Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Able to END a LTR

djpassion2008

Reaction score
Okay guys I feel like I've hit all the major marks of being a DJ. I can approach in any scenario, can break sets, initiate KINO, read diff types of girls, and close the deal....FAST.

But I got into a LTR and I realize that I am lacking a HUGE part right now. I can't seem to break up with her. We've been going out over a year and a half and there's this emotional connection between us.

The problem is there are MANY things I like about her and A LOT Of things I realize that make us not compatible. Plus I'm finding her a lot less physically attractive.

I feel bad stringing on a girl because I feel like she should be with someone who really likes her. At the same time, it's hard to cut it off. This is obviously the test that seperates a true DJ from just a player and any opinions from others who might have been in this scenario would be helpful.

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.Thanks in advance

deathfromabove

Reaction score
You might find it a ***** to not be with her after you break up with her.
That's what I found with my previous ex, that I had reasons to end the relationship, but regardless of the fact, I'm finding it very difficult to get over her.
So are you over her?

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha same situation here, Girl fell in love with me is sweet and trustworthy. But Im still young and have seen her less physicaly attractive. She told me she was in love with me and i told her she should Move on and find someone that felt the same for her. its been a week and i still have the emotional connection and every day she calls asking for me back. Who knows if there is a true DJ way of breaking it off with a girl. Its ****ing live i guess.

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about that old saying, "A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do."

If you are over the relationship get the **** out...it's probably not going to get any better.

Don't be fooled though, even if you are over her if you actually ever cared for her, ending the relationship will not necessarily be an easy thing to do. But the easy way out is often for cowards...but you can remember in your mind, if it is the right thing for you then it is the right thing for her too but it could take her a while to see that.