be persistent for a few months?

aschillascanbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
had a chat with one of my bros yesterday and he gave me this particular advice that confuses me after having browsed this site for a bit..

"Be persistent"

using an example from his UNI class.. below average looking guys hooking up with not bad - above average looking girls after trying for months.. claiming it took one guy 6 months..

i am wondering how do these guys do it.. i am sure the interest level wasn't high to begin with.. am i missing something?

makdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It took one guy basically 6 months to get laid.
That's a fail in my book.

In most cases this amount of devotion will come off as creepy.
I would advise against it.

To answer your question...she might of had second thoughts about the guy.
It's obviously not physical attraction. Maybe he was a gentleman to her and she usually gets *******s.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the kill.

Either she accepts your or she rejects you.

End of story.

If she rejects you don't be her puppy on a leash and chase after her for 6 months. She doesn't like you? She can **** herself.

so basically makdaddy is right on

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend told me she once "gave in" and had sex with a guy who had wanted her for ages. Literally the entire length of her degree.
During the sex he said something like, "You've wanted this for so long".
At which point she actually stopped having sex with him in order to correct him.
Lol.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two girls tell me they slept with a guy who basically begged for it. They couldn't even tell me why but they just "gave in".
I only want to fvck women who would crawl over broken glass for my dyck, not because they feel sorry for me.

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
aschillascanbe said:
had a chat with one of my bros yesterday and he gave me this particular advice that confuses me after having browsed this site for a bit..

"Be persistent"

using an example from his UNI class.. below average looking guys hooking up with not bad - above average looking girls after trying for months.. claiming it took one guy 6 months..

i am wondering how do these guys do it.. i am sure the interest level wasn't high to begin with.. am i missing something?
you are missing one thing for sure

your sense of reality

whoever posted this is either bad at judging women or is just a virgin keyboard jockey who made the story up, so others will pat him on the back on a forum