Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you - Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you__Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

(This is taken from a reply to questions about my post "GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU". This reply both explains this post in greater detail and also goes into other ideas that will take your game to the next level.)

There are several questions and comments I will now address in order to help guys to understand my technique.

Before I answer specific questions, I'd like to clarify a couple of points about this technique.

First, don't get caught up on the word TECHNIQUE. I use that word but this is much more than a simple technique like establish eye contact then apply kino, etc.

The purpose of this post is to get guys (especially an average kind of guy) to change their mind set, attitude, and outlook on women.

Like I have said before, you have to reverse the game. That is what this is all about. Reversing the game.

What I'm trying to do is take the average guy on a journey through the mind of your typical hot chick.

To give you an analogy, let's say you're hunting an animal. Which way would give you the best chance of getting the animal?

a.) Run around with a big gun and try to blast the first thing you see and then the next and the next and maybe you'll get lucky and actually hit something.

b.) Learn as much as you can about the habits and tendencies of your prey and then use that to your advantage.

Most guys don't have a clue as to what really goes on inside a chicks mind and it is that lack of knowledge and awareness that causes most guys to struggle with women.

Second, the average guy has to stop focusing on whether or not they are attractive enough to attract a hot chick.

As I have stated elsewhere on this forum, women are emotional creatures and men are logical creatures.

The problem with your average guy is that they think that they need to be good looking enough, or drive a nice car, or be tall, or else they can't get a hot woman.

Now I'm not saying that women don't notice things like this but the bottomline is that with women they respond according to how a man makes them feel inside much more than the outer stuff.

All women grow up with this little prince charming fairy tale sh*t in their heads that one day they will meet the "man of their dreams".

Now obviously the "man of their dreams" is not going to be just any guy or one of 99% of the guys she encounters who all pretty much the same to her in terms of how they act, think, etc.

Now if this girl is really attractive, then she's been told by countless guys and people in general about how attractive she is
and she's probably been offered everything from money to gifts to dinner dates to shopping sprees to you name it.

Now to her, this is all cool for a while and all the attention makes her think she is a princess and she will expect men to bow down and kiss the royal a$$.

But wait a minute. Is she really satisfied? Or is there a greater longing within her that has not yet been fulfilled?

Well, I'll let you in on a little secret that few men know. Really attractive women who are put up on a pedestal secretly have a strong desire for a man to come along and put their a$$ in check.

They actually want a man to come along that is powerful and dominant enough to make himself a king in her presence and not a servant like most of the men around her.

Is anyone starting to understand the purpose of this sh*t now? You have to learn how to be a king or prince in order to get these little princess types of chicks because they will ONLY submit to a man who displays more personal power than they have.

The very fact that an average guy thinks of himself as average shows that mentally you are not a king and a chick who thinks she is a princess will never lower herself to get with one who is below her.

Your next logical question is, "Well, this all sounds interesting but how does an average guy like me achieve prince or king status.
Don't you have to be rich or tall or really good looking or something to be a king to a woman?"

Being a king has nothing to do with any of that. Being a king is about power.

Women are attracted to men who exude power and dominance. It is a natural biological and psychological thing.

The first step toward becoming a king is to recognize that as a king, NO ONE is above you.

As Mickey Royal stated in his book "THE PIMP GAME", everyone whom you do not see when you stand alone in the mirror is beneath you.

Secondly, to be a king, you must have a kingdom. So what is your kingdom? Your kingdom is your life and all aspects of it.

That includes your personal relationships, career, finances, interests like sports, or anything that has to do with you directly.

What this means is that as a king, your first job is to build a great kingdom which means building a great life.

In other words, your FIRST focus should be on improving every aspect of your life and always looking to find things or people that will help to enrich it and make it better and more enjoyable.

Also, stop caring about anything that doesn't directly have to do with you and your kingdom (life).

So stop worrying about the guy you see that drives a flashy car and is a jerk and seems to "get all the girls".

Why care about what he's doing or what he has? He doesn't give too sh*ts about you or your life and anyway what he does can't limit you from getting what you want.

The only person who can limit you is YOU.

All great athletes from Michael Jordan on down have this attitude.

This is the attitude that separates winners from losers in life.

So f*ck him and his chicks. That is HIS kingdom. You have to put all of your time and focus on YOUR kingdom so it can grow.

Third, a king puts his own interests and that of his kingdom first and elevates no one or nothing above that.

Fourth, if a woman wishes to become a princess or queen or a servant within his kingdom he will treat her as a subject (that doesn't mean disrespectfully) who will recognize his authority as the master of his domain.

He will NEVER tolerate disrespect or rebellion within his kingdom and if a subject proves to be too much trouble he will IMMEDIATELY exile them from his kingdom and elevate another subject in her place.

Fifth, a good king knows that he is worthy of the best: The best food, the best drinks, the best entertainment, the best clothes, the best homes, the best cars, and also the best p*ssy available.

Now if you take just these five attributes or characteristics of a king and make them a part of your attitude and outlook concerning women and life, then you will be seen by those "HB9's and 10's" as a king and these princesses will be compelled to submit to one who is greater than themselves.

Let me tell you, I am a king and I let ANY woman know it whether I'm attracted to them or not.

I've had girls say that I was stubborn, or difficult, or my ego was out of control or whatever. Don't listen to any of this.

This is nothing but game designed to challenge you to see if your the real deal.

If you stand strong and be a true man and a king in every aspect of your life, you will notice many changes.

You will automatically walk more confidently and with a sense of purpose and power so that when you enter a room you will begin to notice people taking notice of you (including women).

You will begin to treat your time like it is money and only invest it on things and people that benefit you and not waste your time because it precious and irreplaceable.

You will begin to care much less about trivial things like worrying about what someone else is doing and focus on important things
that directly affect you and your life.

You will begin to shape your life according to your own will and you will discover that you have much more power than you ever imagined.

You will also begin to take an active interest in your health and well-being and maybe change your diet or work out more in order to improve this area of your kingdom.

You will begin to ask less questions and figure more sh*t out on your own because now you have limited your dependence on other people.

Don't be surprised to have other people start to seek advice or counsel from you because you always seem to have your sh*t together.

Another thing about advice. A king has advisors who provide him with information and can give him their viewpoints on various things to help him to make decisions.

Your advisors will most likely be family or friends or someone whom you admire or who is very knowledgeable.

First, be very careful whom you choose to listen to. A king has to make good decisions for his kingdom and bad advice has destroyed many a kingdom and life.

Listen to what they say, but make YOUR OWN DECISIONS without anyone's interference or influence.

There are very few people you can trust in this life and everyone has their own agenda. Remember that.

(This reply is continued below).

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to women, if you are a king then that means that you are HIGHER UP THAN ANY WOMAN no matter how much of a queen or princess she thinks she is or how many guys treat her as such.

I think this is the real secret and advantage of the jerk over the nice guy in that the jerk acts much more like the kingly traits I've mentioned and nice guys and AFC's place themselves mentally below this drop dead gorgeous princess and accept a lower status.

Before I go on too long, I'll briefly answer or respond to some questions and comments.

Bonhomme said that if she is attracted to you then this works well. As I mentioned before, the king's attractiveness lies in his power.

When you start to think and act like a king in all of your affairs, as I said before, people will take notice including hot chicks.

They say that women can smell money on a man. It isn't the money she smells but the power that comes from having a nice bank account.

Women are natually attracted to power and men who radiate or display power.

When you change your mentality, attitude, and behaviour it will show automatically through your body language, voice tone, the way you carry yourself, etc.

Non-verbal communication makes up like 90 something percent of all communication. Actual words spoken make up only a small amount.

Have you ever noticed that two people can say the exact same thing but the effects or response each gets isn't the same.

That's because one person's non-verbal communication backing up those words was more powerful and therefore had a more powerful affect on a listener.

If you noticed a woman giving you strong buying signals like eye contact for example and her interest level is high and your non-verbal communication is that of king or dominant man, then you could say something as simple as hi and she'd probably be wetting her panties.

The important thing is to build your inner game first and it will communicate itself naturally through your non-verbal communication such as body language, your aura or vibe, etc.

That is why I said not to get caught up on technique because without a strong mentality to back up your specific techniques they won't have much power or effect on women.

The order of things is inner and then outer. You don't put a band-aid on someone who has internal bleeding. You have to work on the inside and then worry about the outside.

I hope some of you are getting this.

To answer dcfball's quesion about talking to groups of dimes, first, I don't recommend approaching groups anyway.

If it is only two chicks and you have a friend with you or your game is really strong and you think you can pull a threesome, then go for it.

But stay away from groups unless you can find a way to isolate the one you want and get her open enough on you to leave with you (if your in bar, club, or a party).

TheInfamousCBear asked how to use this in short term situations.

By short term, I'm assuming you mean, for example, seeing a girl at the bus stop or in line at a store or some place where you might not see them again.

The long and short answer is that once you learn to become a king, you will notice all sorts of women start to take notice of you whether your in a store, club, the street, or wherever women are.

They will smell your power and dominance and their natural biological drive to mate with a dominant male will kick in.

Women who may have never paid you attention before will start to think to themselves,"There is something about him and I don't know what it is but I wouldn't mind finding out."

They probably won't consciously know why they're interested. All they know is that they have a certain FEELING. Remember that women are emotional creatures.

When you notice them giving you buying signals such as eye contact or glances or other non-verbal signs of interests, this is your cue to go see if she would make a nice addition to your kingdom.

You are giving her the opportunity to enter into your kingdom but that is a privelage and if she acts stupid or irritates your royal highness you can easily reject her and find a more worthy queen or princess to serve your needs.

This also answers some other questions as well. As a king, you should always be on the look out to expand and improve your kingdom and that can mean a better job or a better chick so yes if you are getting buying signals from a chick by all means move in and give her the opportunity to enter your kingdom (life).

To Matt Rogers, I think the answers to the questions you asked have already been covered in this reply so just read it over a few times and think about it and think about your own experience and of other people around you. It will all click for you.

Syncronic commented about acting not interested or ignoring chicks. Don't ignore them or act uninterested just be the kind of
king that I've described and always scan your environment for chicks who have detected your power and show signs of interest. Then of course, move in.

I think that about covers it and I didn't set out to write this long of a reply but when good ideas start flowing I got to let it out.

Just apply the things I've told you to your life and not only will your sex life improve, but your entire LIFE will improve because the principle of being a king works in every area of your life.

Live it, be it, do it.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong."

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
As my fellow DJ member mentioned above...this belongs in the bible.:D

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
the difference between this lads ideas and other dating guru,s stuff is that disciples said all this for free.fair play to the lad cos the ideas good and he put it across realy well.
i,ll be buying you a pint when i see you mate.cheers

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to add something.

I know there are alot of guys that have been told that as a man you have to initiate everything with a woman from approaching to setting up a date or whatever.

Now it is true that a man should look for opportunities and go after them but...................and this is a big but............... (no pun intended).

Very few men have any clue about how to give off the right kind of vibe or non-verbal communication that would make a woman much more receptive to their approaches.

Most "experts" will tell you to "be confident" or to "just go out and get rejected X amount of times and you'll get X amount of numbers", or they'll focus on telling you to stand this way or deepen your voice or use this technique, etc., etc.

Now I want to clarify something.

Yes, dating is a numbers game to an extent because obviously the more women you encounter the better your chances of hooking up with something that you want.

However, in any relationship, someone has to take on the dominant role and someone has to take the submissive role.

As I have already explained in this post, if you want to get a hot chick who already thinks she is a princess because of the attention and treatment her looks have gotten her, then you have to establish YOURSELF as the dominant one IMMEDIATELY and BEFORE any actual verbal communication between the two of you takes place.

You have to establish your dominance in her mind BEFORE you even think about approaching her.

Also, for it to have maximum effect, it should happen naturally and without any conscious struggle or "trying" on your part.

She should be able to look at you and IMMEDIATELY pick up your aura and vibe.

This will in turn cause her to FEEL a certain way about you and become more receptive to the idea of talking or interacting with you.

Once again, I hope some of you are getting this (I know alot of you are.)

Now which of the following two approaches do you think has the best chance of being successful?

Approach #1) A guy is walking down the street and sees a beautiful woman coming his way. He figures that, "Hey, she's cute and I want that and I'm going for it."

So he may check for any buying signs from the girl and then says hello or asks a question or whatever to initiate conversation. Now..........

Approach #2) A guy (not just an ordinary guy but a true king as the one I described in my post) sees a luscious young thing coming his way.

Before he even opens his mouth, his non-verbal communication (his king's aura of authority and dominance, his body language, etc.) have already started talking to this girl's mind on a deeper level than any words he could say.

By the time he actually says hello or something, she is already intrigued and much more receptive to anything he will say because on an unconscious level her biological instincts are telling her that this is a man who may be potential mate material.

Now I have a couple of questions for you. In example #1, who was in the position of power or dominance? In example #2, who was in the position of power or dominance?

Whoever is in the dominant position will control the relationship.

One thing I can tell you is that it is not natural for the woman to control the relationship and when they do it is never good for the man.

That being said, again I ask in example #1, who was dominant and who was submissive?

If you said the woman was in the dominant position and the man was in the weaker or submissive position, give yourself 10 points and go buy yourself some ice cream, you deserve it. Just kidding!!

Now, once again I ask in example #2, who was dominant and who was in the submissive or weaker position?

If you said the man was in the dominant position and the woman was in the submissive one, you were right.

If you answered correctly on both questions, congratulations!!
You are way ahead of most guys on understanding this.

Now lets see how smart you really are. Why was the woman dominant in the first example and the man in the second?

Because in the first example, the man was basically playing the dating lottery game.

Remember, in order to win a princess you have to be a prince or a king.

What kind of communication (non-verbal communcation, not verbal) did he give off to indicate his status as being ABOVE her and therefore worthy of being a potential mate? Think about it.

In the second example, the man's non-verbal communication was clearly that of a king and she picked up IMMEDIATELY and UNMISTAKENLY that this is a man who is ABOVE her and therefore should be considered possible mate material.

Once again, I hope some of you are getting this.

I'll leave you with that and let you think about it on your own because as aspiring kings, you have to learn to think and figure things out on your own.

Remember, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Live it, be it, do it.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong."

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct hit

This is the best pickup advice I've read here. It should definitely be in the DJ Bible.

Very few men have any clue about how to give off the right kind of vibe or non-verbal communication that would make a woman much more receptive to their approaches.

And that makes one who actually does all the more valuable. Every man who does is a king. And I'd bet there are many more hot women than men who really "get it."

If a man demonstrates his mastery of non-verbal seduction, from his initial display of charisma and style to eye contact, smoothly acting upon the signals he receives, on through conversation, touch, and so forth, the effect on women is magnetic. Most women yearn for such a man to come along.

Men worry far too much about petty stuff such as "what will I say," "how do I get the number," and all that. It's not what you say (provided it's not out-and-out dorky), so much as how you say it -- if you've got your non-verbal game down, and you understand the flow off seduction.

Great thread. This is where it's at for pickups.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Bonhomme. You definitely "Get it".

If more guys came to this realization they would improve their success and the game would be alot easier and alot more fun because when you decide to approach a woman, her mind will be so much more receptive to anything you have to say.

Like you said, as long as you don't say something stupid to break the vibe you have with her, you can easily lead her from one stage of seduction to the next until you finally get that a$$.

Things tend to move more smoothly also and if the vibe is strong, women tend to make seducing them much easier.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any chance that the reason you are only telling us what to do and not how to do it because you do not know how to?:rolleyes:

P.S maybe you can do it subconsiciosly, i dont know but im asuming if you could inteprate what you do, then you would tell us how not just what!

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
any chance that the reason you are only telling us what to do and not how to do it because you do not know how to?:rolleyes:

P.S maybe you can do it subconsiciosly, i dont know but im asuming if you could inteprate what you do, then you would tell us how not just what!
Read up about body language/kino/eye contact...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk

No, it's because he's trying to give us general advice, not HOLD OUR HAND.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk

any chance that the reason you are only telling us what to do and not how to do it because you do not know how to?
You are not understanding the purpose of this post. It is not the purpose of this post to explain how to use kino or eye contact or how many days you should wait to call, etc. etc.

I would have to write a book to explain every detail of those things and anyway it is unnecessary as there are plenty of posts, articles, and tips on this site that go into detail for all of that.

Obviously, you did not read my post correctly because I said that this is not about techniques but rather about the proper inner game you must have to back up and give strength to any technique you may use.

The purpose for writing "Become a King" was to clarify my points in my "Getting Girls to Chase You" post because I could tell by some of the responses that some of the things I said were either being misunderstood or not properly grasped by some of my fellow DJ's.

Also, by the way, I am very skilled at kino, body language, judging eye contact, etc. So no, I don't talk about things I know nothing about or have no experience using myself.

Any tip I have ever posted on this forum has been based on what I know to really work based on experience and observation as information that I received from guys who were really good with women.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know about kino and all that stuff, but you say be a king and walk in to the room giving off a positive aurua, now i can wlak in confidently theres no problem, but im not sure how i can give off a positive aurua.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvcking inspirational post!!!!!!!
:D

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk i know about kino and all that stuff, but you say be a king and walk in to the room giving off a positive aurua, now i can wlak in confidently theres no problem, but im not sure how i can give off a positive aurua.
What you have to understand is not to TRY to give off a positive aura, just practice thinking, acting, and conducting ALL of your life's activities as would the king you wish to be.

If you do this consistently and make it a habit of thinking and acting in everything you do (not just with women), then gradually you will notice yourself thinking and acting differently automatically and without having to consciously think about it.

The highest level of skill in anything you wish to do from sports to playing an instrument is when you reach the point after alot of practice and focus that you can automatically play the instrument or that sport very well without having to consciously think out each step.

Conveying a positive aura is not something you can do by making a conscious effort. It is like a light that shines naturally on its own and not something that you can make shine or will it to shine by conscious thought or effort.

Think about something as simple as tying your shoe or learning how to whistle. At first, you had to practice and it felt difficult or uncomfortable and you had to think about what you were doing but then one day you tied your shoe without thinking about it or whistled without thinking about it and I guarantee that you did it better than you ever did it when you were TRYING to do it.

I can recommend a good book that explains this topic of thought, action, habit, and behaviour in more detail. It is called Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz.

You can find it at any large book store or on Amazon. Very good book to read. It has influenced my thinking about many areas of success and acheivement in life including the area of dating women.

Just remember that first you have to learn to BE what you need to be and your aura will shine naturally and on its own.

Also, and this is very important. You have to realize that your life is a WHOLE that is made up of many parts (professional or career life, family life, personal relationships, sports or hobbies, etc.).

If you want to improve your success in the area of women, then you have to develop a WINNING mentality that leads to success not just with women but in your life as a whole.

The best players and macks (the real ones) tend to not only be successful with women but they tend to be successful in other areas of their lives as well.

Why? Because success breeds success just as failure and frustration in one area of your life breed failure and frustration in other areas of your life.

It's just like the guy who works a crappy job for very little money and has 4 kids to feed at home and then yells at his wife and kids even though they might not have done anything to deserve it.

It's because his financial and professional frustration and failure carry over into the area of his family and personal relationships and cause negativity in those areas.

Do you see my point?

If you wish to be great with women, then focus on becoming a great man overall. Become great in many areas of your life by following my example of a true king.

Don't be surprised to see that as your sex life gets better, other areas of your life don't improve because the success vibe in that area will carry over into other areas such as work or school or business or whatever.

I think I've explained pretty well, but if you still don't understand any part of what I've just said, let me know.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disciple:

I agree with the premise of your theory, but isn't possible that you can become too good for your own good in that rather than attracting alot of females you end up intimidating them and scaring them away?

In my case, I have totally refurbished my attitude and way of thinking along the lines you have laid out for us in the past year; the end result as been almost astonishing. In the last year the following positive things have happened: for me:

1. I now have two businesses earning very good money
2. I have invested in real estate and just bought my fourth house (ALL IN ALL I HAVE OVER $1,000,000.00 IN PROPERTY)
3. I have totally transformed my body in that now I have a six pack and a lean muscular look that causes womens' heads to turn and make their boyfriends/husband's jealous.
4. I have two cars including an Audi that I am going to trade in for a 2006 A6 (awsome car!)
5. I dress much better now and only buy the good stuff (i,e calvin klein, kenneth cole, etc.)

What I am trying to say is that by adopting a positive attitude whereby I place myself above others and certainly above women (hence, "I am the King" mentality that you preach), I have been able to accomplish many things I would not have dreamt possible. Yet, it is sad to say that my love life has not improved substantially as one might expect. It seems that the women I deal with are intimidated by my success and aura of a succesful man to the point that they just do not want to deal with me and they end up with some low class schmuck instead. Women have always told me how good looking I am, etc., but for some reason I have not been able to parlay this into success with women. Maybe they are just insecure. For instance, one girl I was hanging out with recently said to me point blank: "You know, I would not want to have a relationship with you, because you are dangerous, you scare me"... I said to myself, "what the fyck"...

Other times, the hot girls at my office for example, just ignore me or seem arrogant and distant as if to not aknowledge me but seem attentive to everyone else. For instance there is this one very hot chick who works at my bank who I have caught giving me good eye contact and who I sense is attracted to me, but when I talk to her she has an indifferent attitude, but when other guys talk to her she seems animated. It really is a blow to my ego and makes me depressed sometimes.

So my question is, have you experienced this before with women where they seem too scared to have anything to do with you and they end up LJBF you and next time you see them, they are going out with some loser?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you're missing something, Sapphire

There are several possibilities, Sapphire.

You may simply have to set your sights higher. It is true that you can be "overqualified" for a gal, who might think you would just dump her if someone better passes your way. I may be having that sort of thing going on with a cute gal I know who's really attracted to me, but plays lots of games, as if wants some sort of demonstration of strong interest from me: "if he's really interested, he'll call again."

There's another possibility: are you attracting women, but not properly going with the flow when it's time to take action?

It has been said that a woman despises nothing more than a man who she invites to her bedroom, but doesn't go.

I'll give you a real-life example from my very own "hard lessons" list. A couple years ago, I was a regular at a popular club night, knew the DJ, and was coming there dressed in a sharp, unique way, having fun, dancing, flirting, and what not. One of the hottest gals in the club was giving me looks, but I was clueless, and didn't respond, though I now know she was clearly and unmistakably attracted to me. I missed my window of opportunity by waiting too long for the "right time" to chat her up, being too concerned about having a good "opener," rather just simply going up to her, saying "hi," and letting the conversation flow as it may.

It's also possible the gal who has been giving you eye contact, but freezes up when you talk with her is simply going AFC on you -- literally "choking." You may just have to interact with her some more in a very easygoing way, so she can develop some comfort level. It's important to a woman that they feel safe around a man. Think about this.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK Protector I'm tired as hell right now....but of what I have read. You're one hell of a writer.
Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate that.

