Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being sad or angry generates massive attraction

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, and he has described as best he could the natural submission state that "most" females need/want to feel like a woman with a man.
It all is very primal. She desires you to provoke her and keep her in this state by your "frame" and your direction toward her, she desires you to decide in all things, to lead, especially sex... and if she steps out of line, take your masculinity away from her... if she puts effort to you, herself... reward her with your pride (especially in the bed).

I have dated a few women, mostly Russian or Chinese that exhibit the epitome of this, so much so that they desire and need your "presence" as @stormrider put it. They need it and crave your ability to allow them to feel this way.
This is a part of what I often refer to as "womens nature"

perhaps @BeExcellent could weigh in
Masculinity is massively attractive. Sexually attractive. However it needs to emanate from a man’s core, it cannot be contrived.

The bad boy type men of the player archetype master a certain look that women read as masculine. I’d call it a brooding sort of look. Part devilish, part troubled, part charming, part stoic, part serious. Look at photos of Matt Dillon from the 1980s; most any movie still from the James Bond movies, look at photos of most any professional boxer or fighter. But Matt Dillon captures it best IMHO.

My guy never smiles in photos. He has a gorgeous smile and an engaging laugh. But he never offers that side up to be captured in photos. It annoys me a bit as it’s fronting in a way...but he knows how to package his image and does it without thinking.

But understand something. Masculinity needs to be what you are at your core. You can’t fake it. Women have radar for posers along these lines. Posers will be recognized and dismissed quickly by women who aren’t foolish or insecure or intoxicated.

You can increase your masculinity by focusing on yourself and your mission in life and by being the best version of yourself that you are able to manifest and aspire to (this should change, grow, and expand over your lifetime)...as you mature as a man.

Women are drawn to that core. Some people will naturally smile & laugh more than others. Never distort your personality vis a vis your appearance so as to become incongruent. That belies your nature and is fake. Don’t be fake.

Be a man. Comport yourself like a man. Women will get tingly over a real, masculine man. Trust me.