"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Been a long time need advice

bigwuz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
22
So I been with this chick for almost 3 years and we have 3 kids 1 not by me and 2 I made with her lately she been talking about putting me out and (we live with her cousin) and things she cheated on me after our 2nd son was born with this guy and I cheated back I was a truck driver before we got together had my own house and everything but lost my license and house and all my question is I have nothing no money nothing so should I focus on getting another house before she puts me out for good or getting a car I'm thinking house but she keeps trying to argue when things get good for me
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Car....you can sleep in your car.

A house is $$$$$$$$ at these rates.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
If you're going to get rid of her, get out as soon as you can. Move in with a friend, your parents, or a small apartment. You'll be in a better headspace and be able to focus better once you eliminate the negativity from your life.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Agree with Desdinova , move out, don't wait to be kicked out with no where to go. Do this 1st.

After moving out, i would suggest the following goals;

1. For the short term, you need a job to keep your time occupied, even if it's washing dishes do it. Extra cash would be handy even if it's 5 bucks. This helps with your confidence level, that's important for moving on.

2. For your medium term goals, save what little you have on either getting back your license, if it's not possible then focus on part time trade school. Pick up a skill with certification. It's useful and in demand.

3. Long term goals, these goals should reflect your ability to be on your own, providing growth both financially and even spiritually - peacefulness - happiness.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
If this isnt a troll post, you shoukd move out ASAP. She obviously has no respect for you anymore and will be cheating again if she isnt already.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
How does this happen AFTER you have found SS in 2012?

Even though you seem to be seriously lacking in learning capabilities, do what @Desdinova said.
 

bigwuz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
22
Thanks guys we got in an argument over some b.s so I'm bout to look for something I appreciate your help
 
Top