Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been talking to thus girl for about a month now....

Adaml1987

Reaction score
I've met this girl online and we finally ended up hanging out. First day we hangout was fun we watched a movie and hookedup and has sex. We hung out a total of 3 times and had sex every time and we went out for dinner the 3rd time and I bought the dinner. She was very interested in me firs 2 or 3 weeks. Ever since then we've still been talking but she's gone distant on me and ignores my texts and called her twice she never answered. She'll text back but usually she just ignores it or sends a small one word response And I've asked her out to hangout and do stuff but she said she was going to the coast this weekend and I asked her again later a few days later and she told.me she will let me know when shes not busy. She also said she was driving home when she didn't respond the one time. But I'm just confused was wondering if anyone had any sound advice cuz I do like this girl .

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her be. She's probably confused over someone else that she might be in love with. Best advice? Retreat your "troops", pursue other options, hit her up again in about 1-2 weeks, if she doesn';t hit you up that is.

Adaml1987

Reaction score
Let her be. She's probably confused over someone else that she might be in love with. Best advice? Retreat your "troops", pursue other options, hit her up again in about 1-2 weeks, if she doesn';t hit you up that is.
that's what I'll do i wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to get witj her ex or seeing another dude she met at the bar. Thanks