Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging single moms, women who have a boyfriend etc.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracting huge amounts of these women lately, it seems... The idea of banging them makes me feel like I'm degrading myself. My thoughts go: "Really? Is this the best you can get? Fvcking some woman who's already been knocked up by some punk? Or fvcking some woman who has a happy life with her man and just wants you as a quick snack?"

Biologically, men compete for women. The whole goal is to beat the other competitors so YOU will be the one she chooses to be with and you get the 'privilege' to inject your semen in her and create offspring with her. You win, your genes get passed on, not the competition's. So these single moms have already been conquered... Biologically and evolutionary, it makes no sense to go after them, it makes you the loser who goes for the leftovers when the alpha males are done eating...

I dunno, it just goes against my principles. I've only fvcked one single mom in my life, the rest I rejected. But some of them are pretty hot... So should I not be that rigid and just enjoy their pvssy without giving a damn?

Same goes for the girls who have a boyfriend. I see them on Facebook, happy relationship for a few years, pictures of them on vacation together etc. She chose him to be her guy, not me. I'm only good enough for a pump and dump, like I'm a male slut lol. She wouldn't want to be in a relationship with me, apparently I'm not 'good enough' for that, but the other guy is. I'm just good for a night of pleasure, nothing more.

Makes me feel like I'm low value... Sure, I guess I'm a great catch sexually, but apparently I'm not a great catch overall.

Another part of me says: "WTF do you care? Your self-worth should be independent from these things, it's just a form of cognitive dissonance that you should ignore. You have two options: 1. Fvck all these bytches. 2. Don't fvck em. Will you really feel better if you don't fvck em? Will your self-worth really be more intact if you say no to them? You think too much, just smash them!"

Actually, it might make me feel good about myself haha. Here I am, smashing your girlfriend while you're sitting at home thinking she is faithful to you, you beta chump! And here I am, smashing your pvssy while you think you can string me along to be baby daddy to you and your child, you stupid single mom!

Still, the better part of me thinks I should be above it...

I think Rollo once said it's almost impossible to be BOTH the 'alpha fvcks' and the 'beta bucks'. Either you're the sweet provider guy who she wants to have a life with or you're the bad boy who she fvcks on her girls' night out...

As of late, I'm in a zone where I'm attracting hot women left and right but they all seem to be out just to get fvcked hard. I'm radiating raw sexuality and they want a taste of it. On the one hand, I take it as a compliment. On the other hand, it's not satisfying me. Should I be content with the role of being the bad guy who women just want to fvck?

Kinda mixed up in my own thoughts about all of this. How do you guys feel about all these things?

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had once one too. I was young and inexperienced. We all make make mistakes. If you have a drought or dry spell, no reason not to dip in the pool with them. However, if they already made one mistake, chances are they are not that much against it happening again. 26+ years of child support so make sure you use a good condom and pull out before ejaculating.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of complicated. I'll try to break down my opinion.

Biologically, men compete for women. The whole goal is to beat the other competitors so YOU will be the one she chooses to be with and you get the 'privilege' to inject your semen in her and create offspring with her. You win, your genes get passed on, not the competition's. So these single moms have already been conquered... Biologically and evolutionary, it makes no sense to go after them, it makes you the loser who goes for the leftovers when the alpha males are done eating................................I think Rollo once said it's almost impossible to be BOTH the 'alpha fvcks' and the 'beta bucks'. Either you're the sweet provider guy who she wants to have a life with or you're the bad boy who she fvcks on her girls' night out...
You view it to much in an animalistic way. We are humans, we are supposed to be civilized though, right?

I dunno, it just goes against my principles. I've only fvcked one single mom in my life, the rest I rejected. But some of them are pretty hot... So should I not be that rigid and just enjoy their pvssy without giving a damn?
Strictly speaking, uh, YES. Do you not enjoy pvssy? I used to be hung up on this stuff too, it's a self-esteem issue. Let go of that. If a woman lets you put your d*ck in her, she obviously thinks you are a high enough quality male to risk getting pregnant.

Again, that is a very animalistic way of viewing it. If you're an animal, you just want to f*ck as many women as possible.

So, to me, the key is to balance that. You have to classify these womn as wife-worthy and not. If they are not wife worthy, like all these single moms, just bang them for your pleasure. See the comments above. There are going to be plenty of them around because our morality is crumbling.

If they are wife material, you need more. You need to start thinking like your first paragraph. IMO you have to separate those. I'm not saying act completely different around wife-worthy women....that's how you end up with horrific marriages because you end up treating them like little princesses. It's just a slightly higher 'class' you are looking for. Or maybe it's other things you value, I don't know.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of complicated. I'll try to break down my opinion.

