Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

been out of the game for a little while...

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
...and I have done alright in my years, I came out of a 4 year relationship in March, spent 3 months in another country and only met one girl that I really liked, now I am back home I was wondering what the best way is to get back in the game is without seeming desperate or needy, as I feel a little rusty and broken to be honest.

Thanks for your help.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible, lots of good info in there. Next, go out and make it a point to start up convos with all types of women to get your confidence back up.

When I starting reading this and other sites I discovered how bass ackwards my thinking was on how to meet women. I did ok on my own, but this site has helped me hone my game and the results are starting to become evident.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to go out and socialize and practice, practice, practice. Good luck.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cableguy said:
Read the DJ Bible, lots of good info in there. Next, go out and make it a point to start up convos with all types of women to get your confidence back up.

When I starting reading this and other sites I discovered how bass ackwards my thinking was on how to meet women. I did ok on my own, but this site has helped me hone my game and the results are starting to become evident.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to go out and socialize and practice, practice, practice. Good luck.
Thanks Cable Guy...I was in my local supermaret today and smiled at some lovely Ladies and they smiled back, I just wish I had the guts to go over too them and say hello and start a convo but I guess fear of rejection is holding me back.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear of rejection sucks but I bet you'd feel better had you gotten rejected as opposed to being afraid to at least say hi. From my experience women are pretty damn friendly when you engage them in conversation, especially during the day when they aren't expecting necessarily to be hit on.

Again, if you're that afraid of rejection then start slow. Just try saying hi and making a random comment. How can they reject you? When I go to the grocery store where I live there's always tons of hot ass in there. I make it a point to make small talk and I can't remember the last time a chick was rude.

What do you have to lose? You gotta do it. Get comfortable just talking to chicks. If you approach a woman with the intention of getting her number it puts alot of pressure on you and if your game isn't solid then you may choke. The 3 second rule helped me tremendously. When you see a hot babe, you have 3 seconds to go up and engage. Any longer than that and you psyche yourself out!

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cableguy said:
Fear of rejection sucks but I bet you'd feel better had you gotten rejected as opposed to being afraid to at least say hi. From my experience women are pretty damn friendly when you engage them in conversation, especially during the day when they aren't expecting necessarily to be hit on.

Again, if you're that afraid of rejection then start slow. Just try saying hi and making a random comment. How can they reject you? When I go to the grocery store where I live there's always tons of hot ass in there. I make it a point to make small talk and I can't remember the last time a chick was rude.

What do you have to lose? You gotta do it. Get comfortable just talking to chicks. If you approach a woman with the intention of getting her number it puts alot of pressure on you and if your game isn't solid then you may choke. The 3 second rule helped me tremendously. When you see a hot babe, you have 3 seconds to go up and engage. Any longer than that and you psyche yourself out!
You are so right...I guess females think, "well he just smiled at me...now what is he going to do?...I don't bite"...

I have a bad habit of seeing hot honeys and going dammnnn or wow which I really shouldn't do now I read this.

I think you are going to help me on my road to recovery...