Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Overt with Your Intent and Relentless in Action

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, I scheduled a double-header, two dates, from pof: same place, same time. Two girls arrive 10 min apart. In person, the first is a 7; the second is an 8. After the 8 arrives, I tell the 7 that I am sorry but I have to cut this date short, but she is cute and I will call her. The 7 is shocked, but what can a Guru do?

So I actively game the 8. My goal was simply a one-night stand. After 45 min of bantering, I stopped smiling. I pause, look her seriously and directly in her eyes and say, “I want to fvck you.” Silence ensues for 15 seconds. She fidgets. She is a bit uncomfortable, as my statement seemed to come out of nowhere. Why did I escalate in this manner instead of step-by-step? Why not?

Following my statement, our conversation starts to organically develop sexually. I start escalating kino, touching, grabbing her legs, pulling her hair, etc., and then invite her back to my place. She refuses. I continue escalating kino and go for the kiss. She pulls back. I continue the kino for another 15 minutes, and say, “I will ask you only one more time. Do you want to fvck?” She answers, “No.” I get up, pay for the tab, and leave.

Now many here could say based on the above that I came on too strong, I didn’t organically escalate, or perhaps she wasn’t interested enough to fvck on the first date. Some may even say that not all girls bang on the first date. These are all possibilities. But who cares, right?

15 min later…

Girl: “Why did you leave?”
This morning …
Guru: Hey, sry, passed out. I def would like to see you again. When are you free to get together?

Girl: Thursday?

Guru: I want you to come to my house Thurs night @9:30 p.m.

Girl: I don’t feel comfortable coming to your house yet. I barely know you ;)

Guru: I want to fvck you. All I want to know is … Are you willingly going to submit to me.”

Girl: By doing that I will only reinforce your control freakiness which I don’t want to … so the answer is No ;)

Guru <Silence>
Five hours later…

Girl: OK, I will come.
Now the reverse could have happened and I may never have heard from her again. But what’s more important: playing by my terms included within the rules around which I structure my life--or--banging some random 8 chick?

Take-home message: Have intent. Be direct with your intent. Be relentless with your intent. Do not under any circumstance, surrender your position in any context—or--game over (in life). Re-evaluate your rules periodically to ensure they are serving your purpose.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Last night, I scheduled a double-header, two dates, from pof: same place, same time. Two girls arrive 10 min apart. In person, the first is a 7; the second is an 8. After the 8 arrives, I tell the 7 that I am sorry but I have to cut this date short, but she is cute and I will call her. The 7 is shocked, but what can a Guru do?

So I actively game the 8. My goal was simply a one-night stand. After 45 min of bantering, I stopped smiling. I pause, look her seriously and directly in her eyes and say, “I want to fvck you.” Silence ensues for 15 seconds. She fidgets. She is a bit uncomfortable, as my statement seemed to come out of nowhere. Why did I escalate in this manner instead of step-by-step? Why not?

Following my statement, our conversation starts to organically develop sexually. I start escalating kino, touching, grabbing her legs, pulling her hair, etc., and then invite her back to my place. She refuses. I continue escalating kino and go for the kiss. She pulls back. I continue the kino for another 15 minutes, and say, “I will ask you only one more time. Do you want to fvck?” She answers, “No.” I get up, pay for the tab, and leave.

Now many here could say based on the above that I came on too strong, I didn’t organically escalate, or perhaps she wasn’t interested enough to fvck on the first date. Some may even say that not all girls bang on the first date. These are all possibilities. But who cares, right?

15 min later…

This morning …

Five hours later…

Now the reverse could have happened and I may never have heard from her again. But what’s more important: playing by my terms included within the rules around which I structure my life--or--banging some random 8 chick?

Take-home message: Have intent. Be direct with your intent. Be relentless with your intent. Do not under any circumstance, surrender your position in any context—or--game over (in life). Re-evaluate your rules periodically to ensure they are serving your purpose.
The only thing I would say is that if you are cut up, look damn good facially, dress well, groom well you can get away with it.

For other dudes to try that depending on how the chick is feeling them she might just leave period.

Though if she IS feeling them, going out with them you have nothing to lose even IF she walks away. Good stuff.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems extremely daring guru, that's crazy...

