Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being sad or angry generates massive attraction

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
everytime I go out girls approach me asking me why I'm so serious, why are you sad, why are you angry? they ask how they can help me and buy me drinks if I want it.

These incels should just go out in their natural state and get their colours of clothes correct. a $5 shirt which is plain with a pair of $20 jeans and brown leather shoes. Probably cost $60 for the whole outfit and for less than $150 you got two outfits to go out in. Navy Blue or black plain shirts. Also cut there hair down to a buzz cut 1-3 and perhaps have a beard at number 1-3 length.

You can work on getting more muscle and more cut as well. Just go out and don't even approach people just stand around and dance by yourself working on getting yourself comfortable in the environment. Just turn up. People will approach you including girls and sometimes the hottest girls. A lot of people won't either but who cares.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have a mean look on my face by default, so no one approaches me. I have a coworker that's kind of orbiting me, always teasing me about it, probably trying to get me out of the frame, but fvck that

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Depression-maxxing without the right looks is not an effective game technique lol.

All joking aside, if you have the right look, it can absolutely work. While being happy can be attractive, it’s not sexy per se. There is something sexier about being a bit more serious.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad the forum is finally waking up to lookism

OP is so bluepilled he thinks acting SAD is the reason girls approach him and not his looks. It's absolutely laughable when you take the blackpill and then read posts like this

An ugly man would be seen as PATHETIC if he walked around "looking sad"

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I attracted my ex by playing a board game with her whilst nursing a massive headache that turned me grumpy to say the least. Granted, we were also playing with some twikletoed lunatic who had tried to pet her aura earlier, so I can see why she was attracted to me at the time.

This doesn't work though unless you're fit at the very least, and probably good looking to boot.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Scientific research has shown that shame/irritation/not looking happy is rated most attractive on males and smiling least attractive on males. The opposite is true for females.

This has been shown repeatedly through many many studies. Smiling for guys isn't all it's cracked up to be apparently.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientific research has shown that shame/irritation/not looking happy is rated most attractive on males and smiling least attractive on males. The opposite is true for females.
Yeah, these studies have frequently been discussed on here. Amazing that smiling, happy looking men turn up as being LEAST attractive, and rank below guys who were sad or ashamed looking.

On the other hand, maybe the girls thought the OP looked sad or angry because he was alone. Maybe they thought he needed some company.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Fairly simple explanation I think. It’s not attraction, but a man visibly showing emotion, which is not normal, gets women's attention because his emotional frame matches a woman’s emotional mindset. She then thinks they can communicate on the same level. It won’t go very far, but works for at least a snl if she has the nursing helper/healer instinct…
If so, she can get into the what’s wrong with you guy, how can I help? mode, and you can knock it out of the park from there…
Emotionally wounded or enraged game only works on a certain type female though, the rest think you’re acting like a pvssy or head case…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairly simple explanation I think. It’s not attraction, but a man visibly showing emotion, which is not normal, gets women's attention because his emotional frame matches a woman's emotion
Happiness is an emotion though, so why don't they respond to that? The happy looking guys are consistently ranked least attractive.

I'm not convinced the studies necessarily translate to real life though, because the studies are done by showing pictures. And if a guy smiles AT a girl, might that not elicit a different reaction? But they do talk about smiles as being supplicative, so who knows?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Happiness is an emotion though, so why don't they respond to that? The happy looking guys are consistently ranked least attractive.
Happiness isn’t a challenge and challenges can bring excitement …
And what is a woman’s desired emotional state?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Fairly simple explanation I think. It’s not attraction, but a man visibly showing emotion, which is not normal, gets women's attention because his emotional frame matches a woman’s emotional mindset. She then thinks they can communicate on the same level. It won’t go very far, but works for at least a snl if she has the nursing helper/healer instinct…
If so, she can get into the what’s wrong with you guy, how can I help? mode, and you can knock it out of the park from there…
Emotionally wounded or enraged game only works on a certain type female though, the rest think you’re acting like a pvssy or head case…
With all the shootings and such these days if I see someone pissed off, etc. I'm always watching them closely.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happiness isn’t a challenge and challenges can bring excitement …
They can have the challenge of trying to drag you down :)

Anyway, women being drawn to guys who are sad and ashamed doesn't really match up with the PUA ideas that guys should be nonreactive, have limitless options, and displaying high value. All those suggest the guy would be happy within his own self. But they find happiness as the least attractive state for a man - doesn't make sense. I think it just goes to show that human relations and attraction are more complicated than some would like you to believe.

Billtx49

Reaction score
They can have the challenge of trying to drag you down :)

Anyway, women being drawn to guys who are sad and ashamed doesn't really match up with the PUA ideas that guys should be nonreactive, have limitless options, and displaying high value. All those suggest the guy would be happy within his own self. But they find happiness as the least attractive state for a man - doesn't make sense. I think it just goes to show that human relations and attraction are more complicated than some would like you to believe.
Yep, it’s the great dichotomy, they often want men to show more emotion, but when men do, they’re considered weak…
It’s the fine fluid line that separates attraction and repulsion.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have a mean look on my face by default, so no one approaches me. I have a coworker that's kind of orbiting me, always teasing me about it, probably trying to get me out of the frame, but fvck that
Yup resting bïtch face. I get it from my dad, i can turn it off. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its emotions... good or bad. women need emotions.
why else do you see them stay with total douchebags and super jealous baby bullsh1t... because emotions, any emotion

happiness = boring, same thing day to day
crap, drama, outburst, toxic = emotions, something new, something different

it dont matter that its seemingly wrong (to us)... its emotions

its really the only explanation

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happiness = boring, same thing day to day
Well kinda sorta, but not really. Happiness is an emotion, and probably the best emotion to have. All those PUA tactics and acting like a DJ is telling you to act like a person who is happy and self-fulfilled. So it doesn't really make sense to say women find that attractive, but then research says they find it least attractive. Doesn't compute.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This has been shown repeatedly through many many studies. Smiling for guys isn't all it's cracked up to be apparently.
I’ve literally read the opposite on numerous studies and heard it from several women too where they say it’s not even close. It doesn’t make sense to me tho bc tbh I’ve only had women randomly smile at me and look at me in a sexual way if I was stone-faced and pissed. I think it’s more so a side effect of elevated testosterone rather than anger. Aggression in a masculine way is attractive to women. I think a smug, confident smile/smirk is still pretty attractive from what I’ve experienced tho.