Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being busy, pursuing passions and scarcity drives up your value bigtime

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I now know what people have been talking about when they say how women will chase you when you are focused on your passions, are extremely busy and don't have much free time to see it talk to them.

I have been extremely busy and highly successful in the crypto market the past month. Working on building models, RNNs and LSTM machine learning to help forecast price movements and have had very little free time.

I have 3 or 4 plates at the moment and they have been literally dying for my attention. Multiple texts throughout the day before I text back, calling, begging to see me, one actually spent about $200 on me in buying me a cool shiatsu massage chair and some other things because she said I seemed very stressed and had been working so hard and wanted me to be able to relax. All unasked by me and I never really bought her anything...she really really likes me tho and I think she is cool and we really hit it off. I rewarded her when I saw her a few days ago by taking her out to dinner and then banging her back out. She was well pleased haha

But this has quite possibly been the best thing that ever happened to me with women...being genuinely busy and simply letting women know that this is what I have going on, this is where my focus is going to be and letting them know they need to be either all in or all out because I don't have time for any silliness or uncertainty in my life right now.

All of them said they are all in and told me how hot they thought it was that I simply told them that in the way I did and how they love how I am so passionate about my cryptocurrency trading and my drive me ambition to really go for it...

It's been so weird how everything people have said about this has been so true...the more scarce my time and attention has become, the more valuable they see me, the harder they work for it and simply spending a few hours with me once a week or once every 10 days has become like the happiest moment of the week for them...and they tell me that too...

Just so weird...as I do less and focus on other things they try harder and do more for me.

And it isn't me faking it or trying to play games with them...I make sure I let them know I am interested in seeing them and will make time when I can...I am simply genuinely busy and focused and driven to be financially free and retired by the end of this year.

Anyone struggling with women right now I would really suggest finding a passion and diving in and becoming busy...not fake busy...genuinely busy. It will be the best thing you can possibly do for yourself with women.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You naturally become selective and start prequalifying girls as a by product when you have purpose because your time is your most valuable asset and you don't have much time to give. Most guys are wasting time texting a girl back and forth while you are grinding away, eventually the girl will think of you since she has not heard from you.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
What if a person is too busy to have ANY time for them? And any free time they do have, they do other things that are more fun that talking to them?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotel evidence. The narrative was girls are not interested in nerd stuff and in workaholics. They don't want to know how it is done just want the goodies out of it. The crypto stuff is boring and a necessary evil even for most guys.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this has quite possibly been the best thing that ever happened to me with women...being genuinely busy and simply letting women know that this is what I have going on, this is where my focus is going to be and leythitting them know they need to be either all in or all out because I don't have time for any silliness or uncertainty in my life right now.
If most of the guys on SS and elsewhere would abide by this there wouldn't be a need for SS or any "dating guru" site. BUT, 95% of all guys worship the p*ussy way too much and get beat up and dumped over and over again.

Women HATE being #2 to anything, so by communicating your goals, passions, and talking about your business ventures--rather than pedestalizing them--you DID create a lot more value.

It's not that weird.

Get busy with your goals and life, men, and quit putting the p*ussy first!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotel evidence. The narrative was girls are not interested in nerd stuff and in workaholics. They don't want to know how it is done just want the goodies out of it. The crypto stuff is boring and a necessary evil even for most guys.
You totally missed OP's point.

It's not the crypto and business stuff per se, but the fact he's driven, ambitious, and goal-oriented and doesn't have time for female BS -- and he communicated it very clearly.

THAT'S the turn-on for them.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we let go... when we stop trying so hard... the universe has a way of giving us what we truly want.

It's counter-intuitive, I know. 'Stop trying'? But, the universe is undefeated.
There's an actual name for this: The Law of Indirect Effort. It's written about on many sites.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really not my experience. If I don't try I get 0. If I don't make time to pursue people I will literally not meet anyone. Max length of time I tried was 6 months but I was going insane. If you're genuinely busy you won't have time to meet them and they'll go meet someone slightly less busy instead,

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When we let go... when we stop trying so hard... the universe has a way of giving us what we truly want.

