Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being too intelligent is detrimental to game?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the feeling these days that most women just wanna go out and have fun.
They want you to pay and stfu (shut the **** up).

Women are manipulative creatures, so if you portray a superior intellect, they will not appreciate it.
When did nerds get the girls?

Is it better to act dumber or "less" intelligent than you are?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communication. Does intelligence need to be always displayed? Perhaps it can be tempered into comedy and wit? Should we be trying to connect with someone whose "stuck on stupid"? Or if you just want the panties is there a way to interface? Whats a nerd?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are manipulative creatures, so if you portray a superior intellect, they will not appreciate it.
When did nerds get the girls?

One time, I’m not sure why, I said to a girl at a bar walking past me, “mind if I intercept you?” I was banging her 30 minutes later. She said the word choice set me apart. Haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time, I’m not sure why, I said to a girl at a bar walking past me, “mind if I intercept you?” I was banging her 30 minutes later. She said the word choice set me apart. Haha
Like Deion intercepting a football.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligent in what way? Knowing more 'things' like useless trivia facts? Or more practical 'street smart' stuff like being able to read people and being able to figure someone out very quickly? Chicks like the second one more. It's also why some thugs can do well with girls. They just have more common sense about life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligent in what way? Knowing more 'things' like useless trivia facts? Or more practical 'street smart' stuff like being able to read people and being able to figure someone out very quickly? Chicks like the second one more. It's also why some thugs can do well with girls. They just have more common sense about life.
That common sense about life is subcommunication that doesnt need to be spoken. They just know.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current girl loves that I'm intelligent but that I use it for wit and jokes. She understands them since she's intelligent herself and that has developed into a good connection.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I hooked up with a PhD English professor at a bar once using some brainy stuff.

<Jump ahead to mid-conversation>

Mike: Using the present progressive tense, I am wallking to xyz.

Prof: How the F do you know about that? <spit out her drink>

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe many people mistake wisdom for intelligence, wisdom is what you know and what you learned while intelligence in your ability to understand things and doing it fast and effortless.

Women dont particularly care about what you know unless it provides you status and money while they appreciate your ability to face new situations.

The problem many guys have is to consider their knowledge of facts and and notions as useful beside that field...poetry wont get you laid generally.

Also intelligence is hard to define, there are many types of intelligence and the social one is probably the most useful while dealing with women, often times it goes against plain logic.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Also intelligence is hard to define, there are many types of intelligence and the social one is probably the most useful while dealing with women, often times it goes against plain logic.
Exactly, well grounded common sense combined with social knowledge and grace gets you further with women than a high level of intelligence …

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show's how little experience someone has with women if they cannot wield intelligence and a puzzy at the same time. Women think I"m MUCH smarter than I am and I would eat a hairy puzzy if I could get more smarter. :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, well grounded common sense combined with social knowledge and grace gets you further with women than a high level of intelligence …
But should or goal being appealing with the broadest range of women or having success in our lives. You can have social EQ and top level intelligence.

Billtx49

Reaction score
But should or goal being appealing with the broadest range of women or having success in our lives. You can have social EQ and top level intelligence.
True, but intelligence is less important in the beginning stages. It’s only when she starts thinking long term or even marriage possibility that she equates intelligence with your earnings potential $$$ which could benefit her…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but intelligence is less important in the beginning stages. It’s only when she starts thinking long term or even marriage possibility that she equates intelligence with your earnings potential $$$…
That whole pdf about "psychology of women" explains women communicate different. That there is a way to use that to your advantage. There also is a system for categorizing their esteem and sex drives. It makes all the difference.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Run with that.

What does being manipulative have to do with not appreciating intellect?

Come on bro, you got to be kidding.

You have to know your audience. Obviously you wouldn’t talk to a 25 year hot for the same way as a 44 year mom.

Serenity

Reaction score
so if you portray a superior intellect, they will not appreciate it.
You mean acting in a condescending manner? Cause that's how guys who think they have a superior intellect comes off 99% of the time. You're not being viewed the way you view yourself or think you're portraying yourself.

I know this because I know I'm intelligent, thought I had this exact problem and then later realized I was really just looking down on others which obviously nobody will ever appreciate.

I never got far enough to try this, luckily I realized the real mistake before ever going there. So honestly I don't know how that would play out, but according to my experience with not being authentic I imagine it would fail. I still have just enough IQ points to qualify for Mensa, but despite my well above average intelligence I have no issues with women. You can use your intelligence as a benefit, but you have to use it right, it's a tool which doesn't work if you use it incorrectly. Rather than look down on others you should bring lift them up, enlighten them.