Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banning Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not really agree with banning pan .

yes , he is neurotic and so one , but most of what he said was 80-90% good material

this is how guys behave , they are aggressive and so on , and for sure they do not plant pansies as some here think a guy should do

if People get offended when they are called on some things thst they do that are bad for their growth , they have to learn on how to deal with it .

“ the night is long and full of terrors “ and life is even more brutal than someone calling a dude gay that he puts it in the Anus ( anyone has the right to have his own view )

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes , he is neurotic and so one , but most of what he said was 80-90% good material
This is utter BS.Crackpot conspiracy theories and unoriginal takes aren’t good material. I called it a few weeks ago, and so it has come to pass.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is utter BS.Crackpot conspiracy theories and unoriginal takes aren’t good material. I called it a few weeks ago, and so it has come to pass.
well ,it Might be conspiracy theories and so on , but if you think that the government cares about your well being and so on , then you are in the dark

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a difference between tirades and constructive criticism. Calling people out on things that have no proof isn’t calling anything out. I don’t even know what that is, just unhealthy tbh.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
What did he do?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a difference between tirades and constructive criticism. Calling people out on things that have no proof isn’t calling anything out. I don’t even know what that is, just unhealthy tbh.
yeah , he is neurotic , but this does not make him a bad person just by saying things in a non political correctness matter

and I kinda get him , most people complain about the same thing for months if not years now , but do not really do anything to improve either

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did he do?
apparently he was banned for calling some guys gay for sleeping with fat girls

to be frank , pan is right . If guys would not drop their standards and continue banging fatties , for sure women would take more care of themselves

a guy if it is fat , he will not bang anything

a woman if it is fat , would still have at least average guys banging them

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , he is neurotic , but this does not make him a bad person just by saying things in a non political correctness matter

and I kinda get him , most people complain about the same thing for months if not years now , but do not really do anything to improve either
Theres no excuse for flaming or bashing. No reason for it. It’s also against forum rules so unless you’re saying he’s above all that I don’t know what to tell you.

also, in my case, he kept accusing me of things I made clear weren’t true. That’s either a troll or some other issue.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
apparently he was banned for calling some guys gay for sleeping with fat girls

to be frank , pan is right . If guys would not drop their standards and continue banging fatties , for sure women would take more care of themselves

a guy if it is fat , he will not bang anything

a woman if it is fat , would still have at least average guys banging them
I'm obviously not a moderator so I don't have the inside info...

But perhaps he was banned for suggesting some members are pedophiles who like 12yo girls just because they talk about traveling to Asia.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I guess he wanted to show his dominance but it did not work out. Toxic guy.
I thought his recent post about lying about his apartment ownership was pretty telling. And the fact that the girl wanted him to sell his apartment and buy a new one and he called her his princess. I wanted to inquire about more details, but the thread got closed and now he's banned.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
well ,it Might be conspiracy theories and so on , but if you think that the government cares about your well being and so on , then you are in the dark
What makes you so sure of this? If someone attacked you and there was enough evidence to prove it... The State would press charges on the person who attacked you. (Or stole from you, etc.)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you so sure of this? If someone attacked you and there was enough evidence to prove it... The State would press charges on the person who attacked you. (Or stole from you, etc.)
so , what was the last big thing the government did for you ?

and that it is not a good example . All the bad things that are happening ,happen only because the government let them to happen ( human trafficking , drugs , prostitution , etc etc ) . They know about it , but close the eyes because they are getting their share of the profits

but if you choose to think that the government only thinks about your best interest , then feel free to think that this is the case :)

TheProspect

Reaction score
Insulting other members is against the Forum Rules. Pan87 was issued a temporary ban for repeatedly violating these rules.

The Forum Rules against insults are not going to change because you disagree with them.

Everyone on this forum is more than capable of contributing to the forum and getting their point across without bashing other members.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
so , what was the last big thing the government did for you ?

and that it is not a good example . All the bad things that are happening ,happen only because the government let them to happen ( human trafficking , drugs , prostitution , etc etc ) . They know about it , but close the eyes because they are getting their share of the profits

but if you choose to think that the government only thinks about your best interest , then feel free to think that this is the case :)
I'm driving on a road right now that was built and maintained with taxes.

If somebody comes and carjacks me, they will do their best to find them and arrest them. The fact that potential criminals know the government will lock them up is a deterrent to crime in the first place.

The government literally protects you every second of every day. I'm not saying that I agree with every detail of what is done... But a society without a government would be chaos and completely unsafe.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I don't agree with him being banned either. If he was banned due to the conversations with me...

I think he bullshiits about his conquests, but agree with a lot of his posts. I'm a big boy, I can handle his remarks. I didn't complain to mods about him...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I don't agree with him being banned either. If he was banned due to the conversations with me...

I think he bullshiits about his conquests, but agree with a lot of his posts. I'm a big boy, I can handle his remarks. I didn't complain to mods about him...
Whereas I have the self respect to report abuse.

Not to mention that when I offered him a chance to address the issues I was actually having (not the ones he made up) he ignored and went on his tirade. I think he’s got issues and this won’t be the last time he lashes out. But I’ve placed him on ignore so I know when he does it’ll be against someone else.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whereas I have the self respect to report abuse.

Not to mention that when I offered him a chance to address the issues I was actually having (not the ones he made up) he ignored and went on his tirade. I think he’s got issues and this won’t be the last time he lashes out. But I’ve placed him on ignore so I know when he does it’ll be against someone else.
I hope you're not implying that I don't have self respect. I think that his overall message is more important to guys that need to be redpilled, in spite of the way he sometimes carries himself.

He did seem confrontational yesterday. I could tell that he wanted to get into it with someone on here. Just so happened he started it with the guys that travel and get laid("sexpats") and us.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're not implying that I don't have self respect. I think that his overall message is more important to guys that need to be redpilled, in spite of the way he sometimes carries himself.

He did seem confrontational yesterday. I could tell that he wanted to get into it with someone on here. Just so happened he started it with the guys that travel and get laid("sexpats") and us.
No I was talking about myself only. I’m annoyed that he or anyone is allowed to throw accusations around and then ignore the rebuttals and cut and run when they see they can’t win the argument.

another guy on here posted on one of my topics calling me out saying I was faking the texts I got so I called him out and said I’d show him any texts he wanted to see as long as he admitted he was wrong once I did. He then cut and ran. Pan is the same imo. And the tirade is likely him acting on his frustration for not being able to “win”. My 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.