"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Be toxic

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Let your GF deal with drama with her friends. I ain't got no time for that ****.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Women LOVE drama. Why do you think they watch Kim kadashian shows or other drama shows all the time? Why do you think girls just talk about drama when they are together like omg did you see what Becky was wearing or did you here Jackie hooked up with Bryce last night omg ong omg. They love it. Idk how I didn’t incorporate this in my game sooner. Be toxic and give them the highs and lows. For online dating my favorite opener that has gotten a 100% open rate has been I feel like this is the beginning of a toxic relationship full of hot sex ups and downs anger and laughter and everything in between. You don’t have to use that exact line but something like it.
Thanks but no thanks. I’m not about to rearrange my life to make it better aligned with some chick’s hormonal imbalance.
 
Top