Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Overt with Your Intent and Relentless in Action

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought of music in that way before

ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
I can attest to what you have said. Certain songs for me cause me to feel a certain way. One may make feel a sense of achievement. Another will make me feel raw confidence. Another one leadership and dominance. All of these are masculine traits.
This is an example of one of those songs you mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWHVYs2J6k

This song makes me feel more masculine.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night continues ... (and Sunday night's "double-header")

I order two drinks, take the girl to the back of the lounge which is more private, and initiate the banter. Fifteen minutes into the date, the novelty of the confrontation and water being thrown in my face wears off. So far, it appears as a normal date.

I sit there for a minute in contemplation. She’s a 7.5, a bit sub-par for my taste, but sexy enough that I am attracted (for now). What can I do; what novel initiative can I try? These are the thoughts in the mind of a Guru.

First I need to measure her level of interest. I touch her leg. She smiles; I pull my hand away. I grab her leg. She smiles again; I pull my hand away. I touch the side of her face with the back of her hand. She smiles; I pull my hand away. All this takes place while conversating although my touching her has seemly nothing to do with the convo. She appears primed.

I am roughly 45 minutes into the date. I tell her to sit a bit closer. We chat a few more minutes. I take her hand and put directly on my crotch and hold for a few seconds and release her hand. She pulls her hand back. She appears a bit surprised, but doesn’t move her body back. She is still sitting close. So I continue the convo, and act as nothing has just happened. Five minutes later, I grab her hand again and put in on my crotch. This time I am erect. I hold her hand on my crotch. No resistance. Her hand sits on my crotch, I kid you not, for one minute, as I continue talking to her acting as if nothing is happening.

Since we establish that she is comfortable, as there is no resistance, I put my hand on top of hers and start the massage. This ensues for a few minutes. No conversation. No reaction. Face is expressionless with the tinges of a smirk. Just a nice friendly massage among peers, right? Out of seemly nowhere, the waiter appears, and she pulls her hand back with the agility of a cheetah, as if it caught in the cookie jar.

“Can I offer you any other drinks,” the waiter asks.

“We are quite busy here. No thank you,” I retort.

Her face is blush red. She seems embarrassed. My erection disappears, and it seems like this will be a little more work than I am willing to invest. As well, I have to be up early the next morning. If she was a bit hotter, I might have finished the night off, but I have no motivation to drop a load for the sake of dropping it at this point. So I end the date.

Sunday Night Double-Header

On Wednesday, Date One in our initial text convo counter-offered my Sunday drink invite with a dinner request. I declined and stated, "Drinks only, yes or no?” She accepts.

However, Sunday night, 15 minutes before date time, Date One texts the following:
Date One: I am hungry. I don’t want to meet for just drinks. I want to eat.

Guru: We are a lot alike. You want a free meal on the first date, and I want free pvzzy. Stalemate. Good luck.
Date One doesn’t respond, nor do I want or expect a response. I'm not into money-hungry whvres (she also appears money-hungry in her online profile) even for a P & D. Countering with (and demanding) dinner to a drink invite on a blind first date is classless. I would have had more respect for her if she was overt with her intent instead of manipulative.

So I am down to only one date. I meet date two, who is a 6 in person (8.5 in her online pics). I chit-chat for five minutes and end the date. I’m not entertaining women who deceive me with incongruent photos.

So not an insane weekend for Guru. But all is fair in love and war …

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
This is an example of one of those songs you mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWHVYs2J6k

This song makes me feel more masculine.
Lol not my personal preference. For me, its these songs make me feel good:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjnCBC4CzIM (complete dominance)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L2NhfzcVmBA (achievement)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFaHFNDucnI (pump up)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0IsgyhPTNY (confidence)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqZ5iLOUOGA (also achievement)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6A2V9Bu80J4 (strength, confidence, and focus, prolly just cuz the pushup challenge is hard as tits lol)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228647&page=2

Long and short of it is a woman there claimed she didn't like having her hair pulled and ass spanked and then I did both those things to her, whispered in her ear "you know You fvcking loved it" walked away and went to take a piss 10 minutes later and she "mistakenly " walked in on me and closed the door...I walked out but I'm 100% sure she wanted to getting fvcked in there and my cousin confirmed it after they left...

Moral of the story, do what the fvck you want when you are out and don't believe their BS
Women are not overt about their sexual inclination but they sure make it easy for you in practice and proximity when they want to fvck you. Great doings. Married or not, keep the FRs coming.

ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
On a side note, looks do play a part in this, but not how most of you guys think. Having good looks means that you take care of yourself. It takes work, but it is VERY far from impossible. Work out like no other till you get ripped as hell. Style your hair to what suits you best. Eat healthy so that you look healthier, sleep more so that you look more energetic, and get a tan to make it look like you go out a lot. Understand your body and learn to read body language. Learn to control your own body language too because it does a lot of the talking for you. Buy nicer clothes that fit better on you. At this point, you have pretty much optimized your looks. But to those who want to enhance their jawline, chew at least a pack of gum everyday and make sure that you chew REALLY hard. This will build up your jaw muscle and give you better breath. Learn to speak at a pitch in which your body resonates by finding you sympathetic frequency (basically, learn how to make your voice carry). Hygiene is pretty much a given on what to do.

A woman will subconsciously see that a man with good looks has good looks because he takes care of himself and that shows that he can take care of her (basic primitive needs). There's lots you can do to optimize looks and health. All you have to do is just do it.
Exactly. We can concoct 1000 reasons we will fail, but very few of us can concoct 1000 reasons we will succeed. A positive attitude in life can shatter mountains of resistance, as it permits audacious execution without the self-contrived encumbrances. The quoted passage shows how a positive outlook can shape your thought process--and lead to tangible results which further your aspirations. Hell of a lot better than the "Whoa is me" threads.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Dominance for The Bold ...

In my 20s, I was a stockbroker. The brokerage industry was bifurcated into two classes: multi-million dollar producers and pikers (the broke brokers). The only difference between the two was their level of social dominance. The top producers commanded respect as they demanded ONLY million-dollar orders from their clients. They hung up on--and even FIRED clients who were willing to give them--anything short of their demands. In contrast, the pikers were too timid to ask for the million-dollar orders, and accepted anything their clients were willing to dole--thus relegated to a life sentence in pikerdom.

My point?

People will only give you what you have the audacity to request—NEVER MORE. Accordingly, next time you are on a date, ask for a 3-some, ask to sodomize her, at the very least ask to fvck her. You will be quite surprised how willing these “good girls” are to submit to your over-the-top demands.

Also, never accept anything short of your demand. FIRE her if you must. It is either comply or get off the pot. Your level of conviction in this binary choice will be communicated in your body language, speech, and sub-communications.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Date One: I am hungry. I don’t want to meet for just drinks. I want to eat.

Guru: We are a lot alike. You want a free meal on the first date, and I want free pvzzy. Stalemate. Good luck.
Well, you may have been correct about her intentions. But let me play devil's advocate for a moment. Maybe she just wanted a little more of a time investment from you, a little more of a "night out". Some people aren't that into drinking, or spending time in bars. I reached a point in my own life when I decided it was a waste of time. Although I admit it's very effective for acting as a liquid panty remover.

If you didn't want to provide her with a free meal, you might have asked "Who's paying" or "Are you buying"? She might have been willing to go dutch, or even treat (although that's less likely).

It sounds like you are not interested in going out to eat though, so that's fine if that's what you want. Sounds like you are not much interested in any "companionship" from any of these girls at all, just the possibility of sex in the quickest possible route. Nothing wrong with that either, although I wonder if these supplements you are taking might be affecting your behavior some. You almost seem like a different poster than the guru1000 of a year or two ago.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Well, you may have been correct about her intentions. But let me play devil's advocate for a moment. Maybe she just wanted a little more of a time investment from you, a little more of a "night out". Some people aren't that into drinking, or spending time in bars. I reached a point in my own life when I decided it was a waste of time. Although I admit it's very effective for acting as a liquid panty remover.

If you didn't want to provide her with a free meal, you might have asked "Who's paying" or "Are you buying"? She might have been willing to go dutch, or even treat (although that's less likely).
Couldn't care less about who was paying. I always pay whether its a friend, girl, employee, client, or investor. That's my generous nature.

The facts are simple. I invite her for a drink. She counters dinner. I state clearly, "Drinks only, yes or no?" She could have declined. She accepts. Fifteen minutes before the date while I am driving to the lounge, she pulls the "I'm hungry, let's eat."

