Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being masculine doesn’t work lol

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Correlation is not causation
Most relationships the man also LOOKS better than the woman too. So the relationship has nothing to do with game. Just the guy settling for someone below his smv)
But in relationships where the woman LOOKS better than the man (ie his sexual strategy takes precedence) the man is often much more masculine than average.
Also a lack of masculinity in general society means women will settle for less masculine options out of lack.
But they will feel arousal for and be more tempted to cheat with more masculine men they eventually encounter .
I can go with that 100%

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go after what I want, take what's useful, discard what's useless.

I don't care about being masculine. I don't care if it works to get women. I don't give a flying fvck what works with women.

I don't care about anything except myself and the people I care about.

Fvck are you guys on about LOL

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with a new wing this weekend just gone (annoying af and not sure i'll game with him again!) but he apparently has a monsterous lay count, and the dude is actually pretty camp! Definitely not macho man masculine energy. He's good looking and young though
One of my friends is mid-30s now. In his mid to late 20s, he was putting up big notch count numbers. He wasn't a masculine guy though I would not have called him camp or effeminate. He had a look at that time that was very appealing to college educated white women. 6'4" and former NCAA athlete in a country club sport. Basic white male with no extreme features other than height.

I tend to think a more masculine vibe is best but it's not automatic.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No masculine guy would go on the internet to make a post like this.

Just like no alpha guy would make a post complaining about online dating.

The answer is in the question.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found when I get the best results when I’m fun goofy and just free like a kid. Anytime I act super masculine it actually backfired lol. What are your guys thoughts
What works for some people doesn't necessarily work for others. There is no one size fits all way of attracting people. A lot of it also depends on your personality. You could get rejected for being tall, short, mean, nice, shy, annoying, the list goes on. It all depends on who you are and what the other person is looking for or attracted to. Trying to be something you're not usually backfires unless you fake it well.

Do whatever it is that is working for you. A lot of people like to stereotype or claim that their way / beliefs are definite but it's not that simple.

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to high testosterone over low testosterone. This isn’t even debatable.
SoSuave has turned into a sewer.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you're not acting masculine.
Nothing is more magnetic than a masculine, reserved, calm, assertive man for women
Men need to have this in their personality when needed IMO. The problem with this description is that if that's all you are, it runs the risk of being boring. It's a good base, but where's the fun?