“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Be The Aloof Guy vs The Funny Guy?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
Bleach ended for me after the Aizen arc. In fact, a big part of my “frame” was inspired by Aizen. An anime character. Go figure.
Yeah. I haven't read the last arc but I hear it was good. Just rushed. I might read it one day just to see Urahara's Bankai.

Fullbring was trash. I think at the end of Aizen would've been a perfect conclusion too.

Aizen was an evil m0therfvcker lol.

Also that's been something I've been thinking about. Is it practical to pull frame/socialization from works of fiction? People do it all the time with James Bond, so maybe.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
Writers are smart. You have to have a lot of wisdom to be a writer who can capture human nature and create captivating drama.

They know how to make an overpowering and dominant character that creates a sense of total despair. He’s not overcompensating, trying hard, loud, etc. He’s calm, nuanced, cunning, effortless, and even philosophical. Almost like a gentleman. And was he really a bad guy or did he have a point in going for total dominance and power in order to create balance? And in the end, he ended up helping kill the real bad guy.

At the end of the day, someone has to step up and become king.
Yeah Aizen is one of my favorites. Kyokasuigetsu is a really scary ability too.

Well he was calm until the very end haha.

Too bad we never got a Bankai for Kyokasuigetsu either...

I'm sure the people who don't watch Bleach are like wtf are we talking about lol
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Girls never like boy stuff but there's literally millions of guys who like sports, comics, anime, video games, wrestling, action movies, etc. So a girl not liking boys who do boy stuff would be foolish because she'd alienate millions of guys and end up with a really feminine guy.

Although I disagree that normal guys just go around women and get laid, most normal guys don't get laid often if they're single but they don't care that much.
If you are fit, dress nice and have a slightly above average face you really don’t have to do much, bro. You’ve beat out more than 2/3rds of men already. Just by being in the company of women consistently you’ll get laid with minimal effort.

its 7.5 billion people on earth so p*ssy can’t be that hard to get.. I think people are having sex more than you may think.

I always use my uncle as an example. He swims in p*ssy at 45 and has ever since I can remember. All he literally does is say dumb**** like:

“Girl walking with FrenchFries”
Uncle: Can I have a fry?

“Girl orders drink at bar”
Uncle: You didn’t order one for me?

It’s so simple.
 
Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
If you are fit, dress nice and have a slightly above average face you really don’t have to do much, bro. You’ve beat out more than 2/3rds of men already. Just by being in the company of women consistently you’ll get laid with minimal effort.

its 7.5 billion people on earth so p*ssy can’t be that hard to get.. I think people are having sex more than you may think.

I always use my uncle as an example. He swims in p*ssy at 45 and has ever since I can remember. All he literally does is say dumb**** like:

“Girl walking with FrenchFries”
Uncle: Can I have a fry?

“Girl orders drink at bar”
Uncle: You didn’t order one for me?

It’s so simple.
And then just add a bit of Game, play the numbers and you're golden. I like the AMS Quote that says "Honestly, if you get your looks together, you don't even need that much game. You need some game, yes: but by and large, you'll still fvck."

Some real ass sh*t there.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I'm both. It's a pleasant surprise to the women to find that even though I'm not talkative, I'm actually funny. Haven't met a chick who wasn't pleasantly surprised by it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
OP, This is a very good question. The funny and the aloof guy are both attractive, but they are opposites. I am by nature the clown in the room and will naturally say funny stuff without even trying. But if it seems like a dull crowd that’s not having my humor I’ll naturally switch to aloof and just listen. My humor isn’t for everyone. If this happens on a date where the woman isn’t receptive to my humor then I know for sure she is not a good fit for me, easy next .
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
OP, This is a very good question. The funny and the aloof guy are both attractive, but they are opposites. I am by nature the clown in the room and will naturally say funny stuff without even trying. But if it seems like a dull crowd that’s not having my humor I’ll naturally switch to aloof and just listen. My humor isn’t for everyone. If this happens on a date where the woman isn’t receptive to my humor then I know for sure she is not a good fit for me, easy next .
This just shows that there's more than one way to run Game. There is no "right" answer.

I like being the funny guy. It's more fun for me and more in line with RSD. I like building interest through flirting, teasing, and touching. The aloof guy usually doesn't do all that. He hides his interest level so the girl doesn't even know if he likes her or not.

But I do understand the importance of not being needy or clingy. I'm sure that's easier for the aloof guy.
 
Top