You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Strangely, at this site they come hand in hand...Originally posted by LikRetsam
I believe we were arguing about idiots, not AFCs. Atleast I was.
Firstly, that was no where near as unoriginal as your reply. Secondly, intelligence is not how you spell. Hell I could give a ten year old a dictionary and come back a few years later and they would then have a much wider vocabulary than me or you does that make them more intelligent than us? I thought not.Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
hahaa, how.... unoriginalHow can you be too intelligent to argue with when you can't even spell "response"
I think that you would flame because you agreed with (or condoned, whatever your fancy) how LikRetsam talks to people. Believe it or not, that is flaming.
Saying if you can't handle kill yourself you're not a DJ? Most of the newbies aren't DJ to begin with, but "If you're an AFC, adn you can't handle death threats... maybe sosuave isn't for you"![]()
Go read a book or something... that's my "responce"
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I suggest you take your own advice on this one. You assumed I was trying to fight for the thread starter for some odd reason...My intent was to open the eyes of the newbies to a button called "search".So instead of assuming things with your superior brain try reading my post over again.