"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Be a Man! (Redux)

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
I've been gone for a while, and I've just logged in. Everywhere I look I see posts asking for advice. Nothing wrong with that, but it's the kind of advice they're asking for.
"what should I say"
"what should I do"
Listen, we don't come to this site for scripts to rattle off whenever we see a girl.
Scripts for how when and where to use kino.
Scripts for C & F for God's sake.
Have we forgotten that we acme here to become MEN?
Also, whatever you read in the Bible isnt necceasrily true? *gasp* Like that other bible, it's NOT infallible. Girls are generally the same throughout all cultures, but there will be cultural differences. And you can't expect to take a black guys experience with women of his own culture and copy/paste it to your culture and expect sucess.
Use the Bible as a GUIDE, not a WALKTHROUGH.
It can't be a walkthrough. The Bible is there to open your eyes, to show you the door.
But you are the one who has to walk through it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
yes indeed all very true, kinda hit on what wescot posted a week or two ago, but still its the truth none the less
 

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
Hey!, looks like there's at least three of us who believe in this theory then. :) Good work man. i'll say it again people

THERE IS NO MAGIC SCRIPT. S'ALL EXPERIENCE.
 
Top