Beauty and the Geek!

$BD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I hope you're joking. You have no way of knowing how much is scripted. Don't get tips from TV shows.
Did I sound serious? If so, I appologize :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Study tonight's eposide carefully (Feb 2nd).

In this eposide, just look at Wes. I find that near-incredible how he changed that much. That's what a makeover could do. Even the other guys weren't too bad looking.

Now, what seperated Wes from the others was how he presented himself. It was not entirely in looks, but it's all about how you carry yourself. Even the beauties, commenting on how 'sophisticated and hot' he was, only a small amount of that was the looks, because if he said some of the things the other guys said, he'd be just as chumpish.

Just a point to note, looks mean VERY little in comparison to presentation.

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend worked for the WB last year. Some of the "geeks" are actors fakin' the funk. He saw them come in to "audition" and even worked on some aspects of the show.

One of the blond girls from that show from season 1 used to work out at my gym.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by $BD
Did I sound serious? If so, I appologize :)
Oh I wasn't offended :) I just don't like to see people follow the whole fictional character path.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The über-nerdy "white" erkel is TOTALLY fake.

I can spot the BS from a mile away, you can tell exactly when things are scripted.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Watch the museum curator dude to see exactly what kind of body language and mindsets to avoid. I'm watching right now and the guys were tasked with the challenge of getting chicks to come to their party and this guy is BLOWING at it. His body language is sooo bad; he's holding himself like a praying mantis instead of a human being.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
Wow. Watch the museum curator dude to see exactly what kind of body language and mindsets to avoid. I'm watching right now and the guys were tasked with the challenge of getting chicks to come to their party and this guy is BLOWING at it. His body language is sooo bad; he's holding himself like a praying mantis instead of a human being.
Did you know that a praying mantis could kill and eat a living mouse? It's on youtube somewhere....