But hey, I guess it can work. I think it also has to do with looks, as Stugot mentioned - your average looking dude probably couldn't get away with being that forward. I'd also wager it has to do with the disposition of the woman, if she was very innocent or more reserved you might have had a harder time.

But I'm sure you calibrated your strategy after speaking to her, and realized that there was a possibility she might be receptive to the direct approach. Good on ya, get ready for some volcanic sex come Thursday mate

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things are certain:

1. She never had a guy speak to/treat her in this manner, especially on/following a first date (She was shocked as I left).
  2. My presence will be forever imbued in her mind (Walking off a date only to have her later submit to me leaves a lasting impression)
Quite honestly now, I care not to fvck her. I just wanted her to submit to me. Game over.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the purpose of this encounter was.. What exactly? You can get girls you arent interested in to sleep with you and waste their and your time/money with nonsensical displays of sexual market hierarchy?

Grow up.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots said:
The only thing I would say is that if you are cut up, look damn good facially, dress well, groom well you can get away with it.

For other dudes to try that depending on how the chick is feeling them she might just leave period.

Though if she IS feeling them, going out with them you have nothing to lose even IF she walks away. Good stuff.
Did you know that well executed seduction will surpass looks? If your an average looking dude with above average game... looks don't matter.

You give off a vibe of being super insecure with how you look. Looks are everything looks are everything is all you ever say

jurry said:
And the purpose of this encounter was.. What exactly? You can get girls you arent interested in to sleep with you and waste their and your time/money with nonsensical displays of sexual market hierarchy?

Grow up.

The point seems to have fun, run game, and reach a goal. What should his goal be? To marry her? LOL. Get out of fantasy land....

Anyways... way to retain the frame. Thanks for posting, reinforces my beliefs and resolve to always hold my frame in the future and never submit myself. That's what females are supposed to do. Good stuff.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
kraytkiller said:
Did you know that well executed seduction will surpass looks? If your an average looking dude with above average game... looks don't matter.

You give off a vibe of being super insecure with how you look. Looks are everything looks are everything is all you ever say.
If you for one second think your looks don't play a huge part in your "game" in regards to how attractive a specific chick or chicks find you you are obviously out of your mind /deluded and need to step away from your keyboard.

But if you want to believe an obese slob or bum looking dude who doesn't maximize his appearance/ physique etc. can get whomever he chooses simply because he "holds the frame". Knock yourself out son.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a multitude of factors that come into play with being direct in such a manner that I wouldn't advise every guy to use it all the time. Good job being steadfast and strong though. She got really sucked into your frame.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
guru1000 said:

15 min later…

This morning …

Five hours later…

Nice...I'm going to have to definitely try that one of these times...

I did something like this to a lesser degree today. Invited this chick out with me to a park so we could walk and talk on some trails they have there and then go for ice cream afterwards(if she behaved I told her). She asked if she could bring her dog, and I responded that the park didn't allow dogs on the trails. She then said "Oh, OK...well I'd still like to meet you, maybe we can go for coffee instead."

I ended up getting busy, then responded a few hours later "Well, I'm going to the park tomorrow night. We can meet up some other time then."

She immediately responded "Let me see if my roommate can watch my dog, what time did you want to meet?"

Told her 8pm, and she said she will see me there.

Will it make any difference in outcomes? Who knows. Don't really care. All i know is in my younger days I would have just went along with it, but F that. I would have just gotten someone else to come walk in the park with me if she didn't want to go.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
After the girl said "Ok I will Come" I would have responded "Oh you have no idea how many times you will...."

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, to hammer in the nail, all you have to do is cancel on her ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny story. Interesting how the "Show obvious intent" theory contradicts Mystery's old "fly in under the radar" techniques. It just goes to show there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Mystery's method was for cold approaching though, not online dating.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you proceed if she wasn't from POF? That boldness will make anyone wet themselves but would you say the same thing to a chick you number closed in your social circle or daygaming?

Stugots said:
You might just leave this website as well, thanks.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
How would you proceed if she wasn't from POF? That boldness will make anyone wet themselves but would you say the same thing to a chick you number closed in your social circle or daygaming?

You might just leave this website as well, thanks.

Why because I actually made sense?

