Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you - Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by disciple
They are powerful and they know who they are and that is enough.
This is gold.

Your thread really got me thinking...let me tie a lot of stuff together in my head. :)

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This exactly what I`m talking about. Good f(u)cking thread!!! Worry about yourself first before you deal with women. The forbidden ripe fruit works. Guys, if you get your f(u)cking sh(i)t together, you`ll have all the women waiting in line to suck your d(i)ck.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right GQ_Prettyboy, you have to get your sh*t together mentally and physically first and then the getting women part of it will come automatically and naturally as a result of the life and mentality that you have created for yourself.

This is the way it is supposed to be.

First, be what you need to be, then do what you need to do, and you will have what you want to have.

That is the order of success in life and success with women is no exception to that rule.

To squirrels, just be powerful and know that you are powerful inside and then you will have no need to prove anything to anyone and just allow your greatness to speak for itself.

People who flaunt their power or abuse it become irritating in the presence of others and people respond coldly or negatively to them.

Think about it. What is more attractive than a really beautiful woman who knows she's gorgeous but yet has a down to earth quality and doesn't act like she is God's gift to men?

Those of us who are on the path to power and dominance also need to have a laid back, down to earth, manner so that everyday ordinary people do not feel threatened by us.

Of course, if someone comes at you the wrong way, then put them in their place quickly and nip any bullsh*t in the bud immediately and you will send a message that even though you are cool, you are not one to be trifled or f*cked with.

That goes for women, guys, or whoever.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Think about it. What is more attractive than a really beautiful woman who knows she's gorgeous but yet has a down to earth quality and doesn't act like she is God's gift to men?
A really beautiful woman who knows she's gorgeous but yet has a down to earth quality and doesn't act like she is God's gift to men, who I can talk about cars for hours with :D

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A really beautiful woman who knows she's gorgeous but yet has a down to earth quality and doesn't act like she is God's gift to men, who I can talk about cars for hours with
Let's not forget sports and ways to make me some money.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"As Mickey Royal stated in his book "THE PIMP GAME", everyone whom you do not see when you stand alone in the mirror is beneath you."

Nuff said...

"Women are attracted to men who exude power and dominance. It is a natural biological and psychological thing"

Learn this above all else...

"Let me tell you, I am a king and I let ANY woman know it whether I'm attracted to them or not. "

Love it...

"In regards to women, if you are a king then that means that you are HIGHER UP THAN ANY WOMAN no matter how much of a queen or princess she thinks she is or how many guys treat her as such"

Amen brotha.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that truly powerful people tend to have a relaxed, easy going attitude about them.

They are powerful and they know who they are and that is enough.
I had a real life experience several years ago that illustrates this idea and have never forgotten it.

In 1999 My girfriend and I rented a brand new Corvette convertible for my birthday. It was black on black and a headturner. Before we rented it I had visions of myself racing down the freeways, not letting anyone cut me off, outrun me etc. I would show them. But a strange thing happened. As we started driving up the coast of California I found I was content just to cruise along with the traffic, top down, radio playing, just enjoying being in the car and having the experience. What had happened was I knew in my mind that I was driving one of the most powerful cars in the world, and that there were going to be very few cars on the road with me that could beat me. I also knew that EVERYONE ELSE who cared knew it as well. During my day with the car I was king of the road, and as king didn't care what anyone else was doing.

I still remember that feeling as if it were yesterday. Now your post reminds me I need to have that feeling and attitude every day! :)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still remember that feeling as if it were yesterday. Now your post reminds me I need to have that feeling and attitude every day!
All of us should feel like the king of the mountain every day. When you sit alone at the top of the mountain, trivial things do look alot smaller and insignificant.

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this yesterday, and I must say that the 'King' analogy or mindset is something I find to be both unique and insightful. I'd posted earlier that the other thread in Part 1 of this series didn't really break any new ground (IMO), but Part 2 definitely does. Bravo, disciple, this is a very good contribution. I also appreciate that you made your points without an excess of needless verbiage.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GQ Prettyboy
This exactly what I`m talking about. Good f(u)cking thread!!! Worry about yourself first before you deal with women. The forbidden ripe fruit works. Guys, if you get your f(u)cking sh(i)t together, you`ll have all the women waiting in line to suck your d(i)ck.

Xactly!!

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very helpful. This reads like a laundry list of what a friend of mine does, and thus explains why he's so ****ing unbelievable with women. He's overweight, not very attractive, smokes...yet he's a dynamo. I'm in better shape, i'm a lot better looking, yet i get nowhere near what he does.

He's the king. He really is. Now rather than begrudge him, I'm learning from him :) If only he knew that the student he didn't know he was teaching will soon grow more powerful than his master!

--Kel

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the key here is to STOP giving a fek what they think of you..
go about yer buisness..
this will make them flock to you!

Reaction score

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is ****in ill to read!!!!

im going to book mark this and refer back to it every so often..

ive read all the replies also, this is a great thread. Best ive read on this site so far.

props man!

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to check out that book, "No More Mister Nice Guy".

I've read some reviews and it sounds interesting and I love to read.

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, first off i must say this is such a great thread! Excellent post!
second I bought and more then half-way through Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. But I'll let you in on a funny story.
I was doing extra work on a new TV show in Grand Central Station in the city. There are broing moments since we are there all night, so I brought a long "Psycho-Cybernetics"... now the scene i was in said I should be standing in the train reading my book. As I was standing there a very attractive woman said 'Excuse me, what's your name!?" I look straight in her eyes as I try not to stare at her perfect beautiful breasts, busting outta of her shirt. " I'm Joe, what's your name?? " "Chit chat for awhile, then she said she originally said "hi" to me because she noticed the book I was reading. She said she was a student studying phycology and saw the word "psycho-"
She originally thought it was another book she has read. All I say was "yeah, it's a very interesting book" as I handed it to her to take a look since she seemed interested. She read the back and just "oh i see, nice!" a little akward moment after. As I sat back down I read what she read in the back of the book and pretty much just explained it was an "self-improvement book" In my head I was like "OH ****! She must think I have low-self esteem or might think theres something wrong w/ me" I got all nervous and just lost my original game w/ her. She was a very flirty sexual individual. She'd go on to flirt and mingle w/ the rest of the extra's as I pretty much stayed quiet. It's a shame I lost my oppurtunity w/ her that night. But whatever.
I just thought this was pretty damn ironic. And said to myself I gotta post this experience w/ my fellow Don Juan members.
So here ya go!
bit of advice - Don't read this book in public or around women. Especially psychotrist majors. :)