“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Being a good kisser.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
I think a key to being a good kisser is making sure you use when french kisssing use your tongue to "penetrate" her mouth similar to how use your power tool to penetrate elsewhere on her body.

If done in a rhythmic and sensual way, it is very erotic and is a good prelude to other penetration.

Also, its important to relax and be natural and not worry about whether your doing it right.

Just flow with it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top