The most IMPORTANT thing is how attractive the chick finds you personally. If she goes out with you to fill her social calendar or is on the fence, way above your league as far as looks etc. and you say: "I want to fvck you." You might just blow it completely for yourself where you could possibly bang her down the line or later on.

BUT if you can completely sense the chick wants you as in staring at you, playing with her hair, touching your arm etc. then you can get away with it most times.

Sorry dude but if you go around telling everyone to do that most are going to shoot themselves in the foot unless they are either extremely attractive to the chick and or they have multiple chicks after them.

Some of you dudes live in keyboard la la land.

Let the neck beard or dork who's never lifted a weight in his life try that. Most of these chicks would laugh in their face.

There's certain levels of dudes that can get away with saying certain ish to chicks like it or not.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several points here:

1) She was about 1 pt below my SMV.

Perhaps making it easier to be hardcore with her.

2) She did not give me any IOIs until I stated I wanted to fvck her.

She may have either been initially uninterested or low interest (despite the 1 pt SMV difference), or maybe she didn't think she had a shot. I doubt she was gaming me or I was reading her lack of IOIs wrong.

3) She rejected my kiss.

Many would take a kiss rejection, as low/no interest. It's been my experience that when you go for a kiss within the first one hour of meeting, and she rejects, she is more likely to kiss you at the end of the date. But if she rejects your kiss, don't act shaken, just become more sexually available and aggressive. Maintain the thought process that she WILL kiss you. If she is sitting there (and has not run out, lol), take that as a green light to continue trying.

4) She was opposed to male authority.

Herein was the game changer. She made it clear she was averse to male authority in a relationship context. To me, this was when the challenge ignited in me. I desired only to make her submit, as to prove, once again, that anything a woman states, even with alleged conviction, can be overturned in an obsequious attempt to keep you.

5) I am naturally super-aggressive.

It's important to be congruent with who you are, as women can sniff out disingenuity.

Suspens said:
I wouldn't do this with girls in my social circle, as my business rep hangs. But with any other girl, no holds barred.

Going forward, I will be over-the-top super-aggressive with new subsequent first dates. Let's see how they play out.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the point? it seems OP wanted to tell a random chick he met on POF "hey I wanna fvck you. Dont wanna spend any second listening about your sh.itty life, b-itch"

Has OP fvcked her? I doubt it. Anyway even if he did, the chance of banging a girl by doing what he did is maybe 1/50, so whats the point in doing that?

There are social experiments on youtube where a guy asks 100 girls for sex. I think two that said yes.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots said:
"I want to fvck you." You might just blow it completely for yourself where you could possibly bang her down the line or later on.
Firstly I will not tell that to any woman. That implies lack of class and social experience.

There was a girl I used to go out with, she showed all those IOIs you mentioned. One night we were sitting in the car and I told her to close her eyes, which she did. Then I pulled out my erect ****a and asked her to open her eyes, which she complied. At first she was shocked and jokingly said "haha wow we got so comfortable so soon?!" and I answered "haha well there is nothing gross here, this is just a lollipop" She sucked the lollipop really well the next date.

Would you give me a BJ as well if you were attracted to me and witnessed such tarzan-like manners? of course you would, Stugots.

Guru's case is different however. They met each other thorough OLD and a website which is mostly for people who are looking for ONS.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Firstly I will not tell that to any woman. That implies lack of class and social experience.

There was a girl I used to go out with, she showed all those IOIs you mentioned. One night we were sitting in the car and I told her to close her eyes, which she did. Then I pulled out my erect ****a and asked her to open her eyes, which she complied. At first she was shocked and jokingly said "haha wow we got so comfortable so soon?!" and I answered "haha well there is nothing gross here, this is just a lollipop" She sucked the lollipop really well the next date.

Would you give me a BJ as well if you were attracted to me and witnessed such tarzan-like manners? of course you would, Stugots.

Guru's case is different however. They met each other thorough OLD and a website which is mostly for people who are looking for ONS.
Again it all depends on the specific woman and how attracted she is to the specific dude.

Suspens said:
This is quite disturbing son. You've possibly been spending a little too much time in the manosphincter inserting those red pills anally to absorb whatever phaggotry they're teaching and it's starting to effect you.

I'd suggest next time you decide to indulge in your limp wristed fantasies you have your lower ribs removed so you can auto-fellatio yourself to your hearts content. :kick: