Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Overt with Your Intent and Relentless in Action

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
My impression is that guru is just playing around here, experimenting with different DJ techniques and behaviors, just out of curiosity to see what happens, and to see what her reaction will be. He said himself he wasn't even that interested in having sex with her. And, as has been stated, this girl was from a website largely associated with one night stands.

Do I think many women might respond to this sort of direct approach? Yes.
Is it the best strategy to take? Not so sure. Best case scenario here is that he has to wait until the second date to bang her. So did he really save any time, as opposed to taking a more subtle, traditional route (getting to know her while upping the escalation)? Who can say?
Well isn't he also very well of financially?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How could a 9 man compete with a 9 girl (of the same age), when the 9 girl has literally 100 times greater social experience.
That's an incredible observation.

Herein is why I believe men should build extensive harems comprising women of all look ranges. Herein is also why men should approach hundreds of women per year. Men must invite abundance into their lives, as social acumen, development, and wit are the key to effective pickup closing.
But all this work, for what? Whenever I'm spinning those plates it's more of a hassle than fun for me. But maybe they aren't high quality enough.... now if I had HB7+ exclusively, it might be different.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But all this work, for what? Whenever I'm spinning those plates it's more of a hassle than fun for me. But maybe they aren't high quality enough.... now if I had HB7+ exclusively, it might be different.
The distinction is your level of "game."

At an advanced level, one always has orbiters waiting, so abundance and confidence, and thus social acumen, are already present. But to our fellow DJs who are struggling to get a date, I encourage you to schedule double-headers at the same day and time with women a couple points below your SMV, and practice your game. Nothing sharpens the saw better than abundance and application, and the confidence that arises from the interaction when two women are competing for you and your attention is monumental. Not to mention, your social acumen will grow exponentially in your attempt to manage the situation. The hand that burns on the stove learns the quickest. Likewise, so does putting yourself out there in the "hot" zone and, notwithstanding, still trying to close your subjects.

Many ask what is confidence and how does that tie into social acumen? Try a double header, watch the fireworks, try to close at least one of your prospects unapologetically and shamelessly, and you will learn the tenets of "game" very quickly.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl: do you have a girlfriend?
me: i am not exclusive with anyone at the moment
her: you are cute, must have a harem
me: thanks

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incited by the spirit of this thread, I wanted to delve a bit into closing. Gargantuan success in life, whether monetary or DJ success, is rooted in your ability to close your prospects.

I am a former stockbroker. As an accomplished broker, I learned how to extract million-dollar orders from prospects over the telephone with a few conversations.

Take a moment to watch this whole video, which serves as a great example to this topic. This man, also a former broker, is a bona-fide closer. He:
  • Demonstrates higher value at 1:55
  • Qualifies his prospect at 2:15
  • Ascertains the needs of his prospect at 2:30
  • Appeals to the needs of his prospect at 2:45
  • Rebuts his prospect's objections at 3:30
  • Repeats
  • Asks for the order
$80,000 in revenue in a 15-minute phone call. Not bad, heh. Now how many woman could match wits with this beast?

There is no greater high than the art of the close gentlemen.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping up this thead because its noteworthy. I can say today that I have gotten over my fear of being relentless and overt in my approach to women.

Met this girl, started talking about sexually suggestive stuff. Kiss closed in the middle of the date but that's where I screwed up by not escalating further but instead pulling back. Had to do alot of damage control after she suggested meeting her friends but I went along with it. Got aquainted with them, handled myself well in a pool of men older than me by 4 years. She suggested we go to the club with her friends but a part of me ditched club life and wants to focus on whats important. So I told her straight up, "I want to fvck you."

She replied, "Wow, you're really forward. But I don't do that on a first date"
"

I said "Well its fine with me whether you follow your friends or me"

She said "Okay, I'm following my friends to the club."

At this point, I said "Okay", and we said our goodbyes. Feels good to be living life on your terms.

Might have not gotten the chick but it liberates me to feel free of any social constructs I have been bound to in my mind. Thanks @guru1000 .

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping up this thead because its noteworthy. I can say today that I have gotten over my fear of being relentless and overt in my approach to women.

Met this girl, started talking about sexually suggestive stuff. Kiss closed in the middle of the date but that's where I screwed up by not escalating further but instead pulling back. Had to do alot of damage control after she suggested meeting her friends but I went along with it. Got aquainted with them, handled myself well in a pool of men older than me by 4 years. She suggested we go to the club with her friends but a part of me ditched club life and wants to focus on whats important. So I told her straight up, "I want to fvck you."

She replied, "Wow, you're really forward. But I don't do that on a first date"
"

I said "Well its fine with me whether you follow your friends or me"

She said "Okay, I'm following my friends to the club."

At this point, I said "Okay", and we said our goodbyes. Feels good to be living life on your terms.

Might have not gotten the chick but it liberates me to feel free of any social constructs I have been bound to in my mind. Thanks @guru1000 .
Next time, after the kiss, at a seemly innocuous moment, put her hand on your c0ck, and start a friendly massage between peers, while continuing the convo without interruption.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, after the kiss, at a seemly innocuous moment, put her hand on your c0ck, and start a friendly massage between peers, while continuing the convo without interruption.
Was not really possible because we were sitting at opposite ends of a really big coffee table. I did what I could and also got 2 new contacts for future potential career options (her friends).

All is not lost though, 3 hours later, she messaged me.

"Are you sure you don't want to come out??"

Time to seal the deal gentlemen.