Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging single moms, women who have a boyfriend etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, such a constructive post... You're such an addition to these boards, invaluable!
His thing though is making humor of it.
It makes it fun . Im okay with it, it's like a bro hug or pat on the back or chastising for not Manning up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bang someone else's girl bro. Trust me, coz Karma is a real b*tch. That sh*t will catch up with you. You will get out of the game some day when you meet that one chick you'd like to settle down and raise a family with. And you wouldn't want some other jerk ploughing your woman behind your back now would you?
She'd have to let him.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the cuck with really low testosterone hence his inability to compete.

Male feminist stfu
Another constructive, helpful post, thanks so much man! No insults, no derogatory comments, just pure selfless and positive vibes from you! I love you! :)

I guess this is the first time in almost 9 years where I'm gonna use the ignore button on someone. That makes you pretty special, DEEZEDBRAH. Enjoy that special feeling, lol. In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy not seeing your posts anymore, peace and tranquility!! :cool:

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging single moms is great, they’re always stressed and get freaky. Taken women either BF or married I just consider off limits. You got to have a moral cut off. If she’s that unhappy and needs a snack just don’t do it man. That hole isn’t worth getting beaten up or shot if they find out.