Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a 30's Male + debunking 'SMV' chart

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no clue what you are talking about? Not sure if you are paying attention to what's going on. You got world governments colluding. Some places have been on martial law or curfew. The great exodus is here . sovereignty beacons.
I'm just trying to be on the same page as you when reading your posts. I'm trying to figure out if when you say, "enjoy the decline" you mean literally as in societal collapse, or figuratively.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with some of what you are saying - HOWEVER, read this again -- you literally spelled out BETA BUCKS/ALPHA ****S
Men with money/resources/comfort = maybe date a little first VS Hawt Men = **** first
IF she doesn't want to fark/kiss/suck you immediately like you are Brad Pitt, then it she is manipulating you and the situation ie; strategizing, reorganizing he **** or not list, angling for resource control or what BS women think.

PLUS You're literally saying be the best you can be, gym hard, work for your sheckles, dress well, act like a clown to perfection etc etc like I said. NO, I bet there is a plethora of evidence and people that can attest to just how open and wild hypergamy is, they will **** homeless men with no reason why, they **** jobless college students due to proximity, if you have to rise and rise and rise to the top on the manosphere and reach each Bull**** AGE MILESTONE and then submit your report card to a few desperate 29 year old epiphany phase ex-hoes, yep you guessed it, you're not HIGH SMV, you are probably the same you were 10 years ago, just that one ***** makes you think you are now worth 1 million dollars.
Not sure if the calibre of homeless man in the US is better than the UK, but theres no way any half decent girl is having sex with a homeless guy in the UK. You can tell they're homeless, gutter quality a mile off. Usually look weathered due to being outside most of the time and usually alcoholic or class A drug addicts. Plus just looks dirty, messy, unkept etc.No way charisma, charm or 'alpha' qualities will overcome that.

Any non homeless women who slept with them would need to be a complete lunatic with severe issues.

If a woman was in the mood for a bit of 'rough' she'd more likely go for some kind of manual labourer or blue collar worker.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, no - i like you, but this is bull****, envision this and you know for sure you wouldn't care about your beard being trimmed and clothes ironed and color matched for the day.
The car however, the car i believe you on, the car and man are like man and dog - a man gets pleasure driving his car, as a matter of fact that is one domain where the moment is better WITHOUT a women in it, GTFO Bytch and let me drive for hours to the sound of an RB26DETT.
Yeah I'm a car guy and defo get attention in it. But yes, most women don;t appreciate performance, sound of a decent car being pushed hard. In fact they usually sh1t themselves and tell you to slow down if you push it even semi hard. More about image for them. M3 F80 here ;) Amusing one a couple of months ago was when a woman said 'its diesel I presume' lol.

But yes like yourself, can get in it for quick trip to shops and end up driving around randomly for a couple of hours. Never gets boring, great fun. Bit more subdued during English winters though. Can't push it as hard when roads constantly damp or cold with 450bhp going through rear wheels.

Notice you're in Oz. Saw some videos a while back that indicated its difficult to get away with speeding, its being really clamped down on. Mobile speed vans around in UK so have to be careful, but heard Australia is another level?

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes - the biggest proof is the question; when in the history of the world has every single ****ing country all agreed and done the exact same thing 'to stop' the flu?
It's absolutely insanity. UK is heavily feminist. Most in pickup go abroad because of the lack of quality and what quality is present is typically foreign. My wheel house. 8f you asked me before the ****ery I was annoyed with the high taxes and rubbish feminism. Don't get me started on obesity. Women here can out drink Dad. Can't cook like mom. Hell most can't turn on a stove let alone actually cook.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just trying to be on the same page as you when reading your posts. I'm trying to figure out if when you say, "enjoy the decline" you mean literally as in societal collapse, or figuratively.
I thought you were in reference to geo maxing.

If you asked me before the world has gone full retard, I would have given a different answer. After the erosion of freedom and sovereignty, just go is the next best thing. Pursue individual sovereignty and enjoy the decline abroad.

Not you or I will fix the culture. Most of the western world is feminist, modern women, and ran through. Most men want you play house but they cannot find a worthy dance partner. At best a man can play catch and release.

This insanity over the past few years has prioritized what is most important. If anything is evident, values and beliefs on individual sovereignty and freedoms differ significantly in many countries. You don't have to tolerate it. I read nomad capitalists book. He spoke about women abroad and how much better it is elsewhere. Go where treated best.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok 1) alpha and beta is a spectrum and every guy is somewhere on the scale between the two. Don’t let a basement philosopher tell u otherwise: women lust over the complete package. 50 shades of grey is about a billionaire and is the highest selling sex novel ever. Money and resourcefulness are key masculine traits.

A high smv, high self esteem woman will always want both in a man - even if you can’t see it - the ‘pure alpha’ has shown her some beta traits such as ambition, maybe a little chasing at the start, wearing designer clothes etc high smv women care about ‘beta’ traits just as much as ‘alpha’ - maybe even more because these women can actually secure the highest value men in society. A ‘6/10’ girl may care appear to less about money but that’s because she isn’t being chased by the big confident ballers. Why do u think the hottest women in the world relocate to places like st tropes, dubai, miami, New York, Vegas, london etc and in those cities they are found in the most allfluent regions/streets. people wanna sell u this idea of being a pure alpha so they can sell u a book instead of telling u to get your money up

