“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Being a DJ, and applying it to everything.

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
I know I'm not the first person to think of this but I'm sure there are alot of people who haven't, and I'm sure there are alot of people who need to read this.

Being a DJ is not about pulling out your bag of tricks when you see a hottie walk into the room. It's not about being good in bed. It's not about getting all the sex you want... well not completely anyway. To truly be a DJ, you have to apply the things you learn to everything you do. Think about the job you really wish you had. The way you wish people would look up to you, respect you, and like you. Or maybe you just wish that you were the ****, the cool cat in your group of friends.

Not only can you use the techniques here to manipulate (even though I don't like that word) women, but also work on how you stand in the presence of other people. Of course you probably don't want your worker buddy bob down at the construction site hitting on you (I can only hope not), but what if he really respected you, enough even to do you favors? It'd make your day easier at least. There is so much you can get out of life by using these methods. Also, if you do this enough you will become that person and no longer have to worry about your most rehearsed tendancies, what you should or should not say to a girl, your actions will become progressively calmer, smoother, and more natural.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I want your two cents too.

Stop... Think... Absorb...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
That's more social skills then DJ'ing but it's on the same level yes. Both go into bettering yourself, just on different playing fields.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
I think being a DJ goes beyond women. Its something that has to be in all aspects of your life.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Yes, it goes beyond women... BUT [rant]TOO many people just say that as an excuse to not be approaching women consistantly.

It's all about balance, but come on... so many guys are crybabys here. It seems that even the most basic of advice can solve the majority of the peoples problems, but seriously, the best way to solve your problems is to quit whining about your problems and do something about them, then when you get setback, you can quit whining about that to and do something about that, etc.
[/rant]

PS this has been said before ;)
 
Top