Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bank teller

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick works at the bank i go to. cute girl and im planning on asking her out.

my question is....should i go in there a few times, make small talk each time while she is helping me....or just go direct next time i talk to her ie

me-whats your name
her-bank teller
me-do you have a boyfriend
her-(assuming she says no)
me-we should meet up for a drink, coffee, etc. whats your #?

or something to that affect. I'm usually pretty direct in bars so not sure if i should be here.

The obstacles obviously are that shes at work, there are sometimes coworkers or other customers very close by who could possibly be listening.

She chats and makes small talk when im her customer, but she is obviously just being friendly as she is an employee and i am the customer.

Any suggestions? Thanks fellas

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she is at work can be tricky but doable if she's interested. If I were you I'd go in a couple more times and chat like you have been. After that, when she asks if there's anything else she can help ya with, tell her ya and slip her a note or something. Btw, not all tellers are friendly and chatty...most hate their jobs lol

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was going to avoid slipping her a note...dont want her to think she is getting robbed!!!

she is usually pretty friendly smiling and eye contact...but again its very hard to tell when she is working and im the customer.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't overlook things , it's a note...if she's interested she'd be calm and welcome it

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT slip her a note dude. She likely will misinterpret it as a bank robbery.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could provide a note by saying "I'd like to withdraw $XXX broken down like this" and give her the note which shows the breakdown of cash:

$20 x 5
$10 x 5
$05 x 10
And dinner with you - your phone number _________.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I don't know the note thing just doesn't seem like a great idea in a bank. Next fmrime I'm in there I'll just be direct bi do best with that. If there are a ton of people arou d or a long line behind me, then as I'm Bout to walk away I'll leave a note w my phone number.

I feel like the chances are low of most girls actually calling/texting using that method tho.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before. Here's what I did.

I made small talk every time I was in the Bank.

I got a vibe she would be interested so I wrote my cel
number on the back of my business card and also:
"We should get together for lunch :)"

I came in a few days later, made my check deposit
then when I said bye, I handed her the business card
and said "this is for you." then walked out.

Next day she calls me and said she was flattered I left
the note and we should definitely meet up soon.

I made plans on short notice, but she was busy, then she
tells me she's moving to another state in a few days, so
I let her go after that figuring the pursuit would be worthless.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that pdx. Seems smooth enough. Just hope the girl is brave enough to contact...some aren't!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that twice (handing a card with a number and note on it) with women I have spoken to previously....they both contacted me.

I'm pretty sure it would not work when first meeting them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be direct, and fast. Tell her to give you her number, and say you'll call her some time. Don't make small talk in front of a bunch of folks (especially women), that could backfire. Get in and get out.

Stop thinking so much about this. Do the deed, and assess how it went later.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out she has a boyfriend and 2 kids before I talked to her haha. Oh well. On to the next one

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
I've done this before. Here's what I did.

I made small talk every time I was in the Bank.

I got a vibe she would be interested so I wrote my cel
number on the back of my business card and also:
"We should get together for lunch :)"

I came in a few days later, made my check deposit
then when I said bye, I handed her the business card
and said "this is for you." then walked out.

Next day she calls me and said she was flattered I left
the note and we should definitely meet up soon.

I made plans on short notice, but she was busy, then she
tells me she's moving to another state in a few days, so
I let her go after that figuring the pursuit would be worthless.
For future reference...I did something similar once. A bank teller I had developed a friendly rapport with. Very good looking and I remember her name was Griselle. I was always there making deposits for the small company I worked for. This time I went in with a deposit slip per usual, but wrote on it "How about we get a drink sometime?" or something like that. Nice and covert. She beamed, wrote something on it, and slid it back to me. "I would love to but I have a boyfriend. :) "

It felt good anyway. I was 24 and just learning game. I lost a little fear that day, and I also knew I wouldn't have to think about whether she was available any more.

Of course you can always rob the bank to get her attention. After all, women love bad boys.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always want to pick up my tellers, but I used to be a teller and I know the other tellers are listening...and I hate that they know how much dough I hold. I'd recommend telling them that you also have another account at a different bank, especially if you're broke, haha.