Disciple:

I agree with the premise of your theory, but isn't possible that you can become too good for your own good in that rather than attracting alot of females you end up intimidating them and scaring them away?
I understand what you are talking about Sapphire because I gone through the same thing with women.

I'm 6'2 inches tall, muscular but lean, and in terms of looks I've had several people (including strangers) tell me I should get into modeling and I remember a girl asking me to strip at her mother's birthday party (I don't do that stripping sh*t, by the way).

There is a good discussion on this called "Too Good Looking to get women" or something like that in the Archives section of the forum. I have a response to this subject on that thread.

When you are taller, bigger, better looking, or better dressed than most of the people around you, you can be very intimidating to women (and even other guys).

Now, good looks and an aura of success can be a great help in turning women's heads, but it can also create a whole new set of problems.

It can almost feel like you're being told that you are over-qualified for a job.

I've seen chicks act aloof or indifferent toward me and act all happy to see some guy that didn't have half of what I had going on for me.

So now, what can you do about it?

Have you noticed that there are some stars or celebrities that might be mega-rich, famous, great, or whatever but yet they have tremendous appeal to the common people.

Even though they are who they are, there is a quality about them that makes even the most ordinary person feel comfortable in their presence.

You feel as though even though they are who they are, somehow you could see yourself sharing a beer or talking about sports or something.

This is the kind of guy that women fight over and other men respect.

The quality of which I speak is called charisma.

People who are charismatic attract people to them like a magnet.

When you are charismatic, people are attracted to you because they feel a connection to you on some level.

They feel that even though you are not an ordinary person, there is some part of you that they can RELATE to.

That is the key, the word RELATE.

Why do most young kids prefer to hang out with people in their own age group and not someone much older?

Because they can relate to someone who listens to the same music they do, watches the same kind of stuff on TV, thinks like them, etc.

Think about it. The people you feel the most comfortable around are the people that YOU can relate to the best and who relate to you the best.

This is human nature.

I had to figure this out myself.

The women that you wish to attract have to feel that you and them can relate to each other and that you are not "out of their league".

I had a girl that I went to college with tell me that recently. She told me that she always thought I was one gorgeous man but another girl told her to forget about me because I was "out of her league".

This girl is cute, mind you!!

I was like, "Out of her league? What the f*ck."

Let me clarify something while it is on my mind.

Being a king doesn't mean that you walk around like everybody else is insignificant.

All of us, no matter who we are or what we have, will need someone else at some point or another.

So everyone serves a purpose.

I even said in this post that if a woman wants to be a part of your kingdom (life) then you are to treat her as a subject that has to acknowledge your dominance but I also said not to treat her disrespectfully just because she is below you in terms of power.

It is like if you were rich and had servants working in your home cooking, cleaning, and taking care of your home, that still doesn't mean that you should treat them like sh*t.

You have to be a benevolent king, not a tyrannt.

You are a lion that only bares his teeth and roars when someone forgets their place and disrespects you, challenges you, plays games with you, or tries to sh*t on you.

Have you ever noticed that truly powerful people tend to have a relaxed, easy going attitude about them.

They are powerful and they know who they are and that is enough.

Other people see who they are but also don't feel a need to feel defensive around them because their calmness and laid back demeanor put other people at ease because they aren't throwing their dominance at them, they just allow it to shine for itself.

Also, charismatic people actively look for ways to relate to people in general and this is why even the most common person feels comfortable around them and not threatened.

Do you see what I'm saying?

I'm still working on this myself but I've gotten alot better and I've noticed that more women feel more comfortable in my presence.

Because of my laid back, easy going attitude, my body language is naturally open and relaxed because I am at ease with myself and my surroundings.

This in turn makes the people around me relax more and they don't see you as threatening and tend to become more receptive to you.