Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Cooler/Higher Status than Her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain this? It’s news to me
What I mean is that the man is naturally the leader, and the woman will instinctively follow. Especially when it comes to things like integrity, strength of character, morality, and the like, men have traditionally set the standards in these areas. As Atom Smasher said, women tend to be weak when it comes to having a moral center, they tend to take their cues from their men.

As a practical example, if you are in a relationship, the male should set the standard for what kind of behavior is appropriate. Should you be out drinking regularly with members of the opposite sex? Should you have a legion of orbiters that you entertain? Should the relationship be open or should you be swingers? Women will tend to try to get away with whatever behavior they can without a man to set the standards for what is appropriate. That's what I was trying to say.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s just theory. Very far away from reality and practical use . If you want to be a leader you have be in situations where you have to lead .

Once you have succeeded , you won't even care if you're a leader or not , it will be your 2nd nature and you would know it.
Hey guys, looks like I was wrong about leadership. This 22 year old has set me straight. It makes sense...When I was 22 I knew everything too. :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is that the man is naturally the leader, and the woman will instinctively follow. Especially when it comes to things like integrity, strength of character, morality, and the like, men have traditionally set the standards in these areas. As Atom Smasher said, women tend to be weak when it comes to having a moral center, they tend to take their cues from their men.

As a practical example, if you are in a relationship, the male should set the standard for what kind of behavior is appropriate. Should you be out drinking regularly with members of the opposite sex? Should you have a legion of orbiters that you entertain? Should the relationship be open or should you be swingers? Women will tend to try to get away with whatever behavior they can without a man to set the standards for what is appropriate. That's what I was trying to say.
Well said.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's even a question about men leading, I thought this was DJ 101.
When it comes to going out or dating, there are few things that women will dislike or find less masculine than this kind of exchange:

HB: Where are we going?
DJ: I don't know, where would you like to go?
HB: I don't know, you decide.
DJ: I want to go where you want to go. Where should we go?

That's just weak, wishy-washy, indecisive behavior.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider the source. We have 2 people who are questioning leadership... RTF, who will contend with anyone who tries to help him, and a 23 year old kid who I'm sure is a good egg but just needs more life experience.

Leadership as pertains to success with women seems almost embarrassingly obvious to talk about. It is that fundamental.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider the source. We have 2 people who are questioning leadership... RTF, who will contend with anyone who tries to help him, and a 23 year old kid who I'm sure is a good egg but just needs more life experience.

Leadership as pertains to success with women seems almost embarrassingly obvious to talk about. It is that fundamental.
You thinking obtaining leadership status and qualities can be done only through reading it in books or on the internet ? Big mistake.

Real life experiences teaches you to be a leader. But still many people even when they had to lead certain situations, they didn't had the balls to fulfill the role .

I believe every certain individual is born or raised to be a leader .

Reaction score

Making a decision about where to go on a date is not leadership in life.

So you're a leader? What do you lead? You certainly don't lead me.

And if you were forming a team, would you really want a girl on it? Aren't they just a huge liability?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is to get a life. Society is pedaling to girl power and cheering her ass off the cliff. So be it. Step up.

Metapause and the wall await her. Meanwhile, new girls are turning 18 everyday. It's win win.

#nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true. They are taught from day one that they are special little snowflakes by virtue of being female. But we can either just let it go and hate, or we can take our place and leasers and guides and rescue some of them out of the insanity they were born into.

Every chat with a woman is your opportunity to demonstrate your superiority, if indeed you are superior. Women in conversation CRAVE the revelation that a man is superior to them. All they deal with every day is men who are baffled by them and are intimidated by them.
Captain save a hoe is for cucks.

Lead. Let her follow or #nextset!

Pull. Regardless, spin more plates. 18+ ftw!

Not cratered smv. Not baby rabies. Single moms. Low hanging fruit.

The evolution is of course chasing status, female hypergamy, and no evolution of the feminine. The consequences are pretty apparent.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a 23 year old kid who I'm sure is a good egg but just needs more life experience.
Hey @NSX-R, @Atom Smasher mentioned you as a good egg because it's the truth. He was being nice to you. He is wiser than you and probably he read "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie.

Fundamental Techniques In Handling People
  1. Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.

Here's a tip for you: you might want to withhold your eagerness to prove that you know more about leadership.

I thought I knew everything when I was at your age too :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a decision about where to go on a date is not leadership in life.
First off, if you're leading her to the bedroom, you're leading. But I gave other examples of leadership, besides dating.

Secondly, the point was that men should lead women - that it the natural way of things and women respond to it. They will view men who are unable to lead them as weak and indecisive.

When you are talking about alphas, an alpha trait is that they can lead or dominate other men. But we're talking about women here. I have always said even a beta should be able to lead women. This is the difference between society now and say, in the 50s (or at practically any other time in history). Today's boys are taught that masculinity is a dirty word, and that they should sacrifice their masculinity for the sake of equality with (or inferiority to) women. Not that there's anything wrong with equality exactly, but in feminist terms equality means that the genders are the same, that there are no gender roles. And that is wrong.

It's not the kids fault, as I said above, todays boys are being raised to be weak and effeminate. I'm not trying to be insulting here, because that too is a fundamental point that is raised in forums such as this.

And for the rest, notice that we are discussing leadership here mainly in the context of success with women. That's why we've been focusing on leading women, as opposed to men.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the kids fault, as I said above, todays boys are being raised to be weak and effeminate. I'm not trying to be insulting here, because that too is a fundamental point that is raised in forums such as this.
This is true. That's why I say the kid is probably a good egg, looking past this conversation. If we were raised this way, just imagine to what degree they are. Horrible.

It's difficult to climb out of that worldview when it's all you've ever known. But wise is the young man who values the experience and insight of his elders, all the same. There are some young bucks here who do, and each one of them is wise well beyond his years.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @NSX-R, @Atom Smasher mentioned you as a good egg because it's the truth. He was being nice to you. He is wiser than you and probably he read "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie.

Being a leader is a choice you make. It's not just about being in certain situations. It's a very broad topic to discuss and I'm not in the mood.

Here's a tip for you: you might want to withhold your eagerness to prove that you know more about leadership.

I thought I knew everything when I was at your age too :)
I wasn't bad to him either . We are in a discussion forum where everybody can express their opinions .
My opinion comes from real life experiences and not through book knowledge and theory.
I'm not going to say what i do online but my job allows me to deal with a lot of people.

Coming back to the main topic , everybody wants to do what they want as leaders do . The thing is they don't have the balls to do it . You see this young 19 year old kid being all rebellious to it's parents but he still lives with them and don't have the balls to leave and lead himself outside because he doesn't have the balls.

I see a lot of people working at a simple job with basic income and criticising people with big businesses (current society's leaders)by saying how much better they could be in their places meanwhile these guys have a basic income and are technically pu$$ies .

You guys think that by saying leading a woman is only about where to eat and when . Actually it's much more than this .

And becoming a leader is not a choice, it's much more complicated than it .

Billtx49

Reaction score
It is a choice. When things aren’t happening the way they should be in a leaderless or null atmosphere, a man makes a choice to step up take control and lead. He may or may not know what he’s doing, but he made that choice, and yes it took a certain degree of problen recognition and guts…

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
Natural leadership is a sub-conscious choice based on how you perceive and value yourself. Basically, it's a side effect of who you are (or who you've become). You can force a frame and project yourself as a leader but that frame is easily collapsed when things don't go as planned (and they usually don't.)

It's hard to lead authentically if you are starting without the internal toolkit that requires it. However, that doesn't mean it's impossible...

You could reword that as "becoming confident is not a choice, it's more much complicated than it." While it's true you can't just magically snap your fingers and become confident, just like you can't magically snap your fingers and become a natural leader (or a guy with the ability to effortlessly lead a girl), it doesn't necessarily follow that it's outside your control to do anything about it and that you have no choice to change your current inclination. Because you do have a choice.

You can choose to work towards being more confident, you can choose to work towards being a leader and/or a guy who smoothly leads women. How do you get there? Repetition and competency.

You can put yourself in situations where you can exercise leadership (as you said, NSX-R), and you can put yourself in situations where you exercise confidence. You can choose to do these things repetitively until the point of competency. Practice exercising leadership until you can lead effectively. Practice exercising confidence by choosing to put yourself in uncomfortable situations until you are competent, and as a result, confident.

We don't choose our genetics or our environment, but we choose how we play the hand we're dealt.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural leadership is a sub-conscious choice based on how you perceive and value yourself. Basically, it's a side effect of who you are (or who you've become). You can force a frame and project yourself as a leader but that frame is easily collapsed when things don't go as planned (and they usually don't.)

It's hard to lead authentically if you are starting without the internal toolkit that requires it. However, that doesn't mean it's impossible...

You could reword that as "becoming confident is not a choice, it's more much complicated than it." While it's true you can't just magically snap your fingers and become confident, just like you can't magically snap your fingers and become a natural leader (or a guy with the ability to effortlessly lead a girl), it doesn't necessarily follow that it's outside your control to do anything about it and that you have no choice to change your current inclination. Because you do have a choice.

You can choose to work towards being more confident, you can choose to work towards being a leader and/or a guy who smoothly leads women. How do you get there? Repetition and competency.

You can put yourself in situations where you can exercise leadership (as you said, NSX-R), and you can put yourself in situations where you exercise confidence. You can choose to do these things repetitively until the point of competency. Practice exercising leadership until you can lead effectively. Practice exercising confidence by choosing to put yourself in uncomfortable situations until you are competent, and as a result, confident.

We don't choose our genetics or our environment, but we choose how we play the hand we're dealt.
Solid

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly . That's why I'm saying it's not so simple. It requires many years to achieve such a level and it's not so easy as many want to make it look like.