It's counter-intuitive, I know. 'Stop trying'? But, the universe is undefeated.
I read something a while back that says your brain is sent 11 million pieces of information a second to process and it can't do it all so it selectively filters out what it lets through to you based on your intentions and your focus and what you place importance on...

This is literally one of the ways the law of attraction works...basically you are focusing on that in your life and your brain responds by not filtering that out anymore so you then start to see things or notice things that you otherwise would be filtering out on a daily basis...

Amazing how that works like that...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is really not my experience. If I don't try I get 0. If I don't make time to pursue people I will literally not meet anyone. Max length of time I tried was 6 months but I was going insane. If you're genuinely busy you won't have time to meet them and they'll go meet someone slightly less busy instead,
I do meet people and I do still keep women in the pipeline but the amount of time I have is minimal so they are all fighting for it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You totally missed OP's point.

It's not the crypto and business stuff per se, but the fact he's driven, ambitious, and goal-oriented and doesn't have time for female BS -- and he communicated it very clearly.

THAT'S the turn-on for them.
I literally tell women that this is what I have going on in my life right now, this is what I am focused on and my time is minimal. Then I let them know they need to either be all in or all out because I don't have time to try and figure it out and either you are on the ship when it leaves the dock or you are going to be stuck there and I am not coming back to get you if you change your mind.

And the truth is I don't give a fvck what they say because I can always spend the time I would be spending with them to make more money.

But they seem to be excited and turned on by me telling them that...I guess there are so many milk toast dudes out there who would never say that and want to make them the center of the universe that it's refreshing to hear someone that is going for it in their life...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not my experiences...the women I talk to are fascinated by it because I am passionate about it and have dove into the deep end to learn everything I can about market fundamentals, building price models, etc...and no matter what it is when you are passionate about something women LOVE it.

If you think it's boring you are likely one of the people who never bothered to look into how it works and think all of the stuff that happens is random. It isn't. Outside of stupid Twitter things the market still heavily relies on mathematical models and things like Fibonacci retracements and RSI and MACD, etc etc etc...

If people are investing in crypto without fully understanding and knowing how that works they are fools. And fools and their money are soon parted. Leaving stuff to chance is never how I roll in anything in my life.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my experiences...the women I talk to are fascinated by it because I am passionate about it and have dove into the deep end to learn everything I can about market fundamentals, building price models, etc...and no matter what it is when you are passionate about something women LOVE it.

If you think it's boring you are likely one of the people who never bothered to look into how it works and think all of the stuff that happens is random. It isn't. Outside of stupid Twitter things the market still heavily relies on mathematical models and things like Fibonacci retracements and RSI and MACD, etc etc etc...

If people are investing in crypto without fully understanding and knowing how that works they are fools. And fools and their money are soon parted. Leaving stuff to chance is never how I roll in anything in my life.
Yes you are right it is a lot of math. That is why it is nerd stuff. Only few guys care about it and only very few girls care about it. It is bascially like technical analysis of the regular stock market. Good way to kill a party.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, now I fully believe you're bull****ting.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes you are right it is a lot of math. That is why it is nerd stuff. Only few guys care about it and only very few girls care about it. It is bascially like technical analysis of the regular stock market. Good way to kill a party.
Fvck a party...I am trying to retire in 6 months. I'll send you pics of the party from my yacht next year.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience too. Working full time, plus another 30 hours side line, 5 year old daughter and gym.

Barely enough time to formulate responses on tinder, never mind meeting up.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience too. Working full time, plus another 30 hours side line, 5 year old daughter and gym.

Same. Owner operator of a business where I’m doing physical work from 7-6 most days and if I get a rush call I make the drive a hour each way to pick up parts for customers. Not every day but last week made that drive twice after hours so those days I’m done with my work day around 10. Any time off I just try to get some rest. Don’t have energy to go hang out at a bar bsing. But at least I’m making damn good money lol

Planning on saving another few years and building a house then I can chill not working so much but as of now if a woman doesn’t make it easy I’m not interested in their games

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You are not even in the game, you are on the sideline and then wondering why you can't score a goal...gotta be in the game first.

Being busy and spending 0 time with women will never work.

Last edited: