Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Lost

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been having some problems down at college. I have a hard time making friends. I go out with some guys, and am pledging at a fraternity at the time, but I dont really have any "friends." Nobody really calls to ask to go out. I dont know what i'm missing.

I've been this way almost my entire life, but i've always had at least some friends. Now it seems that I'm just not some1 people care if they hang out with or not.

I don't know what to do.

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself have that problem...started hanging out with people at work and I'm a bit happier now.

But if you're pleding to a frat...you have to be around other guys. just ask them to hang out or something...hang out around the house and get to know people. You have a big brother or other people in the pledge class you talk to dont you?

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had the same problem. Say this **** to yourself.

I dont care
I am the man

I gotta question for you. how many friends have you tried to make. People are attracted to uneedy people. Kinda a catch 22. You gotta have friends for other people to really wanna hang wit you.

Drop me a line. Youngblood832@yahoo.com

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wana be popular... a few key ingreedients
First- Buy a lot of beer (just once or twice)
Second- Invite every group of hb's you see to a party at your house
Third- Be cool.