Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be wary of what you're accidentally screening for in women with your actions/methods

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(TL;DR at the bottom)

So lets look at our first important example: tenacity starts a thread about girls wanting money from him all the time and how it sucks, some would say "AWALT, they're looking to drain your resources and find out what you can do to serve their needs" others would say "the market is just **** man, all these low quality girls don't have their **** together" but here's what I say: notice that most responses don't have that problem, one of the only people who has ever had an experience like that is bigneil

one big thing in common between those two users is that they're really big on money and finances, I think there's a definite connection between them having a lot of money, flexing on girls, and then finding out that their girl they wooed with their fortune wants expensive things or rent money

but then you think about other possible correlations and notice a lot of big ones, red pill/PUA circles advocate escalating and trying to get laid ASAP some even say to next/ghost the girls that don't put out after a few dates, and consequently are always warning that cheaters and promiscuous girls are everywhere, which seems like a problem that would be more common in easy lays, so if you screen for easy lays...

sexless marriages/relationships are definitely a blue pill beta problem, and it's like the opposite of a slvtty promiscuous GF, I'd wager it has something to do with the fact that they're way more likely to "take things slow" or wait "until she's ready" leading to a higher probability of girls that just aren't very attracted or opened out of the gate manipulating them with sex (either issue is likely to get worse with time leading to an LTR where you gotta bring her the moon to have sex even once per week)

the final example I'd bring up is that some users on here say things like "all hot girls have some kinda boyfriend you gotta steal her from" and other common sentiments about really hot girls not being single ever, in my experience that's not really even close to true, at least not with normal hot girls anyway. it is however true if you go far above the normal and start hitting on celebs or models or girls in exclusive close knit social groups or something, but the average HB9 you'll see walking around campus has a good chance of being single.

perhaps all the race trolls that only like white girls or whatever and thusly think racism is strong or their race is disadvantaged simply due to their own decision to limit their selection in a way that doesn't have any positive effect on their results and only results in less options is another expression of this whole being your own worst enemy phenomena

but don't get too caught up in my examples of choice:

TL;DR/conclusion: at the end of the day, the point here is to pay attention to the correlation between your actions and the results, because there will be many times where you're running into a problem that you may be accidentally causing, perhaps all the girls you run into are Y because you keep doing X that narrows the girls down to Y or only appeals to Y or specifically attracts Y girls in large volumes

what correlations between actions and undesired results have you guys noticed?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correlation does not imply causation.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correlation does not imply causation.
well yeah, you're not usually causing women to be a certain way, you're just causing yourself to meet them

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the other day my brother was telling me to make sure all my social media is scrubbed squeaky clean of anything sexual lest you come off as a thirsty pervert and turn girls off

I don't think he really considered the implications of calibrating yourself to really prudish/uptight girls that'll call you a pervert for sharing a sex joke meme or a bouncing boob gif, probably a recipe for disaster.

Another thing i thought of is when redpill articles about spotting slvts list a whole bunch of really desirable traits and say that they're representative of a total wh0re that's only good for pump and dump (like roosh has an article listing good *******s, enjoying rough sex, having kinks, etc. As signs of a slvt), and I'm like even if you found a girl who didn't have/do any of that you'd get bored and cheat on her. That's hilariously short sighted lol.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weirdly I find it's the things I'm not doing that seem to attract women too.

I don't drink a lot and I don't touch drugs. For some reason I seem to resonate with the drinking/drugs/partying crowd of women more than your average normals and I really don't get it because we have nothing in common. Hippie drug-takers seem to have far higher interest.

Maybe it's because they're just more sexually liberal in general? No idea.

Excellent points though devilking :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink a lot and I don't touch drugs. For some reason I seem to resonate with the drinking/drugs/partying crowd of women more than your average normals and I really don't get it because we have nothing in common. Hippie drug-takers seem to have far higher interest.
Well it could be that you're fun, laid back, chill, non-judgemental, etc. Someone who does drugs would love a person like that because they don't want to be judged but they do love a good time.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it could be that you're fun, laid back, chill, non-judgemental, etc. Someone who does drugs would love a person like that because they don't want to be judged but they do love a good time.
Well I'm not going to argue with your assessment that I'm a really fun, cool guy...lol... ;)

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the other day my brother was telling me to make sure all my social media is scrubbed squeaky clean of anything sexual lest you come off as a thirsty pervert and turn girls off

I don't think he really considered the implications of calibrating yourself to really prudish/uptight girls that'll call you a pervert for sharing a sex joke meme or a bouncing boob gif, probably a recipe for disaster.
Prudish/uptight girls usually just want to be perceived as wholesome. They are just as sexual as any other girl but without the STD's. If you use very subtle sexual humor with them, you can watch the smile on their face and confused look in their eyes as the cognitive dissonance gets the hamster spinning.