I understand you are the devils-advocate man, but let's call a spade a spade sometimes, heh.
It sounds like you are not interested in going out to eat though, so that's fine if that's what you want. Sounds like you are not much interested in any "companionship" from any of these girls at all, just the possibility of sex in the quickest possible route.
Yup.

Nothing wrong with that either, although I wonder if these supplements you are taking might be affecting your behavior some.
I don't take supplements. I'm on doctor-prescribed TRT as I have been over the past 10-15 years, to keep T levels within the higher-end of the normal physiological range up from my former low range. Your remark is akin to saying hey I wonder if that insulin you are taking (because you are a diabetic) might be affecting your behavior some.
You almost seem like a different poster than the guru1000 of a year or two ago.
Thank you. If I'm stagnant, I am failing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
The facts are simple. I invite her for a drink. She counters dinner. I state clearly, "Drinks only, yes or no?" She could have declined. She accepts. Fifteen minutes before the date while I am driving to the lounge, she pulls the "I'm hungry, let's eat..
Well, to be honest I missed that bit about the 15 minutes before, which makes your nuclear option response more understandable. In any case, I never said what you were doing was wrong, just explaining another possible reason for her behavior.

Regarding your TRT, I was under the impression you were also taking Tren. Never mind. Not sure what my testosterone levels are, but I've always been apprehensive about TRT because of possible hair loss side effects.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Well, to be honest I missed that bit about the 15 minutes before, which makes your nuclear option response more understandable. In any case, I never said what you were doing was wrong, just explaining another possible reason for her behavior.

Regarding your TRT, I was under the impression you were also taking Tren. Never mind. Not sure what my testosterone levels are, but I've always been apprehensive about TRT because of possible hair loss side effects.
TRT rocks...Guru, I am telling you that splitting your TRT dose and taking half Test and half Masteron is the best thing since sliced bread...difference is night and day for me, I feel amazing on it...I also add in the SARMS S4 and MK677 for some punch.

Zekko, the hair falling out part is easily controllable, and I've never heard of this from TRT, only from people on cycle at a much higher dose. In some this is a response to higher levels of DHT and in others a response to higher levels of soft tissue calcification(one of the most overlooked reasons for hair loss) which cause the capillaries feeding the hair follicles to become blocked, cutting off the blood supply and killing the hair follicle.

Using progesterone cream prevents the DHT issue as it's the strongest known inhibitor of the 5-Alpha Reductase enzyme responsible for converting Test to DHT. It also acts synergistically with testosterone and against aromatization into estradiol.

Taking Vitamin D, Vitamin K2 and magnesium oil prevents and reverses the soft tissue calcification in the body which is epidemic these days due to the fortification of so many things with calcium leading to people taking in 6-8 times the amount they should, coupled with a huge deficiency in the three things I listed, which are vitally important to balance and dmake sure calcium ends up in the proper place. It's why taking calcium for osteoporosis never works, the problem isn't lack of calcium, we all get way too much, the problem is it's stuck in the wrong places.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
In my 20s, I was a stockbroker. The brokerage industry was bifurcated into two classes: multi-million dollar producers and pikers (the broke brokers). The only difference between the two was their level of social dominance. The top producers commanded respect as they demanded ONLY million-dollar orders from their clients. They hung up on--and even FIRED clients who were willing to give them--anything short of their demands. In contrast, the pikers were too timid to ask for the million-dollar orders, and accepted anything their clients were willing to dole--thus relegated to a life sentence in pikerdom.

My point?

People will only give you what you have the audacity to request—NEVER MORE. Accordingly, next time you are on a date, ask for a 3-some, ask to sodomize her, at the very least ask to fvck her. You will be quite surprised how willing these “good girls” are to submit to your over-the-top demands.

Also, never accept anything short of your demand. FIRE her if you must. It is either comply or get off the pot. Your level of conviction in this binary choice will be communicated in your body language, speech, and sub-communications.
This gets me wondering though, and perhaps you wrote it wrong, but isn't it true that you don't ask for anything, rather you just go for it instead (because that is a dominant trait)? Not saying to rape the broad (that would be bad) but to make your intentions clear as to what you want instead. That is what you did actually. But just to clarify, you tell her what you want, then if you sense that she's giving you the green lights, you go for it?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great analysis and catch, ITDG.

In the brokerage industry, when we say “Ask for the order!”, we mean to state to the client, “Pick up 1000 shares of XYZ stock! Fair enough?!”

