Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging single moms, women who have a boyfriend etc.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol some of you guys argue about the most pointless **** and overcomplicate things with smv and these other dorky terms and acronyms.

sex is sex - if the single mom is hot is willing and you feel like draining your nuts, go for it. has no baring on your self worth. i don't think anyone who has ever ****ed a hot single mom, or older woman ever thought about how her 'smv' had dropped relative to a previous time --- that's internet nerd talk. what you should understand is that single moms may be baiting you with sex to keep you around to raise her child or trap you in some other way. that's the only thing you could consider. if that is not a problem for you, go for it. use your brain obviously - avoid really low quality women altogether; criminals, junkies and so on.

R

Ranger

Of course you you don't. Its called being short sighted.

Can you get top form SMV and cratered SMV at the same time?

Herein lies your problem but you can be delusional and e brag you pulled road kill ie single moms.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard today. I never once bragged about any woman. Thank you for your opinion. But it’s only marginally interesting. At best.
I don’t have a problem that even concerns women. Those aren’t problems. Women are for desert only.

R

Ranger

I guess I don’t get it. What could a single mom do to me that another woman can’t do to me. Why would someone be a cuck who bangs hot women?
I’ve had vasectomy so they can’t do that to me. They already know that I don’t care about them. If I don’t care about them and they know it....
Someone explain it to me. LMAO
There is no physiological difference. Hypergamy hasn’t changed because they dumped their provider and stole his assets.
It doesn’t change that she most likely rode the c@ck carousel even when she was married.
Does the evil witch of the west come and stab her with an evil dagger to make her more ferocious?
Talk science here. Married women are the easiest still. Single moms ride the carousel to get reacquainted once again after divorce.
True some may be looking to bag a man for security. Until then she still needs sex.
Do some of you fall in love that easily even though you know this stuff? That’s the dumbest even still.
If I wanted easy, I would go after married women.
So someone give me the science. No insults if you can control yourself. If you can’t control yourself with me it’s no wonder your are loosing it with the opposite sex.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you can handle drama and BS
Just be careful dude. I know a guy who was caught by the husband. He got the living Shat beat out of him.
Nailing married women can be dangerous.
Yeah dude, the chick's husband came home and I bolted out of the window.

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly...I avoid all of that just out of common sense and good taste. I'm not a jack@ss, so I'm never going to risk breaking up somebody's family and putting their kids through hell over separation just because a married woman wanted to screw me. Seriously...if this is somehow a good idea to you, then you need to look in the mirror and do some thinking. Part of being a well put together guy with a lot going for him is having the confidence to know that you can do better and that you don't have to give-in to every opportunity.

And as far as single moms go...same thing, just use your head. If you have no kids yourself, go for women who also do kot have kids. It's a losing situation that can't possibly end well for you, and again, if you have a head on your shoulders and have a lot going for you as a quality guy...you will not need or want to chase something so potentially detrimental to yourself. You should have other options and be good to roll with other women who don't carry such baggage.

It's all a reflection upon yourself, who you are, and the life you live. Bottom line is that you shouldn't be settling for these women if you yourself are worth having in the eyes of less problematic women to begin with.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, it's just the way society is nowadays. More and more women are finding it acceptable to cheat just so they have something in common with their inner circle. My advise is to capitalize on it. It's not your fault some poor schmuck's wife is a *****. I'm not saying chase these women either. But if they're chasing you, just take what life is throwing at you. I've bedded more unavailable women then available ones. It used to be weird to me but now it just is what it is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard today. I never once bragged about any woman. Thank you for your opinion. But it’s only marginally interesting. At best.
I don’t have a problem that even concerns women. Those aren’t problems. Women are for desert only.
You chase cratered SMV and single moms.

Enjoy my sloppy seconds.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don’t get it. What could a single mom do to me that another woman can’t do to me. Why would someone be a cuck who bangs hot women?
I’ve had vasectomy so they can’t do that to me. They already know that I don’t care about them. If I don’t care about them and they know it....
Someone explain it to me. LMAO
There is no physiological difference. Hypergamy hasn’t changed because they dumped their provider and stole his assets.
It doesn’t change that she most likely rode the c@ck carousel even when she was married.
Does the evil witch of the west come and stab her with an evil dagger to make her more ferocious?
Talk science here. Married women are the easiest still. Single moms ride the carousel to get reacquainted once again after divorce.
True some may be looking to bag a man for security. Until then she still needs sex.
Do some of you fall in love that easily even though you know this stuff? That’s the dumbest even still.
If I wanted easy, I would go after married women.
So someone give me the science. No insults if you can control yourself. If you can’t control yourself with me it’s no wonder your are loosing it with the opposite sex.
Of course someone with low testosterone could comprehend pursuing someone who made better life choices.

