Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from Hinge: Workarounds, other options?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I was recently banned from Hinge. I'm interested in workarounds to getting back on the app, and failing that, other dating apps worth using.

I've been banned from Tinder and was able to circumvent the ban with relative ease, but from what I've been told Hinge is significantly more difficult.

As for other apps, I haven't used Tinder in years, and it was a cesspool then. Can't imagine things have improved. Bumble was useless. Tried OKcupid, but it seemed oriented towards the LGBT crowd. Any other options?

I suppose for now I'll just get back on Tinder and start cold approaching more frequently.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I was recently banned from Hinge. I'm interested in workarounds to getting back on the app, and failing that, other dating apps worth using.

I've been banned from Tinder and was able to circumvent the ban with relative ease, but from what I've been told Hinge is significantly more difficult.

As for other apps, I haven't used Tinder in years, and it was a cesspool then. Can't imagine things have improved. Bumble was useless. Tried OKcupid, but it seemed oriented towards the LGBT crowd. Any other options?

I suppose for now I'll just get back on Tinder and start cold approaching more frequently.
Why did you get banned?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you get banned?
No idea. It takes very little to get banned (a woman merely reporting your profile) and they won't provide any information why. Not worth dwelling on...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You answered your own question which is to cold approach more frequently. From what I could tell when I was using OLD apps, Hinge is the only one that was semi-worthwhile. I found using Tinder and Bumble that my matches were much lower SMV than me and it was a waste of time for the most part. If you are now banned from Hinge I would just focus on meeting in person - which is your best option anyway.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You answered your own question which is to cold approach more frequently. From what I could tell when I was using OLD apps, Hinge is the only one that was semi-worthwhile. I found using Tinder and Bumble that my matches were much lower SMV than me and it was a waste of time for the most part. If you are now banned from Hinge I would just focus on meeting in person - which is your best option anyway.
Yea, I noticed the same thing; Hinge was the only app which had any value.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start cold approaching more frequently.
That's the solution and the best option in general. You can't be banned from cold approaching for now. Some governments are actually trying to ban cold approaching under the guise of street harrassment.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea. It takes very little to get banned (a woman merely reporting your profile) and they won't provide any information why. Not worth dwelling on...
Same exact thing happened to me about 2 years ago. I was very polite and above the table on all my communications with women on Hinge. The *only* thing I can think of is sometimes I'd just quit communicating with someone because I got busy, lost interest, or starting talking with someone else--like 99% of all OLD women do. Suddenly one day I log in and it said I was booted. I inquired but never got a reply.

I looked them up on LinkedIn and at that time 90% of the workers there were Gen Z or Gen Y female employees. They are based in NYC. So if a few females accuse me of whatever on Hinge, I'm "100% guilty" of course and have no way to prove otherwise. I even encouraged them to review all my communication and responses. I heard crickets from them.

So, regarding Hinge: F*CK THEM. They will never get another penny from me.

Good luck.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

The proper way:

Burner phone with a sep. number.
New photos, new e-mail.
Don't join your home wifi (IP address recognition).

Home free.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to me about 2 years ago. I was very polite and above the table on all my communications with women on Hinge. The *only* thing I can think of is sometimes I'd just quit communicating with someone because I got busy, lost interest, or starting talking with someone else--like 99% of all OLD women do. Suddenly one day I log in and it said I was booted. I inquired but never got a reply.

I looked them up on LinkedIn and at that time 90% of the workers there were Gen Z or Gen Y female employees. They are based in NYC. So if a few females accuse me of whatever on Hinge, I'm "100% guilty" of course and have no way to prove otherwise. I even encouraged them to review all my communication and responses. I heard crickets from them.

So, regarding Hinge: F*CK THEM. They will never get another penny from me.

Good luck.
Oh, I know better than to waste my time appealing a ban, which is why I never inquired about it.

I also know that OLD apps are multi-million dollar companies which profit off of the sexual vulnerability of men.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The proper way:

Burner phone with a sep. number.
New photos, new e-mail.
Don't join your home wifi (IP address recognition).

Home free.
How does one go about purchasing premium? The app is useless without it.

Should you change your name in addition to photos?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the stories from @Snag87 and @Dash Riprock, I am surprised that I didn't get banned while I used dating apps. Instead, I deleted them.

M

member160292

How does one go about purchasing premium? The app is useless without it.

Should you change your name in addition to photos?
Don't go premium on Hinge, I did that before and they kept showing uglos that I passed on. There aren't any real benefit to premium aside for unlimited messages, which isn't much of a perk. I suspect they already have your money and don't try to line you up with the ones that get more attention. You can get results with free, just be patient. Attractive women aren't actively on dating apps

Reaction score
I've been banned from Hinge and I didn't do anything creepy whatsoever. Use a different name, email, and number from google phone. Now to keep from getting banned again, unmatch or delete any girl that you are screwing with, you decided not to pursue further, or failed dates with. These girls will get butthurt or jealous and report you! Don't match with girls you aren't interested in to boost your numbers or satisfy a dry spell and unmatch any girl that you didn't respond to.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been banned from Hinge and I didn't do anything creepy whatsoever. Use a different name, email, and number from google phone. Now to keep from getting banned again, unmatch or delete any girl that you are screwing with, you decided not to pursue further, or failed dates with. These girls will get butthurt or jealous and report you! Don't match with girls you aren't interested in to boost your numbers or satisfy a dry spell and unmatch any girl that you didn't respond to.
Can you use same photos? Can you restore premium? I already used a nickname on Hinge, I suppose I can use another nickname or abbreviated version of my government name.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble's pretty easy to get banned from.
My ban was for 'hate speech' apparently.

Reaction score
Can you use same photos? Can you restore premium? I already used a nickname on Hinge, I suppose I can use another nickname or abbreviated version of my government name.
I used the same pics lol, my middle name, just used my sister's bday, a different email, and different number

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the same pics lol, my middle name, just used my sister's bday, a different email, and different number
Ah, sounds good. I already asked my sister to use her number after I was banned from Tinder. Guess I'll go back hat in hand again

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now to keep from getting banned again, unmatch or delete any girl that you are screwing with, you decided not to pursue further, or failed dates with.
This.

I started doing this a couple years ago as soon as I was done communicating with someone. Haven't been banned on any OLD apps since. Agreed, that women get so butthurt if you don't message them everyday and kiss their a*s that they'll make up reasons to report you. So f*cked up...

It's a rough sport. Not for everyone.