Being honest with a friend?

LonelyGuy2k4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to tell this friend that I have a crush on that I like her and that I want to go out with her sometime. However, I want her to know that it's like an actual date and not like some kind of "just friends" kind of thing. I was thinking of calling her up and just being honest and telling her that I like her and such. But I dunno how I would say it without making it too weird. Can anyone help an inexperienced person, like myself, out? Thanks.

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
well lets see in my opinion I think that dateing a friend is a good yet bad idea. 1 its good because you mostlikely know everything you need to about the person, what kinda wipes out the hole point of dateing. although its kinda bad cause if you do go out an things go wrong it could mess up a friendship with that person. how ever if you really want to date the girl i think you should first find out where u stand. if the girl is a lil intrested in you then take her out on another date an then tell her how you feel. now this may not be the best advice but bare with me cause i havent had sleep for 2 an1/2 days, but it should work.

LonelyGuy2k4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the thing is that we aren't too close of friends. I had a crush on her for a while and I recently started to talk to her and act like a friend.

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Reaction score
o well good **** then, ok well i am guessing that you have her # so just give her a call an say, 'hey i want you to go with me to _____ an i am not taking no for an anwser" then when you finaly are on the date let her know that you like her,but dont say you have a crush on her cause that gives her the upper hand. just let her know you like her an hint to her that you would like to see more of her.