Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being masculine doesn’t work lol

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found when I get the best results when I’m fun goofy and just free like a kid. Anytime I act super masculine it actually backfired lol. What are your guys thoughts

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I found when I get the best results when I’m fun goofy and just free like a kid. Anytime I act super masculine it actually backfired lol. What are your guys thoughts
Real men don't use lol. (and now you'll immaturely respond with a bunch of LOLs, further proving my point)

And you're right. There's something I don't say on this forum often.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain how you're not being masculine when you're being goofy and free. How were you acting when you were being masculine?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With whom are you more comfortable with a guy acting masculine or one who is nice and fun? Acting masculine is quite boring. That is why nobody watches western anymore.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain how you're not being masculine when you're being goofy and free. How were you acting when you were being masculine?
Very stoic serious and to the point. I’ve gotten results that way especially feminine girls who want a real man but overall my success is better when I’m care free and expressive. Almost feminine like seriously.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very stoic serious and to the point. I’ve gotten results that way especially feminine girls who want a real man but overall my success is better when I’m care free and expressive. Almost feminine like seriously.
Masculinity is good in war like situations but not in peaceful situations. People and women want to be entertained.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being masculine and acting masculine is not equal.

I guess some A-list actors can pull that off. We see movies with a very masculine character and sometimes the actual actor just isn't the same. But generally, most of us don't have the skills to pull off showing what we are not.

You're probably plenty masculine as your normal self, and the extra effort cancels some of your natural vibes.

It's like the word alpha, masculine definition gets worked over pretty well.

Maybe you reach macho sometimes and some women love that while others don't.

If they can sense that you are masculine while you are carefree and having fun, that's a good combination. Sounds like it works for you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are either masculine or not imo. You shouldn't have to act or force anything. A good way to become that way is to do rigorous exercise frequently, study one kind of martial art or mma and eat a healthy diet with lots of protein like eggs, steak, lean chicken, tuna and lots of good vegetables.

I did full contact sports most my life while growing up in the early to late 90s and did two different martial arts. Was forced into it by my parents. Hated it at the time but wouldnt trade those experiences for anything now. Southern redneck coaches were total physchopaths back then who put their teams through grueling practices. It's like coaching jobs attracted some of the biggest overly macho bullying nutcases or something. Puking from pure physical exhaustion was common then at the end of wrestling and football practices.

Last edited:

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you're not acting masculine.
Nothing is more magnetic than a masculine, reserved, calm, assertive man for women

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the age of the girls had some effect as well as just the natural variance and it's never one-size-fits-all kind of thing?

I was out with a new wing this weekend just gone (annoying af and not sure i'll game with him again!) but he apparently has a monsterous lay count, and the dude is actually pretty camp! Definitely not macho man masculine energy. He's good looking and young though, hitting on teenage girls and it's never easy to tell where the majority of ones success is coming from

I don't think his game would fly over as well if he was hitting on older women who I think go more for the manly James Bond vibe

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very stoic, serious and to the point? Like, you approach a girl and say: "Ma'am, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Would you like to engage in sexual intercourse?" LOL.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Let go of the "lol"s
2) What do you define as masculine?

Being masculine doesn't necessarily mean being serious and uptight. Just like the phrase "as long as they open their legs" doesn't make you a man.

I think your post and most men's behaviors comes from a lack of understanding of masculinity.

Modern Man Advice

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men don't use lol. (and now you'll immaturely respond with a bunch of LOLs, further proving my point)

And you're right. There's something I don't say on this forum often.
Oh this is rich, the user formerly known as Hank Moody who rage quit this forum then came crawling back is gonna tell us about being a man... Let me learn you something, real men have something called resiliency, that means tolerance within reason, the fact that you left and came back Screams the fact that you had second thoughts on your departure because you were the one being unreasonable and here you are speaking about being a man?

This is exactly the type of person that pushes Masculine Morality, one that has no concept of being a man, that rage quits and comes crawling back because he has no other options.

I know you won't respond because really, what can you say? Your position is totally indefensible so you now have to constantly go on the attack with your anything but red pill rhetoric its cringe.

LOL. You thought changing your name alone was enough, your sheer laziness is another indication of your beta status.

I'll leave you alone when you stop trying to change the behavior of everyone else because it comes into conflict with your false online persona, genuine people don't need to control the behavior of others, fakes do or else their illusion is questioned.

Last edited: