Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beards

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Oh, and beards don't make you cooler by the way. Fascists and *******s like Fidel Castro, Osama Bin Laden and Che Guevara had them.
Who else had beards?
  • Spartans, including King Leonidas I. Cowards were punished by having their beards sheared off.
  • The most elite of the ancient Egyptians had beards. A metal false beard was even worn by queens.
  • All pre-Alexander Greek men had beards. To be without a beard was to be considered womanly. Alexander began the clean-shaven trend merely to protect his soldiers from giving their enemies something to grab onto in the heat of battle.
  • All pre-Scipio Roman men had beards. Shaving was an unheard-of practice. Scipio began the clean-shaven trend merely to distinguish Romans from the Greeks.
  • Only veterans of Napoleon's Grande Armée were permitted to grow beards.
  • Who else had a beard? Charles Dic kens, Charles Darwin, Karl Marx, Friederich Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud, Albert Einstein, from Abraham Lincoln to William Taft, The Beatles, Zeus, Poseidon, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, St. Peter, Rastafarians, Robert E. Lee, Ulysses S. Grant, William Sherman, Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrell, Dave Grohl, Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Galileo Galilei, Leonardo da Vinci, Archimedes, Michelangelo, Donatello, Johannes Kepler, Saladin, Stonewall Jackson, Dumbledore, Merlin, Santa Claus, Gandalf, and Gimli.
You clearly know nothing.

"There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless — boys and women — and I am neither one." - Greek saying

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

xj220

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has to be done right though. Obviously, you don't want to look like you just came out of the woods or off a raft after being stranded. Like anything related to grooming, it should be well kept and look like you take care of yourself. Personally, I think you'd have a better chance with a beard then a stache.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beards in my opinion have to fit your style and personality. Then they work very well. Otherwise i think you are better off clean shaven.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowdog clearly knows nothing about fascism either. Castro is communist and fascism is anti-communist, and Che Guevara was a marxist.