Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a good kisser.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to know how to become a good kisser? It's so simple, but yet so overlooked. Let the girl lead the kiss if you want to be put into the 'he's a great kisser' category. Sometimes women want a soft gentle kiss, other times they want a bit more passion behind it. Unfortunately, we can't read their minds so who knows what mood they may be in, lol

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally yes, but not all the time bro. Try dominating a girl when she's in the mood to go slow and be romanced, see what kind of response you get, lol.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a tremendous tip. Five stars.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
thank you sir...
Sorry I was actually being sarcastic. I know it's hard to tell sometimes.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio I actually think Biker right on the mark here, so to hell with your sarcasm. After the most passionate makeout session I have ever experience, I asked the girl if she had any suggestions for improvement. She could only come up with one thing, and that was to try and follow the other person's mouth more. IMO I think Bikers onto something.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
Gio I actually think Biker right on the mark here, so to hell with your sarcasm.
Yeah, well, what the hell do I know about anything?

You go right ahead and "let the girl lead" if that really makes you happy. I've never gotten complaints myself though.

I'm so used to Biker having good stuff that I thought he was joking in this thread (like making a thread to make fun of or parody someone else). And look on the bright side, the post right below it is "Light Up Her Face" which is one of the dumbest pieces of pig sh*t I've seen on this site in a long time, so this is by far not the dumbest thread in the Tips forum right now.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah that other thread is pretty ridiculous

I'm sure u know quite a bit, but that dosnt mean ur omnipotent

I never said let the girl lead, you can still initiate stuff and lead while following the other persons mouth. By following the other persons mouth you can create a deeper more intense feeling of, idk the right word for it, oneness? Either way it really turns a girl on if you can tap into a mutual rythm. You can lead all the way, but sometimes by doing something like 'following her mouth' you can create deeper feelings of passion than you could by just putting her through motions. Just my thoughts . . .

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
I never said let the girl lead
I didn't say you did... Biker is the one who said that.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Sorry I was actually being sarcastic.
That makes two of us.
:D

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio I actually think Biker right on the mark here

Thanks Kourt, glad you agree. I know there are people that won't agree, which is all good, but I think if they try this method, they'll like the response.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if people arn't open to new ideas or trying new things, then it really makes it harder for them make new discoveries or breakthroughs that could really be helpful to them. All i'm saying is be open minded, and try new things, u just might like ur results.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bit a girls toung kissing earlier, shamed!

memo to self, never try n bite the lower lip :(

MadeInTheUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt say let her lead the kiss, that would be wrong...but i would deffinately agree with match the mood of the kiss as she starts, and lead on and be playful and tease, pull away as shes going in for another kiss, pull at her lip.

and leave her wanting more, girls usually like to finish a make out session with a long kiss then with a short one....forget the short one and give them a little grin and a wink.

MinCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it makes quite a bit of sense to let this woman lead the kiss, particularly if the desired outcome is to get her into bed.

Let her set the intensity of the kiss. If you match her intensity and then start gradually increasing it, she'll match you back. If she starts at level 3 and you kiss her back at level 10, that's a disconnect. She's going to be thinking:
1. this guy hasn't had any action in a while
2. I wonder if he is this fast when it comes to sex (meaning she is going to think you are 2 minute man).
3. If he can't read me in this regard, what other sexual cues is he going to overlook?

But hey, if you just want to get laid and its a ONS, ignore her cues and screw her before she has time to think it through. Dont' expect a repeat performance though...and hope that she doesn't tell her friends about it because women talk.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about what *I* want in a kiss?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
How about what *I* want in a kiss?
Ask yourself this. 'Do I want the type of kiss I'M in the mood for, or do I want to get this girl in the mood so we can move on to other things?' See what I'm getting at?

Carlito_Brigante

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like dancing, the guy gotta lead. But a good kiss, like everyone else has mentioned before me, has to match the woman's mood.