Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Cooler/Higher Status than Her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never expressed interest in leading anyone. That sounds like a huge liabilitiy.
And there's you're biggest problem. A woman's PRIMARY need and desire is to find a man who displays leadership qualities. Now if you go around having no interest in leading anyone, you have precisely zero chance of truly attracting a woman.

Perhaps your idea of what a leader is and why he leads is not congruent with what true leadership qualities are.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How could I not be superior to a child?

I'm trying to match their delusions, and the things that impress them often makes no sense.
The major thing that impresses them is strength of character. That makes sense to me. We are attracted to that which we lack.

I suggest you become that which women lack, and experience them coming to you like moths to a flame.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The major thing that impresses them is strength of character. That makes sense to me. We are attracted to that which we lack.

I suggest you become that which women lack, and experience them coming to you like moths to a flame.
Women lack a sense of character?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said over and over on this forum that the man has to be the source of what is morally appropriate, because you for damn sure cannot depend on or allow the woman to set it. Unfortunately, too many men are just wrapped up into their own hedonism. And society continues to circle the toilet.

Reaction score
And there's you're biggest problem. A woman's PRIMARY need and desire is to find a man who displays leadership qualities. Now if you go around having no interest in leading anyone, you have precisely zero chance of truly attracting a woman.

Perhaps your idea of what a leader is and why he leads is not congruent with what true leadership qualities are.
Well I employ people twice my age and with 100x the experience that I have. I definitely have leadership qualities. I don't necessarily desire to lead other guys because I don't really care enough. Those are the games of youth. But no guys lead me, other than societal structures itself such as the law/criminal justice system obviously has certain sway over my actions. But the point of the post was leading a girl. Lead her to do what? Is she going to want to flip houses with me? I don't think that would work for either of us.

And what exactly is it that you lead?

Reaction score

Well I employ people twice my age and with 100x the experience that I have. I definitely have leadership qualities. I don't necessarily desire to lead other guys because I don't really care enough. Those are the games of youth. But no guys lead me, other than societal structures itself such as the law/criminal justice system obviously has certain sway over my actions. But the point of the post was leading a girl. Lead her to do what? Is she going to want to flip houses with me? I don't think that would work for either of us.

And what exactly is it that you lead?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You display leadership characteristics.

Some examples:
Have a plan and purpose for your meeting
Take her hand or grab her waist and guide her from one place to another
Have a general mindset of your own energy fueling the interaction (you are not reactive to her)
Be sure of what you want to do next. Say "Come on" and lead her somewhere else.

She wants to surrender decision making and ride your coattails.

Essentially, convey that you are a man of decision and action and that you are not there to please her, rather she is proving herself to you. Again, your own energy and desire and intent should fuel the interaction.

She is looking for the identifying characteristics of a leader. In her mind, if you can lead in a date, you are worth getting to know better. A woman will only truly surrender and submit to a leader.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said over and over on this forum that the man has to be the source of what is morally appropriate, because you for damn sure cannot depend on or allow the woman to set it. Unfortunately, too many men are just wrapped up into their own hedonism. And society continues to circle the toilet.
Can you explain this? It’s news to me

Reaction score
You display leadership characteristics.

Some examples:
Have a plan and purpose for your meeting
Take her hand or grab her waist and guide her from one place to another
Have a general mindset of your own energy fueling the interaction (you are not reactive to her)
Be sure of what you want to do next. Say "Come on" and lead her somewhere else.

She wants to surrender decision making and ride your coattails.

Essentially, convey that you are a man of decision and action and that you are not there to please her, rather she is proving herself to you. Again, your own energy and desire and intent should fuel the interaction.

She is looking for the identifying characteristics of a leader. In her mind, if you can lead in a date, you are worth getting to know better. A woman will only truly surrender and submit to a leader.
No. Leading someone on a "date" has nothing to do with the real world.

Billtx49

Reaction score
No. Leading someone on a "date" has nothing to do with the real world.
@RichardTheFrog
That’s news to me. Ever sincs HS, many years ago, I’ve always had a date plan, single or double venue, and led. If I want to freewheel it, she follows. Thanks for straightening me out on my erroneous ways… Lmao
Good luck with the women you encounter. Living without a plan or leader Always results in chaos.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog
That’s news to me. Ever sincs HS, many years ago, I’ve always had a date plan, single or double venue, and led. If I want to freewheel it, she follows. Thanks for straightening me out on my erroneous ways… Lmao
Good luck with the women you encounter.
I lead a business that I guarantee will make me $1 million profit within 5 years. I can do all of this without even interacting with a single female. There's a large world out there that has nothing to do with "women."

At this point, when I get decent looking matches on Badoo, I don't even respond to them because it seems like a waste of time.

What happens on dates is minor small talk and fake as hell. How is someone really supposed to get to know you in a few hours?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I can do all of this without even interacting with a single female. There's a large world out there that has nothing to do with "women."

At this point, when I get decent looking matches on Badoo, I don't even respond to them because it seems like a waste of time.