Herein lies a cuck, one following the beaten path, and blue pilled as one could come.

Society pedaled "proud single mom" and marrying *****w aka Chad's booty call so,this must be w Man's obligation.

Free thinking doesn't come easy apparently.

Don't quit your day job.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, it's just the way society is nowadays. More and more women are finding it acceptable to cheat just so they have something in common with their inner circle. My advise is to capitalize on it. It's not your fault some poor schmuck's wife is a *****. I'm not saying chase these women either. But if they're chasing you, just take what life is throwing at you. I've bedded more unavailable women then available ones. It used to be weird to me but now it just is what it is.
You cannot pull top form SMV 18-23 and pulling road kill ie catered SMV, Tyrone's BBC gang bang or Chad's booty call. Its not real life.

Its mind blowing the amount of red pill,pua, game, DJing, RooshV content yet, tons of male sacrificial lambs.

The sexual market place is a cesspool of female entitlement because dip **** males are blowing up catered SMV. Are inflating these ego junkies delusions.

R

Ranger

Of course someone with low testosterone could comprehend pursuing someone who made better life choices.

Herein lies a cuck, one following the beaten path, and blue pilled as one could come.

Society pedaled "proud single mom" and marrying *****w aka Chad's booty call so,this must be w Man's obligation.

Free thinking doesn't come easy apparently.

Don't quit your day job.
Ok let’s try this again. So I take it you’re a honcho here? I’m rather new. I read Tomassi’s book twice and came here. It changed my life. Success almost immediately. I’m trainable/coachable. Comes from being a combat marine and later an operator. So even though I am being patient, keep in mind that Alpha is highly contextual.
I’m use to competent men who share skills and knowledge. Keep in mind you may be top dog here but in my world you are what we call NON-E better known as non-existent.
So if I’m here, and you have some valuable instruction then I expect you to be appropriately willing to transfer knowledge. Otherwise your just another sociopath.
I understand Tomaasi’s explanation of SMV. So explain to me how spending time with attractive, young single mothers for sex is somehow damaging to me. Your gruffness doesnt mean anything to me because you aren’t shooting an AK-47 at me. Like I said, Alpha, big dog is extremely contextual.
So educate me or not. You may be the best PUA on the planet but as of right now you are just words on my phone screen. Now start again.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

You chase cratered SMV and single moms.

Enjoy my sloppy seconds.
I understand what you are saying but it’s highly unlikely that you are sleeping with 15 year old virgins. If she’s 21 you are what number in line? Number 25?
So you think you aren’t nailing sloppy “seconds”?
LMAO
There are plenty of guys getting it after me. Lol
I do not do relationships. Based on what I have read, it’s a made up idea and I concure.
I do not get attached to women at all. I do not blame women for being what they are. In fact I admire it a little. It does no good to be excessively abusive. They can’t help themselves. Or at least 98% can’t. What good does it do to suppress them even further than what feminism has? Or what they have done to themselves?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the monkey is bad. You spank it. Problem solved.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banging a single mom doesn't lower your value. What does lower your value is dating and settling down with one. So, as long as they remain plates it's all good, in my opinion.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I had another single mom come onto me tonight. The moment she told me about her two kids, I had to laugh inside thinking about this thread...

I guess you can rationalize pumping and dumping them. I get the point some here make, sex is sex, if she offers herself why not use her for a lay? Nevertheless, I still can't do it. I just felt this kind of repulsion towards her, almost like if she told me she had some horrible disease or something. It's kind of a natural, instinctive response to want to keep your distance from someone with a horrible disease...I have that same response when a woman has kids...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I had another single mom come onto me tonight. The moment she told me about her two kids, I had to laugh inside thinking about this thread...

I guess you can rationalize pumping and dumping them. I get the point some here make, sex is sex, if she offers herself why not use her for a lay? Nevertheless, I still can't do it. I just felt this kind of repulsion towards her, almost like if she told me she had some horrible disease or something. It's kind of a natural, instinctive response to want to keep your distance from someone with a horrible disease...I have that same response when a woman has kids...
Troll harder son.

Panashe Hillary

Reaction score
Don't bang someone else's girl bro. Trust me, coz Karma is a real b*tch. That sh*t will catch up with you. You will get out of the game some day when you meet that one chick you'd like to settle down and raise a family with. And you wouldn't want some other jerk ploughing your woman behind your back now would you?