Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be toxic

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women LOVE drama. Why do you think they watch Kim kadashian shows or other drama shows all the time? Why do you think girls just talk about drama when they are together like omg did you see what Becky was wearing or did you here Jackie hooked up with Bryce last night omg ong omg. They love it. Idk how I didn’t incorporate this in my game sooner. Be toxic and give them the highs and lows. For online dating my favorite opener that has gotten a 100% open rate has been I feel like this is the beginning of a toxic relationship full of hot sex ups and downs anger and laughter and everything in between. You don’t have to use that exact line but something like it.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though it would get results, I prefer the women that do their best to at least avoid petty nonsense. I rather save myself from the future frequent headaches.

Read for FREE!

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pass. No thank you. Women may love drama but I do not. I rather them get their drama from TV or some other source and leave me the hell alone.
Then be women less lol. Trust me the hot women LOVE LOVE drama. Of course if it’s ****ing with your life then stop it. And I’m not talking about real drama like someone threatening your life business or livelihood. I’m talking about playful drama like her thinking your sleeping with other women (which you are), the waitress flirting with you (?’cause hopefully your hood looking and fit), and other women wanting you. They say they hate it but inside they loooooooooove it. They love competing for you against other women

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and that's why any time you listen to a woman's conversation with her friend it always goes something like this
"and then I was like eh and then he was like meh and then I was like eh"

Read for FREE!

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This works for young, low-quality women or girls with blatant issues. This "advice" is juvenile af. Any man purposely being dramatic, is just as bad as the women who feed off of it.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama For Your Mama GIF - Jimmy Fallon Drag Drama Queen GIFs

Read for FREE!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it would depend on one's intent. I can see it being a good strategy for pump n dump. Who cares if the chick if filled with drama, when you boot her out of your life after you bang her?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then be women less lol. Trust me the hot women LOVE LOVE drama. Of course if it’s ****ing with your life then stop it. And I’m not talking about real drama like someone threatening your life business or livelihood. I’m talking about playful drama like her thinking your sleeping with other women (which you are), the waitress flirting with you (?’cause hopefully your hood looking and fit), and other women wanting you. They say they hate it but inside they loooooooooove it. They love competing for you against other women
Bro I do not disagree with you at all. Just pointing out MGTOW is a thing for a reason. Bvtches are not worth any drama. They all have a pvssy. None of them are special enough to put up with it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think all women want drama. It depends on their personality type. Women who want drama will create it in a vaccuum.. So let them create it and don't participate, they will feed off their own stories they create in their head.

That said I do think all of them will get bored with a guy who isn't challenging and unpredictable. Throw them some curve balls. Best advice I heard is to be consistently inconsistent.

Read for FREE!

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
It shouldn't be a conscious thing, men don't engage in drama, especially not willingly, that's for women.

Men who are "toxic" are that way because they dont give a sh!t, it's not something they consciously do as a strategy to get women, that's lame.

I see the point you're trying to make though OP.

Sinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich Cooper says this all the time:

"Men love to complicate their lives"

Being toxic will add complications to your life, don't do this.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who are "toxic" are that way because they dont give a sh!t, it's not something they consciously do as a strategy to get women, that's lame.
Yep. I went through a stage 2-3 years ago of constant drama, spinning plates, getting caught cheating, dodging and giving stds, being caught in clinics, banging secretary/women at work, banging my tenant, coke and alcohol binges.

Everyone on this forum said I loved drama and kept seeking it. The truth is I was in a bad place and drama was finding me. I was on a selfish self destructive path. Never again.

Read for FREE!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women LOVE drama. Why do you think they watch Kim kadashian shows or other drama shows all the time? Why do you think girls just talk about drama when they are together like omg did you see what Becky was wearing or did you here Jackie hooked up with Bryce last night omg ong omg. They love it. Idk how I didn’t incorporate this in my game sooner. Be toxic and give them the highs and lows. For online dating my favorite opener that has gotten a 100% open rate has been I feel like this is the beginning of a toxic relationship full of hot sex ups and downs anger and laughter and everything in between. You don’t have to use that exact line but something like it.
Fvck that. The person who will end up feeling the toxicity the most is you. Your life will turn into a Jerry Springer like dumpster fire and you'll be sitting there wondering how you got there.

You reap what you sow.

Unless your life is already in the dumpster and you have no ambitions of doing anything with it, then I guess feel free. For anyone who has something to lose, definitely do not do this.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I won’t start drama. But when the women do, I fvck with their heads and leave them crying. Usually with the push pull like the OP said.

Read for FREE!

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t start drama. But when the women do, I fvck with their heads and leave them crying. Usually with the push pull like the OP said.
its only right we stir the pot, bro. My last plate was being disrespectful. I can tell her interest was droppin. She had the audacity to hang up the phone on me.
I just straight up told her that she was a "no good hve" and to "fvck off and delete my number" in those exact words.
she kept texting me and callin right after and what I do? Ignore. Its been 2 weeks and she hasn't reached out.
Just like that we give them the boot.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always considered "push/pull" for attracting women to be a form of creating drama. It works in the initial stages and works in long term relationships. Look at their favorite movies.....all dramas. Listen to what they talk about......all gossip and drama. You might not like it but they do.