What happens on dates is minor small talk and fake as hell. How is someone really supposed to get to know you in a few hours?
You’re on the wrong forum.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I've been preaching the essential message of the OP for a long time, and I will add that his last points are most important.

The day I became successful with women was the day I decided that I was innately superior to them in terms of rational thought, strength of character, physical strength, moral strength, etc.

I then decided that for a period of time I would make sure to call them out on bad behavior, judge them, and reject them. I knew that this would be a useful exercise in straightening out my faulty evaluation of myself in relation to them. So for about 12 months I did just that. I decided that during this time I would absolutely not seek out women, but instead would judge their words and behavior and require them to meet my standards.

Once the 12 months was up I decided once again to seek out women and found that the floodgates were open. I carried myself differently, spoke in a different tone, projected a superior yet friendly vibe, and suddenly this shy guy who had no clue whatsoever how to talk to women was now in the upper echelon.

Throughout this experiment I discovered (but had always intuited) that women cannot date down. They must perceive you as above them. They must perceive you as a leader and as someone who will put them in their place when necessary. Most men are horrified at the thought of walking around feeling superior to women. But the fact is, gentlemen, that most women walk around feeling very much superior to YOU.

Men who they regard as below them are disregarded as things that take up space, entities worthy of only one thing... Doing physical jobs for them. It's just like we men, who have the same regard for fat chicks. We immediately disregard them as below us.

You must be better than them in mind and emotion first, and the rest falls nicely into place.

What was my reward for such audacity? I now have a woman in my life who is stunningly beautiful both physically and in character. I believe that this is no accident, no luck of the draw. My every interaction with her right from the start was from a standpoint of her needing to impress me. Not the other way around.

She knows who the boss is, and she is intelligent yet completely submissive to my leadership. She strives to show respect and to be the best person she can be.

Brag post, right? Wrong! This is the reality that one experiences when one acts like a man, as men used to be in days long past, prior to the 60s. In fact, even before then in the earlier 1900s men were already softening up. But I digress...

Somebody reading this might think I must be some kind of tyrant, walking around thinking I'm superior to her. In fact, I am not superior in worth to her. Rather, I am superior to her in manly qualities, as she is superior to me in womanly qualities. That's the way it's supposed to be... the two genders complimenting each other.

Men, I urge you to train yourselves to REQUIRE that women act respectfully toward you, and it they don't dismiss them without a thought. I don't mean just potential girlfriends, but all women. Women can smell that attitude on you like a bloodhound smells a track on the ground. They are not repulsed, they are attracted to this. Some are confused by it and attracted simultaneously, because I am causing them to respond from their natural female core.

Be a KING I always say. You are in command of your kingdom, and you decide who deserves to be near you and who gets ousted. I hold all women to MY standard, and therefore they are deeply attracted.

It's the only way to succeed, gents. You will find after you adjust your thinking that you are not a tyrant nor a misogynist, but rather that you have found your center core of masculinity, and you will be perceived as kind and friendly, and lots of fun to be around. But now, women will perceive instinctively not to disrespect you. They can smell it on you.

My current relationship: Two years and literally not even one sh!t test. I wonder why?
Damn,lol. Excellent post,Atom.

I said the same thing to a member here,almost 10 years ago.........

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-saw-the-ioi-but-what-now.169644/#post-1649970

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not.

You're just blue pilled.
You have asked a lot of questions in this forum, and people have given you solid gold, but you refuse to accept it because you allow your old, ineffective attitudes to filter it out. The nature of your questions indicate that you haven't gotten it figured out, and then when people who DO have it figured out offer to help you, you reject it out of hand because you are so "certain" that your perspective is correct, even though your perspective has not allowed you to improve with women.

At some point you need to humble yourself and realize that what you have been doing isn't working for you, and that there are some here who are qualified to show you a way that works. As I said, pure gold has been put right on your doorstep during your stay here, and you have squandered it because you think you know better.

What you have been thinking and perceiving isn't working for you, Richard. It's really time to examine yourself and see if pride is holding you back from victory.

Reaction score
You have asked a lot of questions in this forum, and people have given you solid gold, but you refuse to accept it because you allow your old, ineffective attitudes to filter it out. The nature of your questions indicate that you haven't gotten it figured out, and then when people who DO have it figured out offer to help you, you reject it out of hand because you are so "certain" that your perspective is correct, even though your perspective has not allowed you to improve with women.

At some point you need to humble yourself and realize that what you have been doing isn't working for you, and that there are some here who are qualified to show you a way that works. As I said, pure gold has been put right on your doorstep during your stay here, and you have squandered it because you think you know better.

What you have been thinking and perceiving isn't working for you, Richard. It's really time to examine yourself and see if pride is holding you back from victory.
Maybe I know more than you?

And maybe you respect "women" a little too much?

Show pictures of your girlfriends since you've become this "new man."

I would rather have no success than to betray myself. Not to mention that I've probably fvcked hotter girls than you have...