"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Be nice to the newbies

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Mm mm mm, salty!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Thanks Lik

When I first came here I made up a post or two that should have been deleted. I thought that I was going to change the site but I was promptly told my Lik to read an upcoming post and the bible. My life has never been the same.

The reason I tell newbies to read the bible is because some questions are pure nonsense/or can be searched for easily (like Lik says). I remember the one time it was "I got the number. Now what should I say on the phone" I had to just say read the bible because some questions are pathetic.

Also the mods are coming increasingly hard, such as Eternal, Diablo, Giovanni, Vincent, and the rest. They are telling the newbies just like the rest tell them.

And finally I think that we all need to loosen up around here. :)
 

Sparkyy

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning:This parts probably a waste of time and is also a joke before people start posting new threads "be nice to Microphone Fiend" and people start saying " I thought Sparkyy seemed like a bit of a prick, thanks for confirming it for me."

An idiot's guide to responces

Are you a total idiot? Is Sparkyy just too intelligent to argue against? Would you like that quick solution to anything anyone ever says to you? Have we got the guide for you.

An idiot's guide to responces helps even the people with an IQ of 2 seem intelligent. Just look for the situation you're in and look at the solution:

Someone argues against you that someone else is right and you're wrong: Accuse them of being gay with the other person(instead of just saying your gay to someone you could use world class idiot Microphone Fiend's insult: how bout you take [insert other persons name here] balls out your mouth and take a breath of fresh air.)

This is the preview of "An idiot's guide to responces". Buy the full version at a store near you. For trouble shooting until then either a) call them gay, b)make an insult about their mother and/or grandmother or c)as Microphone Fiend puts it "go look up porn".

Here is a quote from Microphone Fiend: "Well before this guide I was known as a total idiot. After this guide I can argue with the most intelligent people while still being a total idiot."

In a special offer this book also comes with Microphone Fiend's "A guide to hiding microphones" where he claims with a smile "hiding microphones up my ass is my fav place. It's a great hiding place and it gives me pleasure at the same time."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joke parts over


What I'm trying to tell you is if something like "go read the bible" or "end yourself" is going to discourage a newbie in learning then they stand no chance when it comes to talking to women or being a DJ. Yes, alot of people could be nicer to newbies but don't you ever get frustrated reading the same question in 5+ threads every week? Is it too much trouble to search something like "does she like me?" and look at the millions of posts on the topic? I understand where you're coming from though. Also this is the first post I've even remotely flamed so I don't know where this thing about me wanting to flame is coming from.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
^^^ lol.

There are alot of retarded questions that come from people who don't even take care of themselves. If you took two seconds to take into account your life and what you want, these questions would be answered and avoid me telling you to commit hara kiri.

Hmm... Maybe I just don't like idiots.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Never mind. Started writing something, then couldn't be arsed.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
hahaa, how.... unoriginal :( How can you be too intelligent to argue with when you can't even spell "response" :confused: But congrats on spelling Microphone right, I didn't think you'd manage

I think that you would flame because you agreed with (or condoned, whatever your fancy) how LikRetsam talks to people. Believe it or not, that is flaming. I'm saying if I come to a site and someone disrespects me because I ask a question, then I would just leave the site. Saying if you can't handle kill yourself you're not a DJ? Most of the newbies aren't DJ to begin with, but "If you're an AFC, adn you can't handle death threats... maybe sosuave isn't for you" :rolleyes:

Go read a book or something... that's my "responce"
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Another attack of the ****ty grammar bug. We need a cure!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I believe we were arguing about idiots, not AFCs. Atleast I was.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I believe we were arguing about idiots, not AFCs. Atleast I was.
Strangely, at this site they come hand in hand...
 

Sparkyy

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
"

Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
hahaa, how.... unoriginal :( How can you be too intelligent to argue with when you can't even spell "response"

I think that you would flame because you agreed with (or condoned, whatever your fancy) how LikRetsam talks to people. Believe it or not, that is flaming.
Saying if you can't handle kill yourself you're not a DJ? Most of the newbies aren't DJ to begin with, but "If you're an AFC, adn you can't handle death threats... maybe sosuave isn't for you" :rolleyes:

Go read a book or something... that's my "responce"
Firstly, that was no where near as unoriginal as your reply. Secondly, intelligence is not how you spell. Hell I could give a ten year old a dictionary and come back a few years later and they would then have a much wider vocabulary than me or you does that make them more intelligent than us? I thought not.

I agreed with the way LikRetsam writes to newbies however I did not say that I would write to newbies the way LikRetsam does. So instead of assuming things with your superior brain try reading my post over again.

Your lame read a book line was better than your last attempt and using an incorrect spelling was unpredictable and so intelligent.

aBAzLLnA you had nothing to offer on the subject only to repeat what MF said which was a lame attempt at fighting his way out of the clutches of stupidity, where he so rightly belongs.

"End yourself" is not a death threat I'm sorry to say. It is simply a suggestion at suicide when serious and when joking just a joke. Anyone who takes "end yourself" seriously over the internet will take too many things seriously and end up curling up in a ball and becoming depressed whenever rejected.

One final note though: I suggest that you repeat the advice you gave me "how about you take [Insert persons name(in this case MF's)] balls out of your mouth and take a breath of fresh air," to aBAzLLnA as he seems to be very keen to take your side.

Any spelling mistakes, grammar errors or, otherwise, anything equally as pointless that MF would like to comment on and then be repeated like a parrot by aBAzLLnA then please do so.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
I think you just need to learn how to read and comprehend what was read. Notice how the thread starter talked about newbies not looking through the bible, and notice how I was talking about newbies not using the search tool.
So instead of assuming things with your superior brain try reading my post over again.
I suggest you take your own advice on this one. You assumed I was trying to fight for the thread starter for some odd reason...My intent was to open the eyes of the newbies to a button called "search".

But I'm glad you wasted however much time that post took to type out, cuz now if you look back at it, you won't make the same mistake of being hypocritical and foolish.
 
Top