You view it to much in an animalistic way. We are humans, we are supposed to be civilized though, right?

Strictly speaking, uh, YES. Do you not enjoy pvssy? I used to be hung up on this stuff too, it's a self-esteem issue. Let go of that. If a woman lets you put your d*ck in her, she obviously thinks you are a high enough quality male to risk getting pregnant.

Again, that is a very animalistic way of viewing it. If you're an animal, you just want to f*ck as many women as possible.

So, to me, the key is to balance that. You have to classify these womn as wife-worthy and not. If they are not wife worthy, like all these single moms, just bang them for your pleasure. See the comments above. There are going to be plenty of them around because our morality is crumbling.

If they are wife material, you need more. You need to start thinking like your first paragraph. IMO you have to separate those. I'm not saying act completely different around wife-worthy women....that's how you end up with horrific marriages because you end up treating them like little princesses. It's just a slightly higher 'class' you are looking for. Or maybe it's other things you value, I don't know.

Marriage and LTR should never be based on looks and just sex. It should be about what she brings to the table, her loyalty and committment.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know there is no future in them, so Keep banging those chicks. I'm on the same situation as you are in and I don't mind it.

Single moms, married chicks, chicks in relationships are just plate material.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know there is no future in them, so Keep banging those chicks. I'm on the same situation as you are in and I don't mind it.

Single moms, married chicks, chicks in relationships are just plate material.
Yep. They left their hard working husbands to be in the ho3 race.... Burn all their youth and decency playing in the game being used as trash by men in the game. Then after it all have the nerve to want a decent man to step up, well after their sex drive died and Harldly an ounce of feminine behavior left.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. They left their hard working husbands to be in the ho3 race.... Burn all their youth and decency playing in the game being used as trash by men in the game. Then after it all have the nerve to want a decent man to step up, well after their sex drive died and Harldly an ounce of feminine behavior left.
Am I lying?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swerve them now, that's low hanging fruit brah.

If no options then sure have your fill.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cucks bang single moms.

As for giros with a bf, not my problem.

R

Ranger

Makes me feel like I'm low value... Sure, I guess I'm a great catch sexually, but apparently I'm not a great catch overall.

Kinda mixed up in my own thoughts about all of this. How do you guys feel about all these things?
Are you bragging or are you trying to get a girlfriend? No insult intended. Just calling you out.
With what you know...will you get married or have a girlfriend?

It’s all a mute point. Start building your life even more. There is no shortage of p0ssy. It’s not like you are going to run out.

From where you are in life as it sits right now, your cured. You can see it. The man for f@cking is way more valuable because it’s the action that propagates our race. It’s always been that way. Evolution trumps social constructs. Get use to it.

Part of you seems to still be in the matrix. That longing for that one woman who loves you for who you are is like a bird asking for roller skates. It’s not going to happen.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm attracting huge amounts of these women lately, it seems... The idea of banging them makes me feel like I'm degrading myself. My thoughts go: "Really? Is this the best you can get? Fvcking some woman who's already been knocked up by some punk? Or fvcking some woman who has a happy life with her man and just wants you as a quick snack?"

Biologically, men compete for women. The whole goal is to beat the other competitors so YOU will be the one she chooses to be with and you get the 'privilege' to inject your semen in her and create offspring with her. You win, your genes get passed on, not the competition's. So these single moms have already been conquered... Biologically and evolutionary, it makes no sense to go after them, it makes you the loser who goes for the leftovers when the alpha males are done eating...

Same goes for the girls who have a boyfriend. I see them on Facebook, happy relationship for a few years, pictures of them on vacation together etc. She chose him to be her guy, not me. I'm only good enough for a pump and dump, like I'm a male slut lol. She wouldn't want to be in a relationship with me, apparently I'm not 'good enough' for that, but the other guy is. I'm just good for a night of pleasure, nothing more.

Another part of me says: "WTF do you care? Your self-worth should be independent from these things, it's just a form of cognitive dissonance that you should ignore. You have two options: 1. Fvck all these bytches. 2. Don't fvck em. Will you really feel better if you don't fvck em? Will your self-worth really be more intact if you say no to them? You think too much, just smash them!"

Actually, it might make me feel good about myself haha. Here I am, smashing your girlfriend while you're sitting at home thinking she is faithful to you, you beta chump! And here I am, smashing your pvssy while you think you can string me along to be baby daddy to you and your child, you stupid single mom!

Still, the better part of me thinks I should be above it...

I think Rollo once said it's almost impossible to be BOTH the 'alpha fvcks' and the 'beta bucks'. Either you're the sweet provider guy who she wants to have a life with or you're the bad boy who she fvcks on her girls' night out...

As of late, I'm in a zone where I'm attracting hot women left and right but they all seem to be out just to get fvcked hard. I'm radiating raw sexuality and they want a taste of it. On the one hand, I take it as a compliment. On the other hand, it's not satisfying me. Should I be content with the role of being the bad guy who women just want to fvck?

You think too much.

Have a similar principle as mine then you won't think too much.

1. Don't fvck single mom's - because it's not only stupid, it's reckless, crashes my reputation and ultimately shows that i can't get laid with young single childless women.

2. Don't fvck married or taken women - not because I can't or don't desire them, but because of the unnecessary hassle and the ensuing drama.

3. Don't fvck underage girls or old women. The after effects will fvck you up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts go: "Really? Is this the best you can get? Fvcking some woman who's already been knocked up by some punk? Or fvcking some woman who has a happy life with her man and just wants you as a quick snack?"
I've never seen it that way. Having a relationship with them is a different story though.

Women with kids are obviously damaged goods. As long as you keep that in mind and avoid having a serious relationship with them, you'll be fine. It's like having a snack between full meals. Fvck them for fun until you find someone worthy of being in a relationship with.

When I decided to include single moms in my dating roster, I decided that women with more than one child were off limits. I had dated women with more than one, and it was a big pain in the ass. More kids = more money needed for a babysitter.

Actually, it might make me feel good about myself haha. Here I am, smashing your girlfriend while you're sitting at home thinking she is faithful to you, you beta chump!
A woman will happily fvck a man who's more interesting than her BF/husband. He's there for security, you're there for pleasure. It's not common for a woman to be with a man to checks all the boxes.

It's impossible if she's already had a ride on the c0ck carousel. If you get a woman who's low mileage, it's very possible to be both.

R

Ranger

I don’t see anything wrong with single moms for sex. It’s a very very dangerous minefield if you don’t have the ability to not get attached and let your emotions get away from you.
The bottom line is that you are NOT going to find a Virgin or a “good” girl that is not in the social value matrix.
I prefer the innocent looking ones. They are far far from innocent.
Single girls are no different from single moms. Zero difference. Both are capable of the same tendencies and actions. The longer she’s single the more wrecked she is. A 30 year old carousel rider has had WAY MORE partners than you. Especially if she tries to sell you that she’s always been in relationships. That’s even worse because she knows she’s wrecked most or all of them. And you’re next.
There is no difference between women in any status. None are bad from my viewpoint. How many women would you have by now if you can go ANYWHERE and walk right up and get p@ssy?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This herein lies male evolutionary adaptation or lack thereof.

Single moms? Cratered SMV. No man hlwho has got game and anything of value pursues single moms.

Society toots "proud single moms" and cucks be lining up.

These same do called men would be eating a **** sandwich of society pedaled it. Not far off dating single moms.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see anything wrong with single moms for sex.
Of course you you don't. Its called being short sighted.

Can you get top form SMV and cratered SMV at the same time?

Herein lies your problem but you can be delusional and e brag you pulled road kill ie single moms.

[QUOTEIt’s a very very dangerous minefield if you don’t have the ability to not get attached and let your emotions get away from you.
The bottom line is that you are NOT going to find a Virgin or a “good” girl that is not in the social value matrix.
I prefer the innocent looking ones. They are far far from innocent.
Single girls are no different from single moms. Zero difference. Both are capable of the same tendencies and actions. The longer she’s single the more wrecked she is. A 30 year old carousel rider has had WAY MORE partners than you. Especially if she tries to sell you that she’s always been in relationships. That’s even worse because she knows she’s wrecked most or all of them. And you’re next.
There is no difference between women in any status. None are bad from my viewpoint. How many women would you have by now if you can go ANYWHERE and walk right up and get p@ssy?[/QUOTE]

The diff being Top form SMV.

When a woman is at her best, she is either a free thinker or space cadet.

There's no ambiguity.

mk iii - there is no knowledge that is not power.

Her best years when young thin attractive come @ me or gtfo!

Anything but gtfo

U

user43770

This herein lies male evolutionary adaptation or lack thereof.

Single moms? Cratered SMV. No man hlwho has got game and anything of value pursues single moms.

Society toots "proud single moms" and cucks be lining up.

These same do called men would be eating a **** sandwich of society pedaled it. Not far off dating single moms.
I have no respect for deeznutz

Deeznutz will always tell you to fvck 18 year olds or nothing.

Top smv, bra! If ya ain't beating down 18 ur olds, your cucked.

Everybody wants to fvck 18 year olds, lightweight, the question is how you do it.

Tired of you saying so much and saying nothing.

No sh1t, we should all be fvcking 18 yr olds cuz. Tell me more about that...