Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Cooler/Higher Status than Her.

D.Savage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im new here so im sure this has been discussed numerous times but i dont give a ****. Anyway, this is for guys who are still having trouble getting girls to chase them/initiate contact first. If your experienced in that area already then just shut up and let some of these guys who are not experienced learn.

Now, there is literally know way in hell a chick is going to chase a guy who is less than her, nope, it wont happen. The 8s and up have there noses stuck so far up there ass they couldnt even dream of chasing a guy, the 8+ are high status and are apart of the upper echeleon of "cool" which means if your not on that level of coolness/status you dont stand a chance.

They have to see that you are cooler and better than them, thats the only way and dont let anybody tell you otherwise.
Now, this is the hard part, because this is something you cant really teach most people, Looking High status is something most people cant naturally do without doing high status ****, you know those guys who you see and instantly can tell there apart of that upper echeleon of cool? Exactly, they didnt even have to open there mouths you can just see it in there swag.

Me and a couple of my closest homeboys who i grew up with who have this has been smashing girls since middle school, getting complimented on our looks and naturally attracting women without trying most of our lives so thats what got us to that point where we can project that vibe. Cool guys carry themselves the way they do for a reason, they have lived a lifestyle that boost there heads up just like the 8+ girls, they know there the **** because of lots of positive feedback socially since childhood/early teens.

Girls should be able to see you walk into a room and instantly know your high status/too cool without you even opening your mouth, this is something you cannot fake. Once you start being successfull socially (popular, banging hot girls ect) you will naturally ooze this vibe. Put yourself out there and once those results come in you will start to get that "im the ****" attitude and the bitches will feel it too. This is the hard part because you cant fake this......

Now the easy part is acting high status during your interactings with women, you have to act like your cooler than her and thats were most guys fail because when they interact with a women they do these 4 things.......

1.Try to impress her(why would you try to impress someone that you feel is not in your league?)

2.kiss ass/sucking up
(You only suck up to someone who is higher status than you are

3.trying really hard to get her to like you
(If your trying to get her to like you then shes cleary cooler than you are, would a guy whos a 9 try to impress a girl thats overweight and a 4? Would he even care if she likes him or not?)

4.trying your hardest to please her
(Your not going to try to please someone who is not on your level, if anything you feel like they need to please you and impress you, hell they should be trying to get you to like them)

And thats it, its that easy, theres no trick or special way to act around girls, just dont do those 4 things and you will instantly see a difference, dont believe me? I dare you to interact with a girl you like and dont do those 4 things and watch the difference. Remember, your the dominant one and shes the submissive one, talk to her like she needs to impress you, act like your better and cooler than her, do it right now, go ahead and try it and watch how your success rate instantly changes.....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls should be able to see you walk into a room and instantly know your high status/too cool without you even opening your mouth, this is something you cannot fake.
act like your better and cooler than her, do it right now, go ahead and try it and watch how your success rate instantly changes.....
These two points contradict each other.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with 'cool' is...

What's cool today, likely, may not be cool tomorrow.

Better to go with the timeless 'IDGAF'.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Girls should be able to see you walk into a room and instantly know your high status/too cool without you even opening your mouth.
Yes and no. Social status and having social cool are instantly recognized by her in a social setting, but her finding you as being an actual high status man is only learned by her repeated personal interactions with you…

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put; don’t place women on a pedestal. Do know your own value while continuing to increase it through many avenues in your own personal life, which don’t involve women.

D.Savage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. Social status and having social cool are instantly recognized by her in a social setting, but her finding you as being an actual high status man is only learned by her repeated personal interactions with you…
True enough, which is why i said put yourself out there and become high status.

D.Savage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put; don’t place women on a pedestal. Do know your own value while continuing to increase it through many avenues in your own personal life, which don’t involve women.
Thats it, thats all.

D.Savage

Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with 'cool' is...

What's cool today, likely, may not be cool tomorrow.

Better to go with the timeless 'IDGAF'.
Lol yeah, and that "IDGAF" Attitude goes hand and hand with coolness and high status behavior.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s like super lame and totally uncool but I, an ultra cool popular dude, would like to sleep with her, do I bless her with my dope c0ck or just steal her lunch money and stuff her into a locker?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you try to impress someone that you feel is not in your league?
I agree with the bulk of what you're trying to say, but I'm trying to clean a few things up. For example, if you don't feel like a girl is in your league, why would you want her number or to spend time with her? Getting her number automatically implies that you are interested,

Me and a couple of my closest homeboys who i grew up with who have this has been smashing girls since middle school, getting complimented on our looks
If you have the type of good looks that gets you attention, then your looks will do the impressing for you - so you wouldn't have to try to impress them anyway.

