Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being too intelligent is detrimental to game?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Run with that.

What does being manipulative have to do with not appreciating intellect?

Come on bro, you got to be kidding.

You have to know your audience. Obviously you wouldn’t talk to a 25 year hot for the same way as a 44 year mom.
I only date girls under 25.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely true on the social intelligence.

You can be highly intelligent but it needs to carry a Machiavellian edge. In fact I think actual intelligence is irrelevant.

I’ve known some complete dumbos who are highly socially manipulative and aggressive.

They are the dudes who get the girls often. It’s purely your dark side they like.

Bear in mind psychopaths and narcissists generally have nothing in their locker. They contribute absolutely nothing and have nothing to offer, they leach off others.

Yet they are the guys who win the girls on a day to day basis.

However, high intelligence without that will generally get you into a good social position and higher status so that wins by proxy.

It’s very disheartening to realise if you want your son to be a hit with the ladies, you must educate him to a be a revolting and parasitic human being.

It’s what turns them on, and we men are supposed to be the problem in this world!