Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being busy, pursuing passions and scarcity drives up your value bigtime

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
my observation is, whenever I show a woman she is not the centre of my universe & I have my **** together. she will usually bail/ghost

Its as if they are looking for a beta provider to move in theres.

apart from them mentioning I'm not needy through DM which they like, its never resulted in them pursuing like mad.

Infact some of the best relationships Ive had was when I met the woman 3 times in one week.

Go figure.
That is because your mindset is weak. You don't buy it yourself and you expect them to buy it.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you can get away with it, if she was part of a class where this material came up, or in a working environment of engineering or scientific types. They will like to hear the ideas conveyed correctly, those types do judge markers of "intelligence" and it can turn them on ( sapiosexual ). For most club or clique girls, no it will put in in a nonsexual box, it will "bore" them, it'll fvck you up badly.
yep. you can loosely insinuate stuff or breeze over it without going into any detail, if they;re interested they'll ask more... that goes for most subjects really.

its about knowing your audience.