Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Popular

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you judge how well you are doing? Is it based on how many times you are laid? I believe I have improved, since I first came on here. However, I think I need to accomplish more. I have been laid by one girl, we have had sex maybe 4-5 times. What do you think?

Maybe, you could also judge, by how many approaches you have, been doing. Even if you fail.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you judge whether or not you're popular? Simple: Everyone likes you, and everyone wants to hang out with you. Popular people are just the people that almost everyone wants to be seen with, hang out with, do stuff with.

How often you get laid could be a factor, because popular people get laid more often than unpopular people for obvious reasons. Getting laid with 1 girl a few times is not being popular btw. It just means you got lucky.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
How you judge whether or not you're popular? Simple: Everyone likes you, and everyone wants to hang out with you. Popular people are just the people that almost everyone wants to be seen with, hang out with, do stuff with.

How often you get laid could be a factor, because popular people get laid more often than unpopular people for obvious reasons. Getting laid with 1 girl a few times is not being popular btw. It just means you got lucky.
When you say everyone likes you, is that a general statement? I could see it if most people like you. However, there is always going to be jealous people. Also, what if you are just being human, and accidentally get in a car accident.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cross boss ... how old are you?

you will get to a certain point in life, after school, college, where you dont really give a crap about how polular you are or what others think of you socialy ... as you will be living the life YOU want to live...not trying to fit in

for most people being polular, cool and trying to fit in dont really mean jack, i wont acheive anything for you, wow lots of people "like you", but without game it wont result in getting laid/meeting women, it wont make you richer, and if you just dissapeared most people would easily move on...
-------------
dont confsce this with being a good social connector ... i persoanlly think most peoples version of being popuar is "fitting in"...and (i think) social connecting is knowing people who you feel add value to your life and have similar intersts, not just coz their "cool" - i think theres a sublte difference

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
cross boss ... how old are you?

you will get to a certain point in life, after school, college, where you dont really give a crap about how polular you are or what others think of you socialy ... as you will be living the life YOU want to live...not trying to fit in

for most people being polular, cool and trying to fit in dont really mean jack, i wont acheive anything for you, wow lots of people "like you", but without game it wont result in getting laid/meeting women, it wont make you richer, and if you just dissapeared most people would easily move on...
-------------
dont confsce this with being a good social connector ... i persoanlly think most peoples version of being popuar is "fitting in"...and (i think) social connecting is knowing people who you feel add value to your life and have similar intersts, not just coz their "cool" - i think theres a sublte difference
Yeah, well your life in America is over as a male after college. No more fat girls to bang. You have to marry one of them. One of them who has banged a lot of guys in her past. They call it the "American Dream". At least you Brits have Riga, Tallin, and Prague. Not that you guys ever get anything outside of a hooker and cheap beer in those places. But, you can still dream that you are an old sleazy French dude.