Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be aware of women who use "vocal fry"

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always was annoyed by women who use vocal fry, even if they are not talking to me, I cant stand it, but I didnt know it is a new trend, I though this is how Canadian women talk. As per article, it is a way the young women showing that they have now more power and authority.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask them what the freak is wrong will your voice, it sounds like crap. Definitely not talking like a lady.

logicallefty

Reaction score
More ways women are trying to be men. The root of many problems right there. Many, many problems.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without knowing the term I knew what this was going to be about. I checked out a YouTube video with samples. This has been going on for years...I dated a girl years ago with this type of tone and it drove me nuts.

But it never strikes me as masculine or even imitating men. It strikes me as urbane/gay sounding. I imagine a gaggle of 20 something chicks ordering mimosas at brunch in this tone. Not a CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

Serenity

Reaction score
Interesting, I have never even noticed this. The things people today get hung up on...

As per article, it is a way the young women showing that they have now more power and authority.
As per article, it doesn't work and it's generally looked down upon.