"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Being Lost

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
346
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Project Chicago
Hey guys,

I've been having some problems down at college. I have a hard time making friends. I go out with some guys, and am pledging at a fraternity at the time, but I dont really have any "friends." Nobody really calls to ask to go out. I dont know what i'm missing.

I've been this way almost my entire life, but i've always had at least some friends. Now it seems that I'm just not some1 people care if they hang out with or not.

I don't know what to do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I myself have that problem...started hanging out with people at work and I'm a bit happier now.

But if you're pleding to a frat...you have to be around other guys. just ask them to hang out or something...hang out around the house and get to know people. You have a big brother or other people in the pledge class you talk to dont you?
 

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
i had the same problem. Say this **** to yourself.

I dont care
I am the man


I gotta question for you. how many friends have you tried to make. People are attracted to uneedy people. Kinda a catch 22. You gotta have friends for other people to really wanna hang wit you.

Drop me a line. [email protected]
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Wana be popular... a few key ingreedients
First- Buy a lot of beer (just once or twice)
Second- Invite every group of hb's you see to a party at your house
Third- Be cool.
 
Top