"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Being too intelligent is detrimental to game?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
I have the feeling these days that most women just wanna go out and have fun.
They want you to pay and stfu (shut the **** up).

Women are manipulative creatures, so if you portray a superior intellect, they will not appreciate it.
When did nerds get the girls?

Is it better to act dumber or "less" intelligent than you are?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Communication. Does intelligence need to be always displayed? Perhaps it can be tempered into comedy and wit? Should we be trying to connect with someone whose "stuck on stupid"? Or if you just want the panties is there a way to interface? Whats a nerd?
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I have the feeling these days that most women just wanna go out and have fun.
They want you to pay and stfu (shut the **** up).

Women are manipulative creatures, so if you portray a superior intellect, they will not appreciate it.
When did nerds get the girls?

Is it better to act dumber or "less" intelligent than you are?
One time, I’m not sure why, I said to a girl at a bar walking past me, “mind if I intercept you?” I was banging her 30 minutes later. She said the word choice set me apart. Haha
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
One time, I’m not sure why, I said to a girl at a bar walking past me, “mind if I intercept you?” I was banging her 30 minutes later. She said the word choice set me apart. Haha
Like Deion intercepting a football.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Intelligent in what way? Knowing more 'things' like useless trivia facts? Or more practical 'street smart' stuff like being able to read people and being able to figure someone out very quickly? Chicks like the second one more. It's also why some thugs can do well with girls. They just have more common sense about life.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Intelligent in what way? Knowing more 'things' like useless trivia facts? Or more practical 'street smart' stuff like being able to read people and being able to figure someone out very quickly? Chicks like the second one more. It's also why some thugs can do well with girls. They just have more common sense about life.
That common sense about life is subcommunication that doesnt need to be spoken. They just know.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
My current girl loves that I'm intelligent but that I use it for wit and jokes. She understands them since she's intelligent herself and that has developed into a good connection.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
One time, I’m not sure why, I said to a girl at a bar walking past me, “mind if I intercept you?” I was banging her 30 minutes later. She said the word choice set me apart. Haha
I hooked up with a PhD English professor at a bar once using some brainy stuff.

<Jump ahead to mid-conversation>

Mike: Using the present progressive tense, I am wallking to xyz.

Prof: How the F do you know about that? <spit out her drink>
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I believe many people mistake wisdom for intelligence, wisdom is what you know and what you learned while intelligence in your ability to understand things and doing it fast and effortless.

Women dont particularly care about what you know unless it provides you status and money while they appreciate your ability to face new situations.

The problem many guys have is to consider their knowledge of facts and and notions as useful beside that field...poetry wont get you laid generally.

Also intelligence is hard to define, there are many types of intelligence and the social one is probably the most useful while dealing with women, often times it goes against plain logic.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Also intelligence is hard to define, there are many types of intelligence and the social one is probably the most useful while dealing with women, often times it goes against plain logic.
Exactly, well grounded common sense combined with social knowledge and grace gets you further with women than a high level of intelligence …
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Show's how little experience someone has with women if they cannot wield intelligence and a puzzy at the same time. Women think I"m MUCH smarter than I am and I would eat a hairy puzzy if I could get more smarter. :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Exactly, well grounded common sense combined with social knowledge and grace gets you further with women than a high level of intelligence …
But should or goal being appealing with the broadest range of women or having success in our lives. You can have social EQ and top level intelligence.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
But should or goal being appealing with the broadest range of women or having success in our lives. You can have social EQ and top level intelligence.
True, but intelligence is less important in the beginning stages. It’s only when she starts thinking long term or even marriage possibility that she equates intelligence with your earnings potential $$$ which could benefit her…
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
True, but intelligence is less important in the beginning stages. It’s only when she starts thinking long term or even marriage possibility that she equates intelligence with your earnings potential $$$…
That whole pdf about "psychology of women" explains women communicate different. That there is a way to use that to your advantage. There also is a system for categorizing their esteem and sex drives. It makes all the difference.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I have the feeling these days that most women just wanna go out and have fun.
They want you to pay and stfu (shut the **** up).
Run with that.

Women are manipulative creatures, so if you portray a superior intellect, they will not appreciate it.
What does being manipulative have to do with not appreciating intellect?

Is it better to act dumber or "less" intelligent than you are?
Come on bro, you got to be kidding.

You have to know your audience. Obviously you wouldn’t talk to a 25 year hot for the same way as a 44 year mom.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
so if you portray a superior intellect, they will not appreciate it.
You mean acting in a condescending manner? Cause that's how guys who think they have a superior intellect comes off 99% of the time. You're not being viewed the way you view yourself or think you're portraying yourself.

I know this because I know I'm intelligent, thought I had this exact problem and then later realized I was really just looking down on others which obviously nobody will ever appreciate.

Is it better to act dumber or "less" intelligent than you are?
I never got far enough to try this, luckily I realized the real mistake before ever going there. So honestly I don't know how that would play out, but according to my experience with not being authentic I imagine it would fail. I still have just enough IQ points to qualify for Mensa, but despite my well above average intelligence I have no issues with women. You can use your intelligence as a benefit, but you have to use it right, it's a tool which doesn't work if you use it incorrectly. Rather than look down on others you should bring lift them up, enlighten them.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top