Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you - Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

water

Don Juan
Reaction score
Discipline, great post. Even greater patience..lol. I like the central concept of yours - which is to get yourself together and not let a girl, 10 or 0, rule or worse, ruin, your life.

Some comments. The best theory WILL fail sometime. Law of nature that is. Important thing, move on and don't shoot yourself if you ever fail. This is the real world. Women are individuals; no one method suits all. What you say abt 'for 1 girl who rejects me, there are 4 or 5 more waiting...(in that effect)' is the KEY attitude.

Every girl wants a fairy tale ending. I believe men too...maybe with more fireworks and violence (hope not!). And every woman has a secret longing...something she hopes THE right man can understand and provide her with. Maybe it is holding her in some special way etc. Once you know that, chances of success gets higher. DON'T be so arrogant and self-centered and think that the king shall not provide such. If you do, get ready to fail.

Be a king. Definitely. But be a king with a heart and strong sense of pride. Don't forget: our history is littered with kings who died and lived lonely... or had women love them for all the wrong reasons...or had women who changed their hearts etc. Don't be like these kings. Talking about power and money, I agree too. Never mind that we think men who flash the bills and get the girls are not real men; to these women, THEY ARE. Then again, no reason for us to bother ourselves with these guys and gals anyways. Like what Discipline said, if this girl rejects you for a guy who flashes the green, you should count yourself lucky! Unless you want to keep up with her...with your bank account i.e.

Cheers. There are more than one out there. Take it EZ!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be a huge CAVEAT to all of this.

If you are the king and come off as arrogant and are too good looking, you can surely expect alot of girls to ignore you or act rude back.

If you are goodlooking, dress well and exude the aura of successfulness you do need to have the charisma as was mentioned and you can act more nice in your first few encounters.

Becoming too self absorbed is never good.

But definitely focus on your empire first before seeking out a princess.

And just because you built a big empire or kingdom doesn't mean the girls will follow just for that. I have been wanting to write a post that illustrates that based on my own life.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. As king, no one is above you. Everyone you see, is beneath you.
2. your kingdom is your life. build a great kingdom that supports your alpha.
3. Never give a fcck about anything.
4. the only thing that can limit you is your own limiting belief.
5.never put any bodys interests above you
6. never tolerate disrespect , rebellion.
7. a king only gets the best

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What there really is to understand here is that having a great attitude about life and a great opinion about yourself (which comes from a good life) is above all the advice and practical examples you can get here and on other websites.

Having a good opener or other such bull**** are only giving you 5 good minutes with the girl, after you say everything you learned you will be back to zero that's why most people on here don't really understand how they should think of field reports. People write down the conversation and other men on here take it as what they also will say and not really try to understand its true value, which is the attitude and having a natural conversation.

Being comfortable with women and in general a charming person will get you very far in your social life.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
am inspired to bounce back into the game

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best post I have read on this site . :up:

And the post on 10-17-2004, 10:48 AM + post 10-18-2004, 10:04 AM clearified exactly what you were missing on the first post.

Last edited:

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no doubt that you have success with these ideas. And no doubt these Machiavellian tactics work for you. I have tried putting people in check and being the king and being powerful. They have never really worked that well for me.

I do not claim, as you do, to be some sort of expert on the female mind. I try to display my power as a power of ethics. You're right that kings are powerful, but kings in historical times were also expected to be just and benevolent. I am the king of my own life, and thus I am benevolent, fair. I act as a king to all things that come into my space and to my attention. If a girl is not treating me with the same dignity I give her, I am just honest about how I feel and the consequences if she continues. I also give her time and dignity to change her mood to positive fun.

When I am truly in control of myself, there is no need for power plays.

While I'm sure what you're saying is correct, it is time to upgrade the ethics of dating. It's time to find romance that is mutually uplifting, rather than mutually degrading and concerned about power. Concern with power comes from a feeling of powerlessness. People who feel they can't keep others in their lives, or have to manipulate or control to find safety and to be sure of the loyalty of others. People who have control of themselves learn to let people go when that is right for them.

Again, it is time for a higher moral ethic to this whole business. You may be right that some women are attracted to displays of power. In my opinion, however, wise women seek the man of wisdom, joy, and benevolence.

An unpopular point of view on this board, that's for sure. But I think we all need to find great meaning and potential in romance through ethics. I am not the only one to stand up to beliefs based on the cynicism and despair that lies dormant in all of us.

Izza

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This OP has got to be one of the all time greatest posts I've read on any site. It is the only post I've seen that not only describes an effective mindset for dealing with the male/female dynamic we find ourselves in, but it also conveys, albeit indirectly, how to implement this mindset in practical terms.

Having grown up under horrific circumstances which led to a confused adulthood, I have seen so much of "just be more confident" and "you need to be secure in yourself" to make my head spin, but there is so little out there of how a confused man who desperately wants to change can even begin to get a simple foothold to begin his journey.

Perhaps I am just receptive to this kind of "regal" mindset due to my personality but this OP has bypassed my internal "baggage" and provided the structure that I have needed to discover. I suppose since we're all different these concepts can't strike that chord with everybody, but for me the concept of the benevolent king is the pure essence of DJism, or at the very least, it is a paradigm that I can relate to and can actually begin to implement now.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best pieces of information on this site, I doubt you need anything else. Inspirational as hell. Remember, your life is about you!

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hari, I just want to say thank you for bumping this. I've been here for years and having just read this is by far the best advice on this site.

Reps be thou added unto thee! :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best posts ever written on this site

Bump.

Pure, unadulterated gold.