Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bartender with a boyfriend

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A month ago I got this cute girls number at a club, pretty rapt since it was the first bartender ive ever picked up haha. Anyway been sorta light messaging here and there the past month. I found it shes grown up in the country and moved to the city to study. I did end up asking if she was interested in catching up for coffee some time. Her reply was positive but she told me she had a bf and that it wasnt going to be "date-like" (her words).

I'm just wondering if its worth actually taking her out and if it'll lead anywhere..I'm not after anything serious, since im going overseas soon, just wondering if you guys been in this position before that can offer any advice, or if its just a waste of time.

My thought is that if she was really committed to her bf she wouldnt have given me her number and also kept asking me if i was gna stop by where she works again.

Cheers guys

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Bartenders are notorious attention w-hores.

Fair enough, so theres a chance shes just after some AFC to chase and make her feel important.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I agree they are total AW, she agreed to meet you. I would make it something quick like drinks or something. Then just kino her up and make a move. But I mean lay it on heavy. Make her know you are not interested in friends. If she brings up boyfriend just ignore what she says.

Worst-case scenario if she completely rejects you then just be "friends" with her so that you can get free drinks at her bar/club and hook up with her hot friends - bartenders always have hot friends. My brother's girlfriend is a bartender in Manhattan and I've met a few girls through her - all 8.5+. Networking is a good way to find new plates too - they trust you more when their friend vouches for you.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Uncharted said:
Although I agree they are total AW, she agreed to meet you. I would make it something quick like drinks or something. Then just kino her up and make a move. But I mean lay it on heavy. Make her know you are not interested in friends. If she brings up boyfriend just ignore what she says.

Worst-case scenario if she completely rejects you then just be "friends" with her so that you can get free drinks at her bar/club and hook up with her hot friends - bartenders always have hot friends. My brother's girlfriend is a bartender in Manhattan and I've met a few girls through her - all 8.5+. Networking is a good way to find new plates too - they trust you more when their friend vouches for you.
this is right on point...Lay it on heavy for sure...girls like this I like to personally pull the "whats your carear ambition?" or "is being a bartender your carear ambition (say sarcasticly)" this help show some quick higher value. but ya dont spend to much time on this b/c she can be a classic AW...she does have a BF so if things dont seem to be working out use her as social proof in the bar that night or meet her friends...in honestly a win win sittuation, just dont go weak at the knees brotha...Good luck

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention ***** - move on.

Sh'es already squashed ANY chance of you making a move.
I have a BF. This won't be date-like.
Enough people will try to encourage you here and say she is thinking of dating you because she used the word "date".

Burn that Idea. She is all about attention and 'friends'.

Unless you wanna turn her into a 'BFF' and use her as a pivot. Make sure she has hot friends first though. theres nothing worse than finding a girl who only has fat / ugly friends.

This girl though? NO.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think just getting a girls number means squat. It's all about the attraction. Nothing beats good ol spending time together to gauge a ladies interest.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She blasted any date ideas right off the bat, so, make her your bar connection. Then work your way into her social circle and she what kind of chicks she hangs with. Pretty much all you can do, really.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool cheers for the advice guys, was thinking of meeting for coffee or something low key, coz shes new in town, I told her about this place thats open till late and has some awesome cakes as well (which girls dont like cake lol), she seems pretty keen.

Will give it a shot and get back to you

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what your time is worth to you. By bringing up a boyfriend (all attractive girls have SOMETHING going on, the difference is if she's attracted to you she won't mention it) and telling you it won't be 'date-like', your chance of nailing her is already very low. Not impossible, but low. I personally wouldn't even bother, but again that depends on how much free time you have.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, free booze connection, and thats gold here in Australia.

Furthermore never wife up attention ***** bartenders with boyfriends.
We've got enough BPD threads.