"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Being too flashy, Trying too hard?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I notice when I go to clubs when I am dressed up in like black pants/blazer and a collared shirt I dont get too many responses from women

But when I wear jeans and a collared shirt just hanging, More women talk to me

Does dressing up too nice make women think you are "trying too hard" to impress them? or does dressing up make you look too old/boring/mature (im 28)?

Maybe a club isnt where I should be scouting, im really trying to attract the "classy" type of girl, not the jeans and halter types

It almost seems like its a waste of time to even get dressed up anymore, because it seems women like the "just rolled out of bed" look
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
It could be that when you're wearing black pants/blazer and a collared shirt that you look too "player"?

And the jeans and a collared shirt is much more casual of course.
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
On the flip side...

I "peacock" fashionably. It draws unbelieveable attention for ME. It is NOT for everyone. It will only help you open. The rest is up to you and your game.
 
Top