If to be taken literally without qualifiers or explanation you are correct. I use “ask” interchangeably with “demands” in the quote above for the following reason:

When we make a demand/request, we are awaiting a response or reaction. For example, I have done this quite a bit: I get up, pay for the bill, come back, extend my hand to the girl, and say “Let’s go. We are going to my house.” This would not be construed as a request at face value; more like a command. However, she has to agree, right? Her getting up and holding my hand is her acceptance. But, what if she doesn’t get up? Either way we are awaiting a response from her. We are not “asking” in the conventional sense as a verbal request of permission, but rather awaiting a response/reaction to the demand/command/request we delivered.

Analyzing this deeper, what method works more effectively and why:

(1) Getting up, extending your hand, and stating “Let’s go. We are going to my house for a ****tail.”

--or—

(2) Sitting down and asking, “Hey, would you like to go to my house for a ****tail?”

I’m interested in your analysis. Sure, option 1 is more dominant, but what else do you see at play?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, Try This

10 days ago, I was texting a girl (solid 8) from okc, and invited her for drinks last weekend. She stated she was out of town, so we scheduled a date for tonight.

I lost my phone, and her number. I also forgot about her and today's date, lol.

She texts me this morning:

Girl: Hi, it's Joanne

Guru: Sorry, don't remember you. Can you send me a pic?

Girl <sends pic>

Guru: I remember you. What's up?

Girl: Confirming our plans tonight

Guru: You know what, I totally forgot.

Girl: That's not nice

Guru: Tell you what, come to my house Sunday night. We'll have a few ****tails instead. Let me know if that sounds good to you.

Girl: Sounds like a plan.
Now I don't know if she would have agreed to come to my house from the beginning because I didn't build enough rapport. I still haven't built enough rapport. But I have a hunch that forgetting about the girl--and the date--had something to do with it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Great analysis and catch, ITDG.

In the brokerage industry, when we say “Ask for the order!”, we mean to state to the client, “Pick up 1000 shares of XYZ stock! Fair enough?!”

If to be taken literally without qualifiers or explanation you are correct. I use “ask” interchangeably with “demands” in the quote above for the following reason:

When we make a demand/request, we are awaiting a response or reaction. For example, I have done this quite a bit: I get up, pay for the bill, come back, extend my hand to the girl, and say “Let’s go. We are going to my house.” This would not be construed as a request at face value; more like a command. However, she has to agree, right? Her getting up and holding my hand is her acceptance. But, what if she doesn’t get up? Either way we are awaiting a response from her. We are not “asking” in the conventional sense as a verbal request of permission, but rather awaiting a response/reaction to the demand/command/request we delivered.

Analyzing this deeper, what method works more effectively and why:

(1) Getting up, extending your hand, and stating “Let’s go. We are going to my house for a ****tail.”

--or—

(2) Sitting down and asking, “Hey, would you like to go to my house for a ****tail?”

I’m interested in your analysis. Sure, option 1 is more dominant, but what else do you see at play?
I see your point. As to my analysis, I just think that the simple act of being a leader telling her to come home with you is what gets her to go with you. And as we all know, women want the man to lead rather than reverse. You also do stand up and extend your hand which shows for the motioning of her to come along, that you are leaving and she has the option to go with you. Of course she thinks about these things instinctually and subconsciously. If you were to sit down and verbally ask for what she wants, she needs to consciously and logically think of the options. Utilizing the neocortex (reponsible for the thinking part of brain) which does not allow enough room for the cortex (the more emotional and thus instinctual part of the brain) to feel. As we all know, women are responsive to the moment so when you have their emotions viewing you in a positive light, she will react to everything you do positively and will go with you (just about all physical aspects are handled by the brain stem).

Perhaps I'm just overanalyzing this whole thing too, but I know that the act of standing up is more embracing and masculine (simply because you look bigger and extend your body in order to stand) than sitting. If you are sitting, it isn't as embracing so your words simply don't seem as genuine. And that is the sole reason why complimenting women, ESPECIALLY when they don't deserve it is why they will begin to resent you for it. Because they feel a second motive behind the words. This is what society means when they tell us to just be ourselves: to be genuine; to be authentic.

