Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being busy, pursuing passions and scarcity drives up your value bigtime

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good mentality to have, but it only works if there's already women in your life where that value has a chance to be on display.
Yeah, the OP said he has plates. I think this is key. What he says is sound but it won't work in a vacuum. People have to have some idea of what you're up to, but you've got to be locked in on your mission. Let the results do the talking.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I now know what people have been talking about when they say how women will chase you when you are focused on your passions, are extremely busy and don't have much free time to see it talk to them.

I have been extremely busy and highly successful in the crypto market the past month. Working on building models, RNNs and LSTM machine learning to help forecast price movements and have had very little free time.

I have 3 or 4 plates at the moment and they have been literally dying for my attention. Multiple texts throughout the day before I text back, calling, begging to see me, one actually spent about $200 on me in buying me a cool shiatsu massage chair and some other things because she said I seemed very stressed and had been working so hard and wanted me to be able to relax. All unasked by me and I never really bought her anything...she really really likes me tho and I think she is cool and we really hit it off. I rewarded her when I saw her a few days ago by taking her out to dinner and then banging her back out. She was well pleased haha

But this has quite possibly been the best thing that ever happened to me with women...being genuinely busy and simply letting women know that this is what I have going on, this is where my focus is going to be and letting them know they need to be either all in or all out because I don't have time for any silliness or uncertainty in my life right now.

All of them said they are all in and told me how hot they thought it was that I simply told them that in the way I did and how they love how I am so passionate about my cryptocurrency trading and my drive me ambition to really go for it...

It's been so weird how everything people have said about this has been so true...the more scarce my time and attention has become, the more valuable they see me, the harder they work for it and simply spending a few hours with me once a week or once every 10 days has become like the happiest moment of the week for them...and they tell me that too...

Just so weird...as I do less and focus on other things they try harder and do more for me.

And it isn't me faking it or trying to play games with them...I make sure I let them know I am interested in seeing them and will make time when I can...I am simply genuinely busy and focused and driven to be financially free and retired by the end of this year.

Anyone struggling with women right now I would really suggest finding a passion and diving in and becoming busy...not fake busy...genuinely busy. It will be the best thing you can possibly do for yourself with women.
AMS to David Deida among others push chasing excellence or being on your purpose. The issue is that, buddy gets it twisted as in, don't approach or pull and assume 15/10 will fall out of the sky. Delusional dude I saw chasing a woman around a resort after getting ghosted.

Big ups mates. I suspect that you actually having something better to do then chase girls in a Era of simp has a ton of pull. 100x what it would be in prior eras.

I am big on pickup and game. I'm gradually more and more cut throat with my time. Regardless of the girls sex appeal. I lose digits. I forget names. if she's not taking her clothes off, the ***** is dead to me.

Fellas would have more success actually valuing their time more. Burn it to the ground in your teens or early 20s. After, I go in on comply or bye. Zero tolerance policy there otherwise.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not even in the game, you are on the sideline and then wondering why you can't score a goal...gotta be in the game first.

Being busy and spending 0 time with women will never work.
100%. Guys get it twisted.

I hear guys brag about never getting rejected. Dude doesn't approach. Women come to me is another 1. She's average or busted.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not even in the game, you are on the sideline and then wondering why you can't score a goal...gotta be in the game first.

Being busy and spending 0 time with women will never work.
Yes and I'm not wondering, its no surprise really.

I'm not missing it for now, useful reading this site for when I do re enter the game.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember being so stressed and busy trying to meet a deadline(i work as a software dev) that when I finally took a break, I saw a string of texts from different girls asking me about my weekend plans and I honestly DGAF. Another example where I lost track of time is when I'm assembling or working on a PC build. It's like that scene from Swingers: they only contact you once you truly forget about them. I know different context, but you get the gist.

My only problem is that when you lose that momentum and slack off, it's hard to get back into the groove and I could be spending weeks just putting in minimal effort at work and let myself think too much about p.uzzy.

I guess this is why as men, we have to be on our purpose.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
“I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.”

Jim Carey
It isn't the answer...but it gives you the ability to have choices and when you make the right choices then it can be the answer.

But I know one thing. It sure as hell beats trying to figure out how to pay a house or car payment every month or trying to figure out how to feed yourself while paying for the lights in the house to be on.

Not that I have any of those issues, but I am just saying...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I now know what people have been talking about when they say how women will chase you when you are focused on your passions, are extremely busy and don't have much free time to see it talk to them.

I have been extremely busy and highly successful in the crypto market the past month. Working on building models, RNNs and LSTM machine learning to help forecast price movements and have had very little free time.

I have 3 or 4 plates at the moment and they have been literally dying for my attention. Multiple texts throughout the day before I text back, calling, begging to see me, one actually spent about $200 on me in buying me a cool shiatsu massage chair and some other things because she said I seemed very stressed and had been working so hard and wanted me to be able to relax. All unasked by me and I never really bought her anything...she really really likes me tho and I think she is cool and we really hit it off. I rewarded her when I saw her a few days ago by taking her out to dinner and then banging her back out. She was well pleased haha

But this has quite possibly been the best thing that ever happened to me with women...being genuinely busy and simply letting women know that this is what I have going on, this is where my focus is going to be and letting them know they need to be either all in or all out because I don't have time for any silliness or uncertainty in my life right now.

All of them said they are all in and told me how hot they thought it was that I simply told them that in the way I did and how they love how I am so passionate about my cryptocurrency trading and my drive me ambition to really go for it...

It's been so weird how everything people have said about this has been so true...the more scarce my time and attention has become, the more valuable they see me, the harder they work for it and simply spending a few hours with me once a week or once every 10 days has become like the happiest moment of the week for them...and they tell me that too...

Just so weird...as I do less and focus on other things they try harder and do more for me.

And it isn't me faking it or trying to play games with them...I make sure I let them know I am interested in seeing them and will make time when I can...I am simply genuinely busy and focused and driven to be financially free and retired by the end of this year.

Anyone struggling with women right now I would really suggest finding a passion and diving in and becoming busy...not fake busy...genuinely busy. It will be the best thing you can possibly do for yourself with women.
Redpill truthbomb:

Chase excellence, not pvssy and the pvssy will chase you

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love guys with passion for their jobs who are succesful. Nothing better than sugardaddies paying for their party.

But do not be a passionate ambitious nerd without money and do not ever talk about Fibonacci to hot girls.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Women love guys with passion for their jobs who succesful. Nothing better than sugardaddies paying for their party.

But do not be a passionate ambitious nerd without money and do not ever talk about Fibonacci to hot girls.
You can talk to them about Fibonacci ONE TIME just to show them you're intelligent. Then you have to back it up with a large bank account.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or is this another one of those cute phrases that sounds nice and leads nowhere? Prove it.
I dont have to prove anything to you.

You can stick to your little PUA cheat-sheet and try to chase down pvssy as long as you want.

At one point in life, most men come to the conclusion that chasing pvssy is the problem, not the solution.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I dont have to prove anything to you.

You can stick to your little PUA cheat-sheet and try to chase down pvssy as long as you want.

At one point in life, most men come to the conclusion that chasing pvssy is the problem, not the solution.
That's great. I'm a millionaire. Are you?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You dont have to prove anything to me.
Except to prove your nonsense talk is incorrect.

They will only ever care about you if you're willing to do something for them. If you focus on your goals and become rich, etc... What good does that do them unless you give some to them?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women love guys with passion for their jobs who are succesful. Nothing better than sugardaddies paying for their party.

I can talk about whatever because I am also fun and exciting to be around. My conversational skills are solid. I am not a one trick pony.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except to prove your nonsense talk is incorrect.

They will only ever care about you if you're willing to do something for them. If you focus on your goals and become rich, etc... What good does that do them unless you give some to them?
RSD Tyler might say if he knows you buy it your vibration changes . Girls can not say no if you have higher vibration which you get by passionately reading 18 hours fibonacci stuff.