[QUOTE="D.Savage, post: 2540942, member: 140541']you cant fake the vibe and aura of a high status man, but you can "act" high status[/QUOTE]
And what does "acting" high status get you, compared to the legitimately high status man? 10% of the results a genuinely high status man gets? 20%? 0%?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been preaching the essential message of the OP for a long time, and I will add that his last points are most important.

The day I became successful with women was the day I decided that I was innately superior to them in terms of rational thought, strength of character, physical strength, moral strength, etc.

I then decided that for a period of time I would make sure to call them out on bad behavior, judge them, and reject them. I knew that this would be a useful exercise in straightening out my faulty evaluation of myself in relation to them. So for about 12 months I did just that. I decided that during this time I would absolutely not seek out women, but instead would judge their words and behavior and require them to meet my standards.

Once the 12 months was up I decided once again to seek out women and found that the floodgates were open. I carried myself differently, spoke in a different tone, projected a superior yet friendly vibe, and suddenly this shy guy who had no clue whatsoever how to talk to women was now in the upper echelon.

Throughout this experiment I discovered (but had always intuited) that women cannot date down. They must perceive you as above them. They must perceive you as a leader and as someone who will put them in their place when necessary. Most men are horrified at the thought of walking around feeling superior to women. But the fact is, gentlemen, that most women walk around feeling very much superior to YOU.

Men who they regard as below them are disregarded as things that take up space, entities worthy of only one thing... Doing physical jobs for them. It's just like we men, who have the same regard for fat chicks. We immediately disregard them as below us.

You must be better than them in mind and emotion first, and the rest falls nicely into place.

What was my reward for such audacity? I now have a woman in my life who is stunningly beautiful both physically and in character. I believe that this is no accident, no luck of the draw. My every interaction with her right from the start was from a standpoint of her needing to impress me. Not the other way around.

She knows who the boss is, and she is intelligent yet completely submissive to my leadership. She strives to show respect and to be the best person she can be.

Brag post, right? Wrong! This is the reality that one experiences when one acts like a man, as men used to be in days long past, prior to the 60s. In fact, even before then in the earlier 1900s men were already softening up. But I digress...

Somebody reading this might think I must be some kind of tyrant, walking around thinking I'm superior to her. In fact, I am not superior in worth to her. Rather, I am superior to her in manly qualities, as she is superior to me in womanly qualities. That's the way it's supposed to be... the two genders complimenting each other.

Men, I urge you to train yourselves to REQUIRE that women act respectfully toward you, and it they don't dismiss them without a thought. I don't mean just potential girlfriends, but all women. Women can smell that attitude on you like a bloodhound smells a track on the ground. They are not repulsed, they are attracted to this. Some are confused by it and attracted simultaneously, because I am causing them to respond from their natural female core.

Be a KING I always say. You are in command of your kingdom, and you decide who deserves to be near you and who gets ousted. I hold all women to MY standard, and therefore they are deeply attracted.

It's the only way to succeed, gents. You will find after you adjust your thinking that you are not a tyrant nor a misogynist, but rather that you have found your center core of masculinity, and you will be perceived as kind and friendly, and lots of fun to be around. But now, women will perceive instinctively not to disrespect you. They can smell it on you.

My current relationship: Two years and literally not even one sh!t test. I wonder why?

D.Savage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been preaching the essential message of the OP for a long time, and I will add that his last points are most important.

The day I became successful with women was the day I decided that I was innately superior to them in terms of rational thought, strength of character, physical strength, moral strength, etc.

I then decided that for a period of time I would make sure to call them out on bad behavior, judge them, and reject them. I knew that this would be a useful exercise in straightening out my faulty evaluation of myself in relation to them. So for about 12 months I did just that. I decided that during this time I would absolutely not seek out women, but instead would judge their words and behavior and require them to meet my standards.

Once the 12 months was up I decided once again to seek out women and found that the floodgates were open. I carried myself differently, spoke in a different tone, projected a superior yet friendly vibe, and suddenly this shy guy who had no clue whatsoever how to talk to women was now in the upper echelon.

Throughout this experiment I discovered (but had always intuited) that women cannot date down. They must perceive you as above them. They must perceive you as a leader and as someone who will put them in their place when necessary. Most men are horrified at the thought of walking around feeling superior to women. But the fact is, gentlemen, that most women walk around feeling very much superior to YOU.

Men who they regard as below them are disregarded as things that take up space, entities worthy of only one thing... Doing physical jobs for them. It's just like we men, who have the same regard for fat chicks. We immediately disregard them as below us.

You must be better than them in mind and emotion first, and the rest falls nicely into place.

What was my reward for such audacity? I now have a woman in my life who is stunningly beautiful both physically and in character. I believe that this is no accident, no luck of the draw. My every interaction with her right from the start was from a standpoint of her needing to impress me. Not the other way around.

She knows who the boss is, and she is intelligent yet completely submissive to my leadership. She strives to show respect and to be the best person she can be.

Brag post, right? Wrong! This is the reality that one experiences when one acts like a man, as men used to be in days long past, prior to the 60s. In fact, even before then in the earlier 1900s men were already softening up. But I digress...

Somebody reading this might think I must be some kind of tyrant, walking around thinking I'm superior to her. In fact, I am not superior in worth to her. Rather, I am superior to her in manly qualities, as she is superior to me in womanly qualities. That's the way it's supposed to be... the two genders complimenting each other.

Men, I urge you to train yourselves to REQUIRE that women act respectfully toward you, and it they don't dismiss them without a thought. I don't mean just potential girlfriends, but all women. Women can smell that attitude on you like a bloodhound smells a track on the ground. They are not repulsed, they are attracted to this. Some are confused by it and attracted simultaneously, because I am causing them to respond from their natural female core.

Be a KING I always say. You are in command of your kingdom, and you decide who deserves to be near you and who gets ousted. I hold all women to MY standard, and therefore they are deeply attracted.

It's the only way to succeed, gents. You will find after you adjust your thinking that you are not a tyrant nor a misogynist, but rather that you have found your center core of masculinity, and you will be perceived as kind and friendly, and lots of fun to be around. But now, women will perceive instinctively not to disrespect you. They can smell it on you.

My current relationship: Two years and literally not even one sh!t test. I wonder why?
Well said......

Reaction score
But the fact is, gentlemen, that most women walk around feeling very much superior to YOU.
I know. And there reasoning is nonsense. It has to do with the fact that they have certain body parts that they think are special, plus whatever other nonsense reasons they can tack on top of that.

I would rather choose to remain silent than to even converse with someone who thinks that.

Although, it's not all of them. Just a lot.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this same sh1t and people call me a woman hater.
That's because you also say other stuff that I don't say. The difference, I think, is that you seem to regard women in a mechanical way. This is by no means meant as an insult, it's just my observation. I regard them as weak children who need my help and guidance. When left to their own devices, women implode and mentally disintegrate and lose all touch with reality. This is what we're witnessing today. They are desperately in need of leadership and correction.

But I know that there are maybe 3 or 4 out of 100 that are worth my time. But also, I am worth their time. I have taken the hammer and chisel to myself for decades in order to make myself the best [insert my real name here] that I can be. Can you honestly say that? I concern myself with leaving this planet a little better off once I'm gone. That's why I get away with such blatant expression. people in real life sense my strength and my kick ass attitude, but they also experience my politeness, kindness, and drive to make sure I'm having a good time and providing a good time to those who are around me.

Leadership is service and sacrifice. Those who submit to being led always grant good leadership willingly and gladly... It's never seized.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. And there reasoning is nonsense. It has to do with the fact that they have certain body parts that they think are special, plus whatever other nonsense reasons they can tack on top of that.

I would rather choose to remain silent than to even converse with someone who thinks that.

Although, it's not all of them. Just a lot.
That's true. They are taught from day one that they are special little snowflakes by virtue of being female. But we can either just let it go and hate, or we can take our place and leasers and guides and rescue some of them out of the insanity they were born into.

Every chat with a woman is your opportunity to demonstrate your superiority, if indeed you are superior. Women in conversation CRAVE the revelation that a man is superior to them. All they deal with every day is men who are baffled by them and are intimidated by them.

Reaction score
That's true. They are taught from day one that they are special little snowflakes by virtue of being female. But we can either just let it go and hate, or we can take our place and leasers and guides and rescue some of them out of the insanity they were born into.

Every chat with a woman is your opportunity to demonstrate your superiority, if indeed you are superior. Women in conversation CRAVE the revelation that a man is superior to them. All they deal with every day is men who are baffled by them and are intimidated by them.
How could I not be superior to a child?

I'm trying to match their delusions, and the things that impress them often makes no sense.

Reaction score
That's because you also say other stuff that I don't say. The difference, I think, is that you seem to regard women in a mechanical way. This is by no means meant as an insult, it's just my observation. I regard them as weak children who need my help and guidance. When left to their own devices, women implode and mentally disintegrate and lose all touch with reality. This is what we're witnessing today. They are desperately in need of leadership and correction.

But I know that there are maybe 3 or 4 out of 100 that are worth my time. But also, I am worth their time. I have taken the hammer and chisel to myself for decades in order to make myself the best [insert my real name here] that I can be. Can you honestly say that? I concern myself with leaving this planet a little better off once I'm gone. That's why I get away with such blatant expression. people in real life sense my strength and my kick ass attitude, but they also experience my politeness, kindness, and drive to make sure I'm having a good time and providing a good time to those who are around me.

Leadership is service and sacrifice. Those who submit to being led always grant good leadership willingly and gladly... It's never seized.
I never expressed interest in leading anyone. That sounds like a huge liabilitiy.