Ya I overanalyzed but you see that it could be a variety of things. Even the word '****tail' has a sexual innuendo to it so women may begin to view you in a more sexual light lol.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of bros putting in their two cents. Im just enjoying the show. Keep the party going Guru!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Most Men Fail

I was walking down the street today and saw a smoking hot HB9, 22-year old standing on the corner waiting (for somebody). As I approach, she glances at me for a quick second and looks away with an attitude. I walk over:

Guru: What’s with the attitude?

Girl: Go away.

Guru: You … go … away (I say this loudly)! This is my spot.

Girl: What do you want? Why are you bothering me?

Guru: Excuse me Cinderella. But this is my spot, your shoe is somewhere else. So I think it’s time for you to get going! (Stated loudly)

Girl: What? Who do you think you are?

Guru: Your boss! (Stated loudly)

Girl: Excuse me?!

Guru: You heard me. Now why are you still here?

Girl: <Chuckles>

Guru: How old are you? Have you even reached 18 yet?

Girl: Yes grandpa, I have. How old are you, 50?
This exchange goes back and forth for 15 minutes longer. I close her. Here’s the take-home point:

This 22-year old girl has the social maturation, development, wit, and coolness of a seasoned 50-year old Don Juan. Think about it. This girl is inundated everyday with myriad men hitting on her, so over the course of just several years has developed gargantuan social acumen. The reason why most men can’t secure super-hot girls are the girls are simply cooler and more socially developed. Thus, no connection. How could a 9 man compete with a 9 girl (of the same age), when the 9 girl has literally 100 times greater social experience.

Herein is why I believe men should build extensive harems comprising women of all look ranges. Herein is also why men should approach hundreds of women per year. Men must invite abundance into their lives, as social acumen, development, and wit are the key to effective pickup closing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
How could a 9 man compete with a 9 girl (of the same age), when the 9 girl has literally 100 times greater social experience.

Herein is why I believe men should build extensive harems comprising women of all look ranges. Herein is also why men should approach hundreds of women per year. Men must invite abundance into their lives, as social acumen, development, and wit are the key to effective pickup closing.
I agree, men must create their own abundance. Women must simply be attractive, and abundance will fall into their laps.

I also agree women have much greater social experience. One reason is women care about such things much moreso than men do. I read a post in another thread where the poster said something to the effect of he did not care at all about women, he just wanted to fvck. Well, it's hard to get to the fvcking point if you aren't willing to talk to them, lol.

This is also one reason why women go for older men. Older men will have gained more social experience (and coolness, as you put it). Girls will generally have much more social experience than the other guys their age.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I was walking down the street today and saw a smoking hot HB9, 22-year old standing on the corner waiting (for somebody). As I approach, she glances at me for a quick second and looks away with an attitude. I walk over:

This exchange goes back and forth for 15 minutes longer. I close her. Here’s the take-home point:

This 22-year old girl has the social maturation, development, wit, and coolness of a seasoned 50-year old Don Juan. Think about it. This girl is inundated everyday with myriad men hitting on her, so over the course of just several years has developed gargantuan social acumen. The reason why most men can’t secure super-hot girls are the girls are simply cooler and more socially developed. Thus, no connection. How could a 9 man compete with a 9 girl (of the same age), when the 9 girl has literally 100 times greater social experience.

And this is exactly why COLD APPROACH must be a PRIORITY over OLD :up:

With every cold approach you get a "buzz" a "positive jolt" of social confidence and if you're approaching consistently on a weekly basis, every approach is a victory if one of your sole purposes is to amuse yourself...you want the close but if you're having fun your outcome independent.....and every approach you receive an external confidence feedback loop......DO THE THING AND YOU SHALL HAVE THE POWER as Emerson said.

If you compare that to OLD.....there is no real social aspect to it. It is really a cat and mouse game as Ruler said in a previous thread....

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'love and marry'

guru1000 said:
You treat ASD with love. Show the girl that you value her; that you seek an LTR with her; that she is not just another another broad you are fvcking; that she is special--and that ASD will evaporate instantaneously. Remember, she wants to fvck just as much as you do. She just needs to feel safe in her opening to you, and to KNOW that you will be there after the fact for continued relations, without your deprecating her sexual brevity with you.
i have not been able to handle ASD very well in the past. i understand and respect your approach but aren't there ethical concerns if you don't really want to 'love and marry' her? isn't this the type of situation that can turn her into a clinger?

anyways Guru, bravo. your success stories inspire me. do you strongly recommend the 'love and marry' approach when facing ASD or is there a better way?