2) men’s smv is highest in 30s and early 40s: the biggest male sex symbols are at that age. The men that women study and dream over. Michael b jordan; leo Dicaprio, Drake, David beckham, rami malek, Lewis hamilton, Future etc often women tell younger handsome men ‘I can’t wait to see you at 35’…it’s just about the masculine archetype…even at your local club the biggest promoters and DJ’s are in their 30s….
yeah justin Beiber has a lot of groupies but if you took away the fame; he would be more attractive at 35 than 23…
You see this only applies if you’ve improved your status and maintained your health/appearance over time…which only 30% of men do…most 25 year old guys have barely any sexual or life experience and girls know it. If she goes on just ONE date with a complete package 37 year old she’ll never look at a 25 year old guy the same. As I approach 30 I’m getting more girls now and hotter girls than ever before.
Attractive succesful guys in their 30s don’t even need game - hot women are naturally submissive around them. only young 20 years need that ****

Last edited:
Reactions: B80

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she goes on just ONE date with a complete package (BETA BUCKS PROVIDER) 37 year old she’ll never look at a 25 year old (ILL JUST **** HIM BUT NOTHING MORE) guy the same. As I approach 30 I’m getting more girls now and hotter girls than ever before.
Attractive succesful guys in their 30s don’t even need game - hot women are naturally submissive around them. only young 20 years need that ****
Sorry, your post is cope -- Naming Leonardo as an example is getting old - NO ONE IN THE MANOSPHERE WILL BE AN A LIST CELEBRITY WITH 1 MILLION DOLLARS.
A hot young girl can however start an OnlyFans, get flown over the Saudi Arabia by a rich 20 year old baron and get a train run.. but yes, keep working hard for those sheckles and by 35 you'll get some used pre wall girl interested.
This used to be called the RED PILL because we DROP THE BULLCRAP and tell it like it is but more and more we are slipping back into blue pill fantasy land.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, your post is cope -- Naming Leonardo as an example is getting old - NO ONE IN THE MANOSPHERE WILL BE AN A LIST CELEBRITY WITH 1 MILLION DOLLARS.
A hot young girl can however start an OnlyFans, get flown over the Saudi Arabia by a rich 20 year old baron and get a train run.. but yes, keep working hard for those sheckles and by 35 you'll get some used pre wall girl interested.
This used to be called the RED PILL because we DROP THE BULLCRAP and tell it like it is but more and more we are slipping back into blue pill fantasy land.
lol the you’re the one living in fantasy world - only a very small minority of 20 years are getting flown to Saudi to have trains ran on them
Like I said, just turned 30 and definitely getting way better results now than at 25. Could barely dress or speak at that age. My diet is also better now which means I’m in better shape and I’m financially stable enough to do cool sh*t every weekend…which I can post on my ig or talk about on dates and raise interest
By 35 I should have a better place, look pretty much the same as I do now (take care of myself well), a wider social network, better car and more experience/game etc so I can’t see my results getting worse

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can bullsh1t each other as much as we want but we all know that what really matters is having the right genetics, the right status (that often depends on genetics too) and the right amount of money that often depends from looks(genetics) and status...let me elaborate.

Genetics is what makes your height, body proportions, hair and the base of your behaviour as much as your base physical performances.

Being good looking and manly gives you an advantage already when you're a kid since its proven that teachers give more care and better feedback to pretty kids....this will ignite a positive reinforcement cycle that will make you more CONFIDENT (real confidence not the fake one that many here think you can convince yourself of).

When you're good looking and confident social interactions are much more rewarding and pleasable helping you to improve even more, calibrate your social skills and connect with other winners.

An average professional with the right connections has much better chances to make it than a good professional with no important friends or valuable acquaitances therefore better status and more money.

Now going back to girls, what really matter is being able to create strong instinctual attraction...that kind of attraction that make girls sucking your d1ck not cause they want to give you pleasure but cause they themselves have pleasure doing it.

We can talk about game, venues, day time, night time approaches or whatever it is...but it all comes in being the right man and being able to create the right setting with the women we really want.

Being able to drive a ferrari cause you manage to buy it is not the same as driving that same ferrari cause its a company perk or cause you borrowed money to pay it and risk to lose it if you get fired or taxes increase.

I totally agree and support the "enjoy the decline and pillage what you can" part...any adult man that wants to be the owner of his own life in this moment cannot afford to engage with society or the government which is mandatory if you have a relationship with a woman based on anything outside raw attraction.

You will buy the presents at xmas, you will attend that group meeting, you will go to the restaurant and you will get vaxxed to be allowed in...wheter you like it or not cause women do not exist outside rules and society, they are the core of the herd.

Personally all of this is not worth when I'm not getting the deluxe experience (which I got in my late 20s so I know what Im talking about).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know @SW15 and I differ on our perspectives of college girls, but based on my experience of visiting my old college town during bar nights to meet with old teachers, if I still lived there or even worked on campus, I would 100% pull 18+ ***** every week. These guys on campus don't compare save for the athletes, but only cause they got their looks at their prime.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know @SW15 and I differ on our perspectives of college girls, but based on my experience of visiting my old college town during bar nights to meet with old teachers, if I still lived there or even worked on campus, I would 100% pull 18+ ***** every week. These guys on campus don't compare save for the athletes, but only cause they got their looks at their prime.
It is true that we differ, but I could go for some sex with an 18-22 year old. Most men in their 30s/40s want to have sex with young adult females like that.

Being a college athlete, even in a sport other than football-basketball-baseball, is a ticket to a decent amount of vagina.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a time where I thought the only thing I could get was older women, then I saw how many young girls were into me and woke myself up. They are not only less trouble, but their bodies tend to be more in shape. But I tend